I don't want to.
我不想走 戴安 我想我最大的恐惧就是放下你
I don't want to, Diane. I think my greatest fear is letting you go.
这是很棒的恐惧 瑞克 继续保持这个恐惧
That's a good fear, Rick. Keep that fear.
不然我会死掉
If you don't, you'll kill me.
再次死掉
Again.
我知道 但我没必要把莫蒂也杀死
I know. But I don't have to kill Morty too.
你怎么能确定他是真的
How do you know he's even real?
看看他那奇怪的小蛋蛋
Look at his weird little balls.
再见了 戴安
Goodbye, Diane.
-瑞克 -闭嘴 莫蒂
Rick...? - Shut up Morty.
DJ 放音乐 我们得克服恐惧
DJ, drop that beat, we gotta conquer a fear!
"这是我孙子"
This is my grandson
"别看他鸡鸡"
don't look at his pee-pee
"不要盯着莫蒂"
stead of staring at Morty
"你们应该盯着我看"
put your eyes on me
"我是个超级怪人"
I'm a roped-out
"在屁♥股♥里放养狗"
freak loose dog in my ass
"在口袋里放通心粉"
macaroni in my pocket
"瑞克的大♥师♥课"
Rickity masterclass.
"我不会饶舌"
I don't know how to rap
"我不会押韵"
I don't know how to rhyme
"我不会饶舌"
i don't know how to rap now
"吃我的屎吧"
eat my shit!
太棒了
Incredible.
"把手举高 把手放下"
Now throw your hands up! And put your hands down.
"把手举高 再把手放下"
Throw your hands up! Now put them back down!
"三日雨"
Three days of rain!
这表演大大彰显了人的勇敢
That was an astounding feat of personal bravery.
裸体总是会让戏剧变得认真又出色
Nudity always makes theater serious and good.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我感觉被接纳了 你呢
Accepted. You?
很可悲 不过呢…
Pathetic. But...
也很幸福
Happy?
我们办到了 我们克服了我们的恐惧
We did it! We conquered our fears.
对吧
Right?
嘿 瑞克
Rick!
你刚刚看起来很难过 我很害怕这样
You just looked real sad, which I'm afraid of.
我很害怕自己会害你难过
You know, of being responsible for your sadness.
代表我们现在可能还在洞里
Which means, I think, we might still be in The Hole.
我确实也很害怕 你比我更早知道任何事
Well, I am definitely afraid of you ever knowing anything before me.
所以我们有百分之百的几率还在…
So, I'd say there's a 100% chance that we're still...
天啊 "洞"底有完没完
God damn it. Is this going to be a whole thing?
别讲双关语了 莫蒂 我们得搞清楚自己真正的恐惧
No wordplay, Morty. We have to figure out our actual fears
才有办法离开这里
if we're ever going to get out of here.
"真正的恐惧"
Actual fears?
对 把你的恐惧告诉我 这样我们才能克服
Yeah! Tell me your fucking fear so we can conquer it.
我刚刚得让自己大出洋相 才能把你从你的洞老婆身边救出来
I just had to crucify myself in order to save you from your Hole Wife,
你却觉得还有未解恐惧的人是我
and you think I'm the one with unresolved fears?
我应该要害怕我们永远出不去了
I oughta be afraid that we'll never get out,
因为你永远不会承认自己害怕
because you'll never admit that you're afraid!
好 做得好
Okay. Good job.
你克服了 对吧
You conquered it, right?
应该是吧
I think so?
我们要怎样才能知道
How are we supposed to know?
不对…这是真的 我感觉得出来
No, this is real, I can tell.
你不怕自己有可能会对某件事很确定
You're not afraid that you could be certain about something
结果自己却是错的吗
and still turn out to be wrong?
你这个死懦夫
You cowardly asshole!
我怎么会知道
How was I supposed to know?
(早餐 午餐)
加一份培根要八美元
Eight dollars for a side of bacon?
你有没有搞错
Are you fucking kidding me?
这代表背后有更大的问题 莫蒂 如果资本主义崩溃…
It's a symptom of a larger concern, Morty.
