剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
I said, shut up!
我说了 闭嘴
Mirror, mirror, on the wall...
魔镜魔镜告诉我
who is the most betrayed by all?
谁是这世上遭背叛最深的人
Who are you?
你是谁
Call me...your fairy godmother.
就当我是你的仙女教母吧
Here to grant your wishes.
特此前来实现你的愿望
Leave me be.
别来烦我
I'm no child anymore...
我已经不是小孩子了
to be beguiled by fairy stories.
不会再被童话故事所欺骗
And I'm all out of wishes.
而且我已经没有任何愿望了
Come, we're all children inside,
别这样 在内心深处 我们都是孩子
and we all have wishes.
我们都有想实现的愿望
You, my dear, have two.
而你 亲爱的 你有两个愿望
You hide in here, and you wish upon the moon itself
你躲在这 向月亮祈祷 希望玛丽·西布里
to give Mary Sibley even half the pain she's given you.
也能尝尝她给你带来的痛苦 哪怕一半也好
I can help you...
我可以帮你
Deliver her a thousandfold more pain.
给她带去千百倍的伤害
And you wish upon the stars...
你还向星星祈祷
to be as unmarked as you once were.
希望你的皮肤恢复如初
I will give you more.
我能给你的不止这个
Such beauty as launched
一张足以引发战乱的
a thousand ships will be yours.
倾世面容 将会属于你
Why?
为什么
What have you to gain from granting my wishes?
实现我的愿望 你能得到什么
It is no mystery.
告诉你也无妨
I, too, would see Mary Sibley curled into a ball of pain.
我也想让玛丽·西布里陷入无尽的痛苦里
And I have much use --
而你对我将有很大的用处
oh, much loving use --
数之不尽的用处
for a beauty such as will be yours.
在你拥有绝世的美貌之后
I tell you, madam,
我告诉你吧 夫人
after a lifetime of betrayal and torture...
我这一生都在经历着背叛和折磨
I've not a drop of trust left in me.
我心里已经不再相信任何人了
I couldn't believe you if I tried.
我也想试着相信你 可我做不到
But I do not ask you to trust.
可我并不要求你的信任
There, now.
拿着这个
Come and see.
等着看吧
I called you here to discuss a dark matter
我让你来是想谈一段黑暗过去
we must talk about Increase.
我们得谈谈英克里斯
I shall never cleanse my hands of his blood.
我的手上永远沾满他的鲜血
No, we mustn't let his final madness
不 我们不能让他最后的疯狂
be his lasting legacy.
成为他留下的遗产
His reputation as the greatest witch killer of our time
他被称为我们这个时代最伟大的巫师猎手
rests upon his past success, does it not?
都是因为他辉煌的过去 不是吗
My father was the very scourge of witches
我的父亲是所有
in the old country --
旧世界巫师的噩梦
not only in old Essex, but also in Germany.
不仅仅在埃塞克斯 德国也是
There, he stopped this tribe of Germanic witches,
在那里 他粉碎了一个德国巫师部族
led by this ancient pagan Siren that he sent back to hell.
并将那个领导他们的古异教♥徒♥妖妇送回了地狱
He often told me that was his...
他常跟我说 这是他
proudest moment.
最骄傲的成就
And your father trained you through childhood
你父亲从小就培养你
to follow in his footstops.
追随他的脚步
Sent you in his place
派你代替他
to lead the war against the witches here in Salem.
前来塞勒姆领导对抗巫师的战争
Indeed. As in so much else,
没错 而一如既往
I have failed...miserably.
我失败了 失败透顶
No, you did not fail.
不 你没有失败
It is not over.
战争还没有结束
Search your memory, Cotton. Think hard.
搜索你的记忆 柯顿 好好想想
Surely, your father told you something
你父亲一定跟你提起过
about his great victory --
他那场伟大的胜利
Some hint or clue
一些暗示或者线索
as to exactly how he sent this siren back to hell.
关于他是如何将那女妖送回地狱的
Perhaps it will help us
或许这能帮助我们
defeat the witches here and now in Salem.
