剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Me-ne me-ne te-kel up-har-sin!
弥尼 弥尼 提客勒 乌法珥新
Me-ne me-ne te-kel up-har-sin!
弥尼 弥尼 提客勒 乌法珥新
What do you want?
你想要做什么
Can't you see I'm busy?
没见我正忙着
I must find the boy.
我一定要找到那男孩
Is it a terrible disappointment, mother?
您是不是大失所望 母亲
What?
失望什么
That I still live.
失望于我还活着
That you never got to consecrate me
失望于我无法
as you will her son,
像她的儿子那样被您献祭
never got to hold my young body beneath the hell-blood
失望于我年幼的身驱无法被地狱之血浸润
to see your ancient lover's form emerge
以致于您无法在我死去的面容上
from my dead face.
看到您从前爱人的模样
I do not deny it.
我并不否认这一点
But all's well that ends well.
不过 结局好 便一切都好
So leave me so I may be sure it will end well.
所以别来烦我 我会确保结局是美好的
Will it end well for me?
我会有美好结局吗
It is hard, mother,
我难以接受 母亲
to be born to rule
本应生来统治天下
and yet know I will never be king.
却发现自己永远成不了王者
We all play our part in the great drama.
我们都在这伟大的戏剧中扮演各自的角色
True, despite my fondest hopes,
说实话 即便在我最美好的愿望里
you were not born to be a king.
也从未想过将你塑成王者之材
But console yourself, son.
但是不必沮丧 孩子
You will be a knight of the dark realm
你会成为黑暗王国的骑士
and satisfy yourself in every way.
得到你所渴求的一切
All I want is Mary.
我想要的 只有玛丽
Do not fixate.
不要这样执着
It shows a damnable lack of imagination.
它会让人失去想像力
I told you --
我告诉过你
You may have anything or anyone whenever you wish.
你可以随时拥有你想要的一切
And what if I want only one thing?
但如果我只想要那唯一的一样东西呢
Trust me, Sebastian.
相信我 塞巴斯蒂安
There is not only one of anything.
并不存在什么唯一之物
Not only one sun in the sky,
天空中不止有一个太阳
but an infinity of suns in the sky.
有无数个
Not only one earth,
也不止有一个地球
but an infinity of earths wandering lost in the night.
有无数个地球在夜空中徘徊
There is certainly not only one God,
上帝当然也并非只有一位
but many beings of power, if you but know their names.
拥有力量的存在有很多 如果你了解的话
And there is never,
对我们来说 绝不会有
not ever,
也从来没有
only one man or woman for us.
所谓的唯一的男人或女人
And if, after all your wisdom,
如果 聆听完您充满智慧的教诲
all I want is Mary?
我依然只想要玛丽
What then?
那又该如何是好
Then you should grow up.
那你就应该学着成熟一点
Get out.
出去
I have work to do.
我还有事要做
I must find the boy.
我一定要找到那男孩
Get out.
出去
Get out. Get out!
出去 滚
Our battle is not with your son but what is within him.
我们对抗的不是你儿子 而是他体内的东西
Now relight these candles
现在去把蜡烛重新点燃
while I prepare to rouse the beast inside.
我来准备唤醒他体内的恶魔
"O almighty and everlasting God,
全能的 永生的天主
be merciful to we who implore thee.
恳求您降下慈悲
Send thy holy angel from heaven
派遣圣天使下凡
to bless and hallow these ashes
赐福并冠尘土以神圣之名
so that we, who know ourselves to be but ashes,
让我们 这些明白吾躯终归尘土之人
may fear no evil.
无惧恶魔
Protect us, O Lord.
主啊 保护我们
John.
约翰
John.
约翰
John!
约翰
John Alden.
约翰·奥登
I've so wanted to meet you.
我一直很想见你
This is some kind of witchcraft bullshit illusion.
这一定是什么巫术产生的幻觉
Where I come from,
在我们那儿
we kiss our new friends.
我们会亲吻新朋友
I ain't your friend.
我不是你的朋友
I'll tell you a secret.
我来告诉你个秘密
This is an illusion,
这确实是幻觉
but so is all that you call life,
但你那所谓的人生也是幻觉
everything you've been fighting for.
你为之奋战的一切都是幻觉
Just let it all go for one joyous instant,
只要你抛开一切 纵情一刻
and you might taste real life.
你便能感知真实生活
My boy.
我的儿子
Your boy?
你的儿子
She told you it was yours, and you believed her?
她说是你的 你就信了吗
Oh, she lied to you,
她骗了你
as she has many, many times before.
正如她欺骗过你许多次
What the hell?
怎么回事
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Did I leave this hut?
我离开过这吗
What?
什么
No, you just seemed very quiet and still for a moment.
没有 你只是刚才有一阵特别安静
What happened?
怎么了
The witch was inside my mind.
那女巫进入了我的意识
Or I was in hers. I-I don't-- I don't know.
或者是我进入了她的 我也不知道
They are hunting him through you.
他们想通过你找到他
Isaac.
艾萨克
Don't talk to me, Mary.
别跟我说话 玛丽
I don't want to hear a word you've got to say.
我不想听你说任何话
Isaac, old friend, speak to me.
艾萨克 我的老朋友 和我聊聊吧
Do not judge me.
不要鄙视我
You do not know what I have faced.
你不知道我曾遭遇过什么
No, Mary, I do not.
玛丽 我确实不知道
But I believe that God gave us all
但我相信上帝给了我们所有人
something so precious and rare,
珍贵而又稀缺的宝物
he didn't give it to his angels--
甚至连祂的天使们都不曾拥有
choice, free choice.
选择 选择的权力
Whatever you faced,
不管你遭遇了什么
there was never a time when you didn't have a choice.
无论何时 你都有选择的权力
Even the village idiot knows a harlot when he sees one.
就连镇里的白♥痴♥也认得出你是个娼妓
In time, some poor man
以后 或许会有个可悲男人
may be willing to ignore your transgressions
愿意忘却你的所有罪过
and marry you.
把你娶回家
Decades of toil await you.
等待你的是多年的劳作
Toil and, if you're lucky,
如果你幸运的话 除了劳作
the birthing of brats,
还要生一群小孩子
one of which will likely kill you during labor.
其中一个会害得你难产致死
In the meantime, that most generous of gentlewomen,
如今 最为大方的贵妇人
the Countess Marburg, has put up a bond of surety
马尔堡女爵 开具了担♥保♥证明
for your release.
要求释放你
Use your freedom of movement wisely, Mary.
好好珍惜你自♥由♥行动的权力 玛丽
Or it'll be the gallows next time.
不然下一次等着你的就是绞刑架了
But don't--
但你
don't you want this consecration?
你不想要这次献祭吗
To have your dark lord out and about in the world?
将你的黑暗领主降临这个世界吗
I only want my son.
我只想要我的儿子
Your son?
你的儿子
The boy you met at my house is not my nephew
你在我家见过的那个男孩不是我的侄子
but my son.
而是我的儿子
Mine... and John Alden's.
是我和...约翰·奥登的
Your friend, the Countess, has taken him from me.
你的女爵朋友把他从我身边夺走
He is to be the sacrifice of the consecration.
他会成为献祭的牺牲品
I-it is his poor, little body
她打算剖开他那
that she intends to open up and house the dark lord.
可怜的小身躯 并寄栖黑暗领主
I've lost everything,
我失去了全部
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表