-结束了吗 -我不知道
If capitalism collapses... - Are we done here?
你现在难道不会有点害怕恐惧洞吗
I don't know. Aren't you a little afraid at this point of The Hole itself?
什么
What?
我对天发誓 如果我们两季之后
I swear to God! If we're still climbing out
还在爬出这个洞…
of this fucking Hole two seasons from now.
-或许就是这个 -什么
Maybe that was it. - What?
或许我们得放下对未知的恐惧
Maybe we needed to let go of our fear of uncertainty.
-懂吗 -是
You know? Right.
我觉得我们现在已经放下了
I'd say we're pretty native to that at this point.
-好 谢谢你 洞 -谢谢你 洞
Okay thank you, Hole! - Thank you, Hole!
我们不再需要知道 我们是不是在你里面了
We no longer need to know if we're in you!
好 再见
So Bye!
你会怕我们还在洞里吗
Are you afraid we're still in it?
我希望我们已经不在洞里了 但…
I mean, I hope we're not, but
-如果是的话… -我们迟早会知道的
if we are... - We'll find out eventually.
-我已经不害怕这点了 -我也是
Which no longer scares me. - Same.
好 我要去灌醉自己了
Okay. I'm gonna go get drunk.
"他们叫我放下"
Move on they say,
"说时间会带走我的伤痛"
you'll feel better with time.
"但时间并无法疗愈"
But time alone can't heal
"我的心"
This heart of mine.
"我们不能回到过去"
You can't go back,
"这是唯一的规则"
That's the only rule,
"但只要是为了你 规则就是拿来打破的"
But rules were meant to break when it comes to you.
"我看着时间流逝"
I saw time and time,
"自己离群索居"
Slip by when I withdrew,
"我独自四处漫步"
I wandered far and wide,
"没有你作伴"
Without you.
"没有你作伴"
Without you.
"我埋葬了已死的过去"
So I bury my dead,
"试图重新开始"
And I try to start again,
"但是永远没办法"
But it will never be the same
"回到过去那样"
As it was back then.
"我看着时间流逝"
I've seen time and time, Slip by,
"但我会想办法撑下去"
but I'll make do,
"因为我不想这样…"
‘Cause I won't live my life...
我的天啊 我变成我爸了
Oh my God, I've turned into my dad!
或许我们出不去了
Maybe there's no way out.
或许我们是在这里出生的
Maybe we were born here.
别这样 我们一定能撑过去的
C'mon. We're gonna get through this.
我要留在这里
I'm staying here.
不行 我们是瑞克和莫蒂
No. We're Rick and Morty.
我是不会抛下你离开的
I'm not leaving without you.
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
我说我不会抛下你
I said I'm not leaving you in here.
我们走吧 你是不可取代的…
Come on. You're irreplaceable.
-什么 -我的天啊
What? - Oh my god.
我知道我害怕什么了
I know what I'm afraid of.
我害怕你在真实世界 永远不会说这句话
I'm afraid you'd never say that in real life.
我害怕自己如果跳进洞里
I'm afraid that if I jumped into a hole,
你根本懒得跟着我跳进来
you wouldn't even bother jumping in after me.
你就只会站在旁边看
You'd just stand there and watch.
这整件事都是以我为主
This entire thing has been about me.
你根本就不在洞里 对吧
You're not even in the hole, are you?
感谢您莅临恐惧洞 莫蒂
Thank you for visiting the Fear Hole, Morty.
您倚靠瑞克的恐惧非常美味
Your fear of relying on Ric has been delicious.
我的天啊
Dear God!
莫蒂 如何
Morty! How was it?
是蜘蛛吗
Was it spiders?
天啊
Oh jeez.
我的天啊 不
Oh my god, no.
你…你根本没进来吗
You... You didn't go in at all?
没有 这一次只能一个人玩
No, it's a one-person ride.
我们不能同时面对两个恐惧
You can't face two fears at the same time.
如果我的恐惧是火 你的是水…
If my fear was fire and yours was water...
我明白了 没关系
I get it. It's fine.
原来真的没关系
It really is fine.
你看起来确实比较轻松了
You do seem a little less burdened.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表