击败如今塞勒姆的巫师们
Would that he had.
就算真的有
I'm afraid all his secrets died with him.
恐怕那些秘密也随他一起长眠地下了
If only we could learn of your father's sweet victory
要是能亲口听你父亲讲述那场胜利
from his own lips.
那就好了
Worth it, sir. Come inside.
你不会后悔的 先生 进来吧
It's been hours!
都好几个小时了
I feared that I'd never see your face again.
我真怕再也见不到你
I found your money.
我找到了你的钱
We must leave this place at once.
我们必须立刻离开这里
What? Come on.
什么 快走吧
What happened? Are you hurt?
发生什么了 你受伤了吗
I am most lucky to be alive.
我还活着就已经是万幸了
No, I am lucky you are alive.
不 幸运的是我 你还活着
It is the good news I could have hoped for.
这是我最渴望听到的好消息
But I have better news.
我还有更好的消息
I secured us passage out of Salem by boat.
我找到了一条船带我们离开塞勒姆
Truly? How?
真的 要怎么做
A ship leaves tonight.
今晚有一艘船会离开
And though it took nearly half of your gold,
尽管得花掉你将近一半的金币
the captain agreed to let us stow away
但那船长答应让我们躲在船舱里
in the belly of his ship.
带我们离开
New Providence,
新普罗维登斯
A Bahamian isle, just as you wished --
你心向往之的巴哈马岛屿
Warmth, exotic peoples, no Puritans.
温暖的气候 异域风情 没有新教♥徒♥
Or witches.
也没有巫师
This is the captain
这就是即将
that's going to shepherd us to freedom.
助我们获得自♥由♥的船长
You must hurry. The ship is ready to sail.
你们得快点了 船马上就启程
Cotton!
柯顿
The hour is late.
已经很晚了
I hope my presence is a welcome one, even after curfew.
我知道已经过了宵禁 但希望你还欢迎我
Yes, but what brings you on such urgent business?
当然欢迎 但是什么事如此紧急
I-I-I was going to return this...
我是想还给你这个
Oh, thank you. ...um, as an excuse.
谢谢 说实话 这是个借口
But the truth is that I come for a much greater reason --
其实我来是有一个更重要的原因
a renewed vigor for life --
我对人生重新充满了希望
a life that I want to share
这个重燃起我人生希望的人
with someone who evokes the vitality
最近我对她的了解
that I have come to know well in recent days.
增进了许多 我想与她共度一生
Would it not be prudent
或许是不是该让
to allow such feelings to settle,
这种情感先沉淀一下
to fully blossom,
酝酿一番
before, uh, asserting such declarations so freely?
再说出这样的誓言比较好
I have raised fist against another man
这激烈的情感让我
out of the robust feelings I have.
对另一个男人♥拳♥脚相加
I have -- I have spent a night in the dank jail.
在阴冷潮湿的监狱里待了一晚上
I-I fear it is all my fault.
恐怕这都是我的错
There is no fault to be had.
根本没有什么错
I've never felt so alive as I do right now.
我从未像此刻一样感觉自己是在活着
I mean, why -- why delay saying what I know in my heart?
我心中已十分明确 为什么不能畅所欲言呢
I must ask
我不得不问
if you have enjoyed an excess of spirits again.
您是不是又喝多了
No.
没有
If I am drunk, it's on a much rarer spirit -- you.
就算是 也是因为更稀有的美酒 你
All my waking hours and all my dreaming nights
无论白天黑夜 无时无刻
are haunted by one face, one voice,
我都无法不想着一张面容 一个声音
One... scent.
一股体香
Ah, for all my arsenal of words, my tongue is tied.
我自认有丰富的辞藻 此刻却不知说什么好
What I am saying is...
我想说的是
...I...
我...
...I love you.
我爱你
I didn't have a name for it.
之前我不懂那是什么
But now I do...
但现在知道了
...love.
是爱
Its name is... forever inseparable from yours.
这个字 同你如影随形
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表