剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Salem"...
《塞勒姆》前情提要
Increase Mather, I call you from hell.
英克里斯·麦哲 我从地狱中召唤你
The witch you killed walks the streets of Salem.
你应杀死的女巫正大摇大摆地走在塞勒姆的街上
Now help me defeat her for good.
帮我彻底除掉她
I want you to steal your father's book of shadows.
我要你把你父亲的暗影之书搞到手
There are secrets in that book --
那书里有许多秘密
Secrets you and I both need.
你和我都需要知道的秘密
Witch killer,
巫师杀手
you will kill no witches tonight.
你今晚休想得逞
I, too, would see Mary Sibley
我也想让玛丽·西布里
curled into a ball of pain..
陷入无尽的痛苦里
And I have much use
而你对我将有很大的用处
for a beauty such as will be yours.
在你拥有绝世的美貌之后
This room, whose door only blood can open,
这间屋子 只有血印可以开启
is our sanctuary.
这是我们的避难所
And I've never seen a pox like this.
我从没见过这样的瘟疫
But you've never seen a witch pox.
但你也从没见过巫师降下的瘟疫
It's as though the bile
就像这脓液
consumes its victim from the inside out.
从内向外吞噬了病人的躯体
My dark lord is already inside the boy.
黑暗领主已经在那男孩体内
And come the comet... we shall let him out.
只等彗星到来 我们就能将他释放
You're dead. I killed you.
你已经死了 我杀了你
I gave you leave to spy on the countess,
我给你自♥由♥是让你去监视伯爵夫人
not haunt the streets of Salem
不是让你像街头歌♥谣中
like some ghost from a cheap ballad.
唱的鬼怪一样在塞勒姆街头游荡
You said that once you were sure,
你说过一旦确定
you would tell me the secret to destroying Countess Marburg.
就会告诉我消灭马尔堡女爵的秘密
You spoke of an object.
你提到了一个物件
Well?
是什么
Increase...
英克里斯
Tell me
告诉我
or I will hurl your soul back to hell in an instant!
否则我马上把你的灵魂打回地狱
I can indeed tell you how to destroy her...
我确实可以告诉你怎么消灭她
for a price.
但要有代价
Name it.
说吧
I must speak with my son Cotton.
我要跟我儿子柯顿说话
About me?
说我的事吗
No.
不是
About me and him,
是我和他之间的事
parent and child.
父子之间的事
You wouldn't understand.
你不会明白
You may see your son...
你可以见你儿子
once you have told me everything.
只要你告诉我一切
Legends say
传说中
Countess Palatine Ingrid von Marburg
马尔堡的英格里德女伯爵
was already alive when Lucifer fell
在路西法被逐出天堂时就已存在
and she was one of the first to call him lord,
她是第一批拜其为主人的人之一
to kiss his infernal lips
她吻其地狱之唇
to make herself his bride,
让自己成为了他的新娘
And that still she dreams of the return of her lover
所以她仍然梦想自己的爱人归来
and works ceaselessly to that end.
并且为此不择手段
There is nothing she would not do,
没有她做不出的事
no one she would not kill --
没有她不会杀的人
Men, women, children, even witches --
男女妇孺 甚至巫师
to bring the Devil back.
就为了让撒旦归来
Who can say when first she died or how?
谁知道她第一次死是何时或者怎么死的
But in those days when magic itself was young,
但当时魔法修♥炼♥还不甚精进
her body was enshrined in an elaborate sarcophagus
她的尸体被供奉在一座精美的石棺里
That shielded not only her rotting remains,
它不只保护着她腐烂的尸体
but a vital spark of her soul,
里面还存放着她的一缕灵魂
which, like a cinder carefully tended,
这股星星之火只要被精心照料
is enough to reignite her life force again
便足以让她一次
and again and again.
又一次地还魂
No manner of execution --
没有任何一种死刑方式
drowning, burning, beheading...
无论浸溺 火刑 斩首
can quench the infernal flame of the witch.
都无法熄灭这名女巫的邪恶火焰
They say she's tasted death time and again,
人们说她已经无数次尝过死亡的滋味
always returning to curse the world with her beauty
却总能死而复生 用她的美貌诅咒众生
and to continue her efforts
坚持不懈地努力
to make this world his kingdom
让这个世界变成他的王国
and to rule beside him.
并与他并肩治理
And she almost succeeded many years ago,
许多年前 当我第一次见她的时候
when I first met her.
她几乎成功了
She tried to hide from me using her powers of glamour
她试图用隐蔽法术伪装在
to disguise herself amongst some refugee children.
一群难民儿童中来躲过我的法眼
But...
但是...
I found her.
我找到了她
Increase Mather...
英克里斯·麦哲
you will burn in hell for this.
你会因此下地狱的
If that is the sacrifice I must make
如果这是杀死你这女巫的代价
to kill you, witch, so be it.
那我愿意承担
Better men than you have tried and died,
比你更厉害的人已经尝试过而且都死了
while I am still here.
然而我还活着
I carried the pain every day of my life.
我这一生每天都带着这伤痛
Even as I killed her,
即便我杀了她
the box which holds her unholy remains
保存着她邪恶尸体的棺材
was safely hidden.
仍旧安全地藏着
But where is it now?
那现在它在哪
Shall I trust a wasp not to sting?
我能相信黄蜂是不蛰人的吗
No.
不能
I will see my son first.
我要先见我的儿子
No. No, you will tell me first.
不行 你要先告诉我
Or what?
否则呢
You have nothing to threaten me with.
你根本没有任何能威胁我的东西
I'm dead, already destined to return to hell.
我已经是死人了 注定要回到地狱
But you -- you -- you have much to lose,
但你 你在乎的东西还有很多
including your life.
包括你的性命
Do not forget,
别忘记了
she has killed far more witches than I have.
她杀过的巫师远比我多
So perhaps it's time for you to learn something new --
也许是时候你学点新东西了
Trust.
信任
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**Witch drums*
*鼓鸣震天
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**The witch drums*
*鼓鸣震天
**Better pray for hell*
*宁入地狱
**Not hallelujah*
*不留人间
To sleep, perchance to dream.
"但在睡眠中可能有梦"
What a fetching sight, watching you mewl and moan.
多么撩人的景象 看着你低嘤呻♥吟♥
Were you dreaming of me?
你是梦到我了吗
Of course not.
当然不是
Now leave at once.
立刻出去
A gentleman does not sneak into a woman's bedroom.
一个绅士绝不会如此潜入女人的闺房♥
I am no gentleman.
我不是绅士
What do you want?
你想要什么
Stop trembling.
别紧张
Whatever it is I want, it is not your virginity.
不管我想要什么 绝不会是你的贞操
I have no use for that.
我对你毫无兴趣
A pale, inexperienced little stick like you.
像你这样苍白 毫无经验的木头人
I'm here for the book.
我是来拿书的
Perhaps if I knew what you were looking for --
或许如果我知道你在找什么...
No tricks, Anne.
别耍诈 安
My mother would have your father's book of shadows.
我母亲要你父亲的暗影之书
That's all you need to know.
你只要知道这个就好
You are hurting me.
你弄疼我了
Give me the book
把书给我
or I will bathe my mother in your blood
否则我只能让母亲沐浴你的鲜血
to ease her disappointment.
来纾解她的失望
Release me.
放了我
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表