剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
No creature is innocent.
万物皆有罪
And neither are you.
你也一样
No. I cannot do it.
不 我做不到
You will go down the well.
你会下井里去的
You cannot make me.
你不能逼迫我
I swear, little ginger witch,
我发誓 红发小女巫
I will hurl you down that well and watch you drown
如果你再反抗 我会亲手把你扔进井里
if you do not stop resisting.
看着你淹死
All right! Stop!
好了 住手
I'll do it.
我照做就是了
Please.
求你了
No, please.
别这样 求你了
What are you doing? Please.
你在做什么 求你别这样
Breathe your last, be empty shell...
夺汝气息 陡剩躯壳
...and by your death...
以汝之殇
my words compel.
成吾之咒
Water, water, drawn from hell,
地狱之水 尽收于此
let the boil, your steps foretell.
若然沸腾 即是预兆
We meet again, little owl.
我们又见面了 小猫头鹰
Water, water, drawn from hell --
地狱之水 尽收于此
by my words, seal this well!
以吾之言 速封此井
See? That wasn't so bad.
看 没什么可怕的
Tonight, Mary Sibley bade me confront my fear
今晚 玛丽·西布里逼我直面自己的恐惧
and go down into the well.
要我下到井底
And so I went to create a warning charm.
于是我下去了 为了制♥造♥预警护符
I drowned the animal.
我淹死了动物
I filled the vial.
以水装满瓶子
I saw the hag.
还看到了丑陋的老女巫
She spoke to me in the voice of the Countess Marburg,
她有着马尔堡女爵的声音
and I do not know who I fear more --
我不知道自己更害怕谁
Mary Sibley...
玛丽·西布里
Or this Countess Marburg.
还是这个马尔堡女爵
I demand an explanation, Madame.
我要求一个解释 夫人
For what, exactly?
解释什么
The pox spreads like fire,
瘟疫正以野火燎原之势蔓延
and now there are reports of an outbreak in Andover.
如今有报告说安杜佛也爆发了疫情
I must know if it is the same pox,
我必须确认这是不是同一种瘟疫
but your militia will not let me leave Salem to investigate.
但你的民兵却不让我离开塞勒姆前去调查
You dare to walk into my house in the dead of night uninvited.
你竟敢不请自来 在夜深人静时闯进我家
My husband will have you neck.
我丈夫会杀了你的
I am a doctor. I have seen your husband.
我是医生 我见过你的丈夫
That's hardly a credible threat.
这不是什么有力的威胁
The people of Andover are not my concern or yours.
安杜佛人♥民♥的安危无需你我担心
The citizens of Salem are under quarantine,
塞勒姆的民众必须与外界隔离
one you yourself supported.
这也是你自己支持的
That edict was for others
那法令是给别人的
I did not intend it to apply to me.
我以为不会适用在我身上
Oh, just days in Salem
才来塞勒姆几天
and already Puritan hypocrisy is rubbing off on you.
你就已经沾染了清教♥徒♥虚伪的恶习吗
You well know that I am far from Puritanical.
你很清楚我绝不是伪善保守的清教♥徒♥
Do I?
是吗
You talk of pain and ecstasy.
你成天将痛苦与极乐挂在嘴边
You came to seek the seat of the soul,
你想寻找灵魂所在
but I see no evidence that you have the courage to touch mine.
我却没发现你有那个胆量触碰我的
Perhaps if you wish to address the seat of my soul,
如果你真想触碰我的灵魂
you might consider another approach.
或许你该考虑换个方法
Such as?
比如呢
A man of science, unlike a puritan,
崇尚科学的人不像清教♥徒♥
can take as well as give instruction.
既能提供指示 也乐于接受
You once said that I was like the Queen Elizabeth of Salem.
你曾说过我就像是塞勒姆的伊丽莎白女皇
How would you have approached good Queen Bess
如果你对女皇有所求
if you wanted something from her.
你该怎么做呢
On my knees.
俯首称臣
Of course, I not only know the...duty...
当然了 我不仅明白臣民
...that a subject owes his monarch.
必须服从女皇的职责
I also understand the ties that bind them
我也明白是什么将他们
together.
捆绑在一起
I wish you could be here to see the truth of what I told you.
多希望你能见证我对你说的一切成为事实
I was right.
我是对的
If only you had listened.
如果当时你肯听我的就好了
If you had only listened.
如果你肯听我的就好了
Who's there?
是谁
But you are dead.
你不是死了吗
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表