剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
That is up to you.
要看你怎么想了
What did you call it?
你管这叫什么来着
Your love for your son?
对你儿子的爱
Unconditional?
无条件的爱吗
Then come.
那就来吧
Prove it.
证明给我看
Lie back, and I'll tell you a story.
躺好 我给你讲个故事
Now, once, in ancient Harraby, there was a little prince.
从前 在古老的哈拉比 有个小王子
The oldest wife was his favorite,
他偏爱最年长的妻子
because she was the most beautiful and the most clever.
因为她最美 也最为聪明
M-m-mother!
母亲
Mother.
母亲
Mother, I've missed you.
母亲 我好想你
When I finally met my father,
我终于见到了父亲
he was all the things you said he was.
他跟您说的一模一样
If only it could be the three of us -- a family.
如果我们三个能在一起就好了 一家人
That was...
那也是
all I ever wanted.
我一直梦寐以求的
I need you...
我需要你
your songs...
你的歌♥声
your stories...
你的故事
your kisses.
你的亲吻
I've never forgotten the sight of you
我一直记得你的样子
lying on the damp forest ground...
躺在森林潮湿的地上
mouth agape in pain,
嘴巴痛苦地喘息
legs strained wide in birth,
双腿由于分娩的剧痛而张开
and your eyes
你的眼睛
as black as the endless night where I dwelled.
像我所栖息的暗夜一般无尽黑暗
And I knew, at last, you were the one.
然后我终于知道 你就是我的唯一
I remember that night, too.
我也记得那个夜晚
thank you for reminding me that you are not my son.
谢谢你提醒我 你并不是我儿子
You are his tomb.
你害死了他
Mother!
母亲
My love, forget about her.
亲爱的 忘掉她
Well, she has done her duty.
她该做的都做了
You have no further need of her.
你不再需要她了
She has nothing to offer you.
她什么都给不了你
A true god wants true love.
真正的神要的是真爱
Now, who will give me that?
现在谁能给我真爱
I will.
我会
I do.
我真心爱你
My whole long life, I have loved no one else.
我这漫长的一生 从不曾爱过他人
That is very good of you, madam.
夫人 您真好心
But it is her love I must have.
但是我必须得到她的爱
No, I can't do that.
不 我不能这么做
I said I would die in Salem.
我说过要死在塞勒姆
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Your place is here.
你该在这儿待着
Until he has acknowledged you, you must await his blessing.
在他召见你之前 你必须在此等待
Come to me, girl.
上前来 女孩
Me?
我吗
Yes, of course you.
当然是你了
On your knees.
快跪下
Lower your eyes.
别直视他
You brought me to the countess.
是你将我带到了女伯爵身边
and that is good.
这很不错
But, you took me away from my true mother
但也是你让我跟亲生母亲分离
and how can that go unpunished?
那可难辞其咎啊
Behold the hands.
你看这手
Without a word, they may threaten, plead,
不发一言 它们便可胁迫 恳求
beckon, command...
吸引 指使
or simply point.
或只是单纯指一下
You used this finger well --
你将这手指运用得出神入化
pointed to all who died for me.
指向了所有为我而死的人
You even bit the tip off of yourself,
你甚至自己咬下了一截
and the countess made it whole again.
女伯爵又让它恢复如初
This time, take care not to heal it entirely,
这一次切勿使之痊愈
Lest the lesson be forgotten.
以免好了伤疤忘了疼
Out.
出去
You.
你
I know everything about you --
我知道关于你的一切
every lie you ever told...
你的所有谎言
every subtle way you've turned one against another.
所有你施的离间反♥目♥手段
Look at me.
看着我
My good mother would never bear to see you live.
我的好母亲不会容忍♥你残喘于世
Oh, please, my lord.
求求您 我的主人
And with that kiss, I give you back your freedom.
我以此吻还你自♥由♥
Use it to go as far from Salem as you're able.
离开塞勒姆 能走多远走多远
Now.
现在就走
Thank you, my lord.
谢谢您 我的主人
You promised me.
你向我保证过
Promised you what, child?
保证你什么了 孩子
To be my mother, to make me one of you,
做我的母亲 视如己出
that I might marry Sebastian and become a princess.
甚至让我嫁给塞巴斯蒂安 成为公主
Your wishful mind
是你的一厢情愿
promised you all those things.
保证那些荒唐事的吧
I promised you to return the beauty with which you were born
我保证的是让你重返天生的美丽
and to make Mary Sibley feel your pain and beyond.
让玛丽·西布里尝到比你更多的痛苦
It's not enough.
那根本不够
But what was Anne Hale doing in there?
安·霍尔在这里干什么
That spoiled, stupid Anne Hale.
那个娇纵愚蠢的安·霍尔
Anne Hale is my true and precious daughter.
安·霍尔是我亲生的宝贝女儿
She is a real Marburg.
她是真正的马尔堡贵族
Since when?
什么时候的事
What has she ever done for you!
她给你做过什么事
I -- I have fetched those children for your bath.
我 我抓来那些孩子供你沐浴
As a good servant must.
那是尽了好仆人应尽之道
I am nobody's slave.
我才不是谁的奴隶
Oh, that was an awful mistake.
这么做真是大错特错
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't mean to. It was a mistake.
我不是有意的 我错了
It's too late. Too late.
为时已晚 太晚了
See, trust is a very fragile thing.
看到了吧 信任本脆弱
Trust is so easily broken
信任太易碎
and so impossible to rebuild.
不可能重建
It's as fragile as flesh and bone.
脆弱的仿佛骨肉一般
No. No.
不 不
No, no, no, no. Please!
别这样 求求你
I'm so sorry!
我错了
I really am! No, please!
我真的错了 别这样 求求你
Now get out!
滚出去
And if you are so powerful, heal yourself!
你真有能耐 就治好自己
If I see your ungrateful face again,
我要再看见你那张忘恩负义的嘴脸
I will peel it like an apple.
就像削果皮一样撕烂
And what shall we do first?
我们首先要做什么呢
How shall we conquer and rule?
我们要如何得胜并统治世界
I truely love all you do for me.
我非常感谢你为我做的一切
But...
但是
...You know, I really must have my mother beside me.
你要明白 我的母亲一定要在我身边
Today my mother, but tomorrow my queen.
现在她是我的母亲 将来便是我的王后
She, and she alone, must one day be my bride.
只有她 才能成为我的新娘
But...
但是
There can be only one royal marriage...
真正的皇室婚姻只能有一场
one true consummation.
唯一真正的结合
You know it, and you must make it be.
你是知道的 你必须亲自准备
You understand?
明白了吗
Yes.
明白
Then go.
去吧
See to her.
去找她
Why are you praying to God?
你为何对上帝祈祷
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表