(普通护身符)
(诅咒护身符)
萨斯葛拉曼克拉比布拉
Susglamon glabbi blah!
-付钱 -什么
Pay up. - What?
付钱 兄弟 我帮你做完杂事了
Pay up, g-slice. I just finished your chores.
我不是刚帮你升级过马尾吗
Didn’t I just upgrade your ponytail?
还有 你要的鬼护目镜
And those ghost goggles you asked for are in the vending machine.
-在贩卖♥♥机里 -属性调整器
Attribute slider.
-该死 -对 吉米哈迪克今晚要办
Oh shit. Jimmy Haddicker’s frisbee
飞盘高尔夫派对
golf party is tonight,
我想让他爱上我
I want him sliding all over these attributes.
你的骨髓太敏感了吧
Sensitive bone marrow much?
好 你要增强什么和牺牲什么
Alright! What are we boosting, what are we losing?
帮我增加力量 我要有飞尔夫身材
Strength me up dawg, I want that frolf bod.
牺牲智慧
Drop intelligence.
好 有四个可调整数值
Alright! Four customizable stats,
这都要归功于你体内的基因定序…
courtesy of the genetic sequencer in your...
过来 阿呆
Come here, nerd.
不
No!
桑美 我会杀了你
Summer! I will literally murder you!
天啊 你蠢到不知道我是认真的
Christ! You’re too dumb to know I’m serious.
嘿 瑞克 你在…
Rick, what are you...
等等 那是属性调整器吗
Wait, is that an attribute slider?
你要为飞尔夫派对 增加自己的数值吗
You’re juicing your stats for the frolf party?
你想坏了我的好事吗
You gonna ruin this for me?
什么 才不是 我也想戴着这个参加派对
What? No! I want one for the party too!
帮我做点事 兄弟
Do some shit for me, bro.
我已经帮助你杀了你的死对头
I helped you kill your nemesis?
你们找到他了吗
You guys found him?
今天是我的心理作弊日 我要退出这段对话
It’s my emotional cheat day, I am removing myself from this conversation.
真不敢相信他竟然给了你这个 我已经跟他讨很久了
I can’t believe he gave you that. I’ve asked for one forever.
因为你是最底层的人 莫蒂
Cuz you’re a bottomfeeder, Morty.
你只会乞讨和吃剩饭
You beg and eat scraps.
我是会自己猎捕食物的独♥立♥女性
I’m an independent woman who eats what she kills.
拜托 桑美 我是你弟
Come on, Summer! I’m your little brother,
你必须照顾我
you have to take care of me!
接招吧
Take care of this.
你就只是随便找个地方躲啊
You just hide anywhere?
揍死他 桑美
Kick his ass, Summer!
《瑞克和莫蒂》
第七季第七集
天啊 你是谁
My god, who are you?
没错 这招怎么样
But what about this?
-天啊 -她在耍杂技
She’s juggling!
抛接球
With balls!
小子 那位是你姐吗
Bro, is that your sister?
她的敏捷度真高
Her dexterity is wild.
对 应该吧
I guess?
嘿 布莱德
Brad,
你不是打美式足球的吗
aren’t you a football guy?
没错 莫蒂
Of course, Morty.
但休赛季就该打飞尔夫
But the off season, is the frolf season.
喂 桑美 快过来见队长
Yo Summer! Get over here and meet the team captain.
(魅力)
你们好
Hey guys!
居然会在这里见到你们
So random seeing you here.
我爱你把弄硬币的样子
Love the way you move that coin.
你有考虑过大一点的圆盘吗
Ever consider a bigger disc?
你的发型是不是变了
Is your hair different?
我也不知道
I dunno,
我用了新的免冲洗护发乳吧
I started using this new leave-in conditioner?
我很喜欢
I love it.
你把电♥话♥号♥码留给我吧
Maybe leave your number in my phone.
真有魅力
So charismatic!
看来我们找到了新的中前卫
Looks like we found our new center-forwardback.
真恶心 她只是利用了科技
Gross! She’s just using tech
为了社交场合把自己客制化而已
to customize herself for social situations!
兄弟 或许你也该那么做
Bro, maybe you should too.
你好扫兴
You’re harshing the buzz.
让我们失陪一下吧
Can you give us a sec?
喂
你只是在丢自己的脸而已
You’re embarrassing yourself.
离开 否则我会逼你离开
Leave or I will make you leave.
你只要借我用一下 我就离开
Just let me borrow it for a second, then I’ll go.
你要这个干嘛 寄生虫
What do you even want it for, you parasite?
我想变肌肉男
I wanna be ripped
在翠西亚面前脱衣服
and take my shirt off in front of Tricia!
好恶 你这恶心鬼
You worm!
她是我最好的朋友
She’s my best friend.
她跟你又不同年级
She’s not even in your grade.
这是涓滴效应
It’s a trickle down effect.
她看到我后会告诉所有人
She’ll see me and tell everyone.
好吧 你该走了
Okay, time to go.
好耶 桑美 把那蠢蛋赶出去
她有用东西 是这个装置让她变酷的
She’s juicing! The device makes her cool!
-桑美加油… -桑美加油…
Go Summer! Go Summer!
用起来
Juice it up!
你现在没力量了吧
Not so strong now!
祝你使用…
Good luck
智慧顺利
with intelligence.
换我了
My turn.
(力量)
这样才对
That’s more like it.
莫蒂 我得告诉所有女生
Morty! Wait until the girls hear this.
我来试试我的腹肌有没有防水
Let’s see if these abs are waterproof.
天啊 好聪明的丢法
Smart throw.
对 她有仔细思考过
Really thought out.
真是太酷了
Now this is some shit.
这就是飞尔夫的重点 兄弟
This is what frolf is about, bro!
你这青春期类人猿
You pubescent little simian,
我要杀了你
I will end you.
-好耶 -打起来
Fight! - Fight right now!
(终极点心)
好吧 不 这不是飞尔夫的重点
Okay. No. Not what frolf is about.
敞开心胸
Open your mind!
天啊 这是怎么回事
Oh my god, what the fuck?
不用了 谢谢
No thank yew.
兄弟 天啊 桑美有寡头
Dude, no way. Summer’s got a kuato!
-什么头 -寡头
A what? - A kuato?
天啊 她连寡头是什么都不知道
Oh my God! She doesn’t even know what a kuato is!
我知道那是什么 我很酷
I know what that is, I’m cool!
吉米 你的免冲洗护发乳
Jimmy, your leave-in conditioner!
看看她有多渴望被认可 嘘
Look at how desperate she is! Boo!
对啊 各位 我们一起嘘她吧
Come on, guys: Boo her!
-嘘 -你烂透了…
Boo! You suck...
嘘 你毁了一切
Boo! You ruined everything!
你烂透了 桑美
You suck, Summer!
请继续收看《是蛋糕还是假货 》
And now back to... Cake Or Fake?
拜托 快 你一定知道
Please! Come on, you have to know!
我难道不会呼吸吗
Do I not breathe?
我难道不会说话吗
Do I not speak?
-把刀给我 -不
Give me the knife. - No!
天啊 拜托 我不是蛋糕…
My god! Please! I’m not a cake!
外公 我变成怪物了
I’m not a cake! - Grandpa