有个短片跟这个主题有关
Here’s a clip about that topic!
我做到了 莫蒂
I did it, Morty!
我杀死了演《怪物奇兵》那版的我们
I killed the versions of us that were in Space Jam!
-快帮我处理尸体 -你怎么做到的 瑞克
Help me with the bodies! - How you’d do it, Rick?
很简单 莫蒂 他们自己一心求死
It was easy, Morty. They welcomed death!
他们也想做个了断 莫蒂
They wanted out, Morty!
不…你们不懂 是他们求我的
No! You don’t get it, they begged me.
-那是善举 -这样有帮助吗
It was a kindness! - Was that helpful?
对检方很有帮助
It was for the prosecution!
好 我听得够多了
Okay, I’ve heard enough!
不 你才没有
No, you fucking haven’t.
如果你们想把我们处死 至少要先让我们为自己辩护
If we’re about to die, at least let us defend ourselves.
-太夸张了 -感觉不太对劲
The outrage! - Seems iffy.
我允许 但请不要拖延时间
I’ll allow it. But no lolly gagging!
我只需要播一段短片 庭上
I only need one clip, your honor.
如果庭上愿意的话 做好心理准备吧
If it pleases the court, hold on to your tits.
我是腿 莫蒂 你喜欢吗
I’m a leg, Morty! You like that?
对 我知道你很喜欢
I know you do.
我们已经看过这个短片了
We already saw that one.
不对 这是另一次
No, that’s the other time I did it.
这就是你的最终大绝招吗
That was your Hail Mary?
我白做了心理准备
I held onto my tits for nothing!
-烂透了 -好逊
That was mid!
我在此宣判瑞克和莫蒂有罪
I hereby find Rick and Morty guilty!
受死吧
Time to die!
-怎么回事 -大逆转
What in tarnation? - Plot twist!
不然你们以为会怎样 我接触到了你们的科技
Whattaya expect? You gave me access to your tech.
听着 我并没有想主张我们是英雄
Look, I’m not saying we’re heroes
但在我进到你们伺服器内的这两分钟
but in the two minutes I’ve had access to your server
我"观察"到你们跟我们半斤八两
I can observe you’re no better.
来 我们看看这个短片
Here, let’s see a clip.
救命 拜托
Help! Please!
天啊 拜托
Oh my God! Please!
拜托
Please!
太荒唐了
Absurd!
如果观察者本身也在短片之中 那观察的人是谁
If the Observer was in the clip, who was watching?
问得好
Glad you asked!
拜托
Please!
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
你不能以观察来羞辱我们 这是我们的本性
You can’t shame us for watching! It’s who we are!
对 而且你们"从没"借此占过便宜
Right! And you’d never take advantage of that.
这些是刚才观察到的第一手新片
Hot copies! Freshly watched!
我有《阿凡达》第三集到第六集的 亲友试映会版本
I’ve got Avatar 3 through 6! Friends and Family screening,
特效还没完成 但里面的人依然是蓝色的
the VFX aren’t done, but they’re still blue!
我看到了那些电影又不是我的错
It’s not my fault I saw those movies!
没错 我们就只会观察而已
Yes! We observe, it’s all we do!
你们才不只会观察而已
It’s not all you do.
你们如果打架 我就给你们20美元
I’ll give you guys twenty dollars to fight each other.
有钱钱喔
Money, money.
其实你们做过的事可多了
As it turns out, you do plenty! You’re just as bad as us!
你们跟我们一样糟
We’re not all bad,
并不是所有观察者都很糟 我只观察到了一些老鼠屎
I observe a couple of bad apples!
你说谁是老鼠屎啊
Who are you calling an apple?
要不要让大家观察一下 你跟汤姆的老婆做了什么
Should we all observe what you did with Tom’s wife?
用力观察我 再用力一点
Observe me harder! Harder!
我一点都不后悔 汤姆
I regret nothing, Tom!
你永远无法看清南西有多棒
The only thing you could never see was what a treasure Nancy was.
-我要杀了你 -有种就试试看
I’ll kill you! - I’d like to observe you try!
天啊 瑞克 大家那么喜欢上别人的老婆
Jeez, Rick! People be fucking each other’s wives.
婚姻就是一场骗局 莫蒂
Marriage is a scam, Morty.
-我们走吧 -等等 我还有短片要播
Let’s scram. Wait! I still have more clips!
莫蒂 我很感激你想这样做
Morty, I appreciate what you were trying to do
用集点卡鼓励我打起精神
with the punch cards, my whole groove thing.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以这次也能集一点吗
So is this a stamp?
还是这次算是我的探险
Or you gonna make me count this as my adventure?
这场探险就当作没发生吧
How about we just ignore this one.
好啊…有道理
Good call.
-你愿意承认八成吗 -七成五
Eighty cents on the dollar? - Seventy five.
成交
Done.
怎么样 瑞克 要不要一起在太空中飞行
Whattaya say, Rick? Fly through space, come upon something,
然后遇到某件事 我或许会提出道德质疑
maybe I have a moral objection, stuff gets messy
状况变得很混乱 你最后再出面解决问题
and you ultimately bail us out?
我们出发吧
Let’s take it for a spin.
瑞克和莫蒂 我们回来了 宝贝
Rick and Morty! We’re back, baby!
看看置物箱吧
Check the glove box!
又有一把枪了
Another gun!!
嘿 莫蒂 你明天会去参加飞盘高尔夫派对吗
Morty, see you at the frolf mixer tomorrow?
会 当然会 吉米
Sure thing Jimmy.
我就知道这一天会来临
I knew this day would come.
天啊
God!
真棒 免费的吉拿棒
Nice! Free Churros.
(等着吧)
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表