剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Salem"...
《塞勒姆》前情提要
I've come from the docks.
我刚从码头回来
The countess has our son on board.
女伯爵把我们儿子带上了船
Why must I be baptized?
为什么我一定要受洗
So that you can be born again.
这样你就可以重生
More powerful than before, with me at your side.
比之前更有力量 还有我在你的身边
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎样
There's a boy.
有个男孩
if we don't get the devil out of him...
如果我们没有把他体内的恶魔驱逐出来...
we're done.
我们就死定了
Go, John! Save him!
快走 约翰 拯救他
I really must have the boy.
我必须得到这个男孩
Or else what?
否则会怎样
I will kill Cotton Mather...
我会杀了柯顿·麦哲
Where did you take the boy?
你把孩子带哪去了
He's with Anne.
他跟安在一起
Anne Hale is a witch.
安·霍尔是个女巫
Why are you saying this utter nonsense?!
你为什么要说这种无稽的话
I see with my own eyes.
我亲眼见过
You made the wise decision,
很明智的决定
dearest daughter.
亲爱的女儿
Your battle is over.
你已经输了
No!
不要
Ah, birth,
出生
such terrible hard work.
真是艰辛的事啊
We're all born howling and then must rest.
我们都哭闹着来到世上 精疲力尽必须休息
But what dark dreams of our new world
但在他那双紧闭的完美双眼之后
flicker behind those perfect lids?
又做着我们新世界的何种黑暗之梦呢
Shall I give you a glimpse?
需要我告诉你一二吗
For 2,000 years, they have tried and failed
两千年来 他们一直没能成功
to build the kingdom of god here on earth.
将世间打造成上帝的国度
Now it is our turn.
现在轮到我们了
Under our dark lord's dominion,
在我们黑暗领主的统治下
Salem will prosper and grow, becoming a mighty nation.
塞勒姆会繁荣发展 成为一个强大的国家
And it all begins here, with this little boy.
一切都始于这里 这个小男孩
I had a dream, too, once.
我曾经也做过一个梦
A dream of a new birth of freedom.
梦见自♥由♥的新生
But my sleep produced only a monster.
但我的梦带来的却是一只恶魔
A monster is but a god
魔鬼不过是神
seen through fearful eyes.
在胆小之人眼中的化身
Wisdom comes with acceptance, my dear.
接受才是明智之举 亲爱的
I do accept.
我接受
Oh, I accept that I have played my role
我接受 在这场悲剧中
in this tragedy all too well.
我太出色地扮演了自己的角色
Now I'm done.
我不干了
Hardly.
早着呢
Very little has been asked of you thus far.
目前为止我根本没要求你做什么
You should be honored to serve your son.
你应该以服侍你儿子为荣
I saw my son die in the crags...
我看到我儿子死在了乱葬岗
watched as you drowned him.
眼睁睁地看着你将他溺死
That -- that cannot be my son.
那个 那个不是我儿子
Your son was but an empty jar of clay,
你儿子本就像一个空陶罐
worthless until filled.
装满之后才有价值
One day you will thank me for forcing your hand.
总有一天你会感谢我强迫你这么做
When he wakes, Mary, you will feel differently.
等他醒来 玛丽 你的感觉就会不同了
The world is a much darker place
世界更为黑暗了
now that your light has grown as dim as the rest of ours.
如今你的光芒也与我们其他人一样暗淡
Oh, pay her no mind.
不用在意她
In your place, she'd have done the same thing.
换做她 她也会作出同样的选择
Have patience.
要耐心
A mother's love will win out over her resistance.
母爱的天性会让她妥协的
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**Witch drums*
*鼓鸣震天
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**The witch drums*
*鼓鸣震天
**Better pray for hell*
*宁入地狱
**Not hallelujah*
*不留人间
I'm dreaming.
我在做梦
I can't.
我不能
My son.
我的儿子
Mary.
玛丽
John.
约翰
You are alive.
你还活着
Where is he?
他在哪
What have you done with the boy?
你对那孩子做了什么
Are you sure you want to know?
你真的想知道
A kind woman once told me that the problem with knowing things
有个善良的女人曾对我说过 一旦知道真♥相♥
is you can never unknow them. Yes.
你就再也无法视而不见 是的
I must know everything.
我必须要知道一切
I trade his life for yours.
我用他的命换了你的命
Now I see why I already burn in hell.
现在我知道自己为什么已经身处地狱了
You're not in hell, Cotton.
你不在地狱 柯顿
You're here with me in Salem.
你在塞勒姆 和我一起
Is this not hell's new capital?
这里不正是地狱的新首府吗
So...
这么说
you are a witch.
你是巫师
I am.
我是
And I suppose Mary Sibley made you one.
我想是玛丽·西布里把你变成巫师的
Hardly.
不算是
Though she offered a few signposts along the way.
虽然一路走来她确实给我指明了很多方向
It was my father.
其实是我父亲
And my mother-the Countess Marburg.
还有我母亲马尔堡女伯爵
The countess?
女伯爵
Your mother?
你母亲
Yes.
是
But, Cotton...
但是 柯顿
I'm still your Anne, the woman who loves you.
我还是你的安 那个爱你的女人
No.
不是
Witches are the very embodiment of evil.
巫师是邪恶的化身
Cotton.
柯顿
I thought you were the very embodiment of good.
曾几何时我居然以为你是善良的化身
So why can't I use my power for good?
那为什么我不能用我的能力做好事呢
To make the world a better, fairer place?
让这个世界变得更美好 更公平
Because such powers come from the devil himself.
因为那样的能力来自于恶魔本身
No.
不
Just give me a chance, husaband.
给我一个机会就好 丈夫
To show you what I can do.
让我向你展示我的能力
I've only ever used my power to protect myself...
我只用过我的能力来保护我自己
and you.
还有你
I saved us that night in the woods
那晚在树林里被民兵截停马车时
when the militia stopped our carriage.
是我出手救了我们自己
They would have raped me and killed you, killed both of us,
他们本来会强♥奸♥我 杀了你 杀了我们俩
but I stopped them.
但我阻止了他们
Surely that was not an evil act.
这当然不算邪恶行为
A man died that night.
那晚一个人死了
I thought it divine judgment.
我还以为是上帝正义的审判
It was not God's judgement...
那不是上帝的审判
but mine.
而是我的
Then it was murder.
那这就是谋杀
It was him or us.
不是他死就是我们亡
Cotton, where are you going?
柯顿 你去哪
To the magistrate. What?
去找治安官 什么
I must tell him about the countess and the others...
我一定要向他告发女伯爵和其他人
and that you killed that man.
还有你杀了那个人
Cotton...
柯顿
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你那么做
Goodbye, Anne.
再见 安
He's awake now.
他醒了
What is it to me?
那与我何干
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表