剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
If that were true, witch hunter,
如果是真的 巫师猎人
Mary Sibley would be dead by now.
玛丽·西布里现在已经死了
What do you want from me?
你想怎么样
For now, I am content merely to scratch an itch.
目前 我可以满足于浅尝辄止
But soon, when the time is right,
但很快 当时机成熟
You shall be the thing that I hold over Mary Sibley.
你就会成为我控制玛丽·西布里的利器
You shall be my weapon in this witch war.
成为我在这场巫师之战中的武器
I heard rumors you perform autopsy.
我听说你会做尸检
Autopsy is performed on the dead,
尸检是对死人做的
vivisection on the living.
在活人身上做的叫活体解剖
What you propose is a mortal sin.
你要做的是不可宽恕的罪孽
Here, take the lamp.
给 拿着灯
You may say whatever words you think your God might like.
如果有什么你的上帝喜欢听的话 你就说吧
I have none for such an occasion.
这种场合我无话可说
A silent clergyman --
牧师竟然也无言了
Perhaps the divine exists after all.
或许神真的存在
What in God's name?
上帝啊 这是什么
His organs have liquefied into bile.
他的器官都被液化成了脓液
It's as though the bile consumes its victim from the inside out.
就像这脓液从内向外吞噬了病人的躯体
How far do you think it goes?
你觉得这会有多深
All the way to hell.
直达地狱
So beautiful.
太美了
Indeed.
确实
I can still see her --
我眼中仍是她的倩影
Hear her golden laugh yet in my e--
她银铃般的笑声还在我耳边...
Not her, him -- the boy.
不是她 是那个男孩
A poor war orphan? What of him?
一个可怜的战争孤儿 他怎么了
All my questions are answered.
我所有的疑问都解开了
Mary Sibley indeed has everything she needs
玛丽·西布里确实拥有完成献祭
to complete what she has begun, but she doesn't know what it is.
所需要的一切 但她自己都不知道是什么
She's almost as dim as you.
她几乎跟你一样愚钝
Do you know how long it's been
你知道我上次有幸一睹
since I saw even a glimpse of my dark lord's face?
黑暗领主面容还是什么时候吗
Why, the mountains themselves were young then.
那时青山都尚未成形
And now...so close.
而如今 如此接近
He is already inside the boy.
他已经在那男孩体内
And come the comet... we shall let him out.
只等彗星到来 我们就能将他释放
Mercy.
梅西
There's a reason
这就是我们
we use the tub for that, Mercy.
为什么要用浴缸的原因 梅西
Oh, I know. I'm so sorry.
我知道 真的很抱歉
It was just... oh, it was so good.
只是... 那滋味太美妙了
You will be sorry, you filthy, little wretch!
你会后悔这么做的 肮脏低劣的贱♥人♥
Children, children...
孩子们 孩子们
It's only a little blood.
只是一点血而已
Come along, Mercy.
来吧 梅西
It's intoxicating, isn't it?
欲罢不能 是不是
Oh, I was going to
我本来也打算
give her the girl anyway.
把女孩给她享用的
Perhaps we can squeeze a few more drops out of her.
或许还能从她身体里榨出最后一点来
I want Mercy to look her best tomorrow.
明天我需要一个最美的梅西
Why? What is tomorrow?
为什么 明天要做什么
Tomorrow, you will fetch me a most special lamb.
明天 你要替我带来一头最特别的小羊羔
Who's there?
谁在那里
I must be going mad.
我一定是疯了
You're dead.
你已经死了
This can't be.
这不可能
I killed you.
我杀了你
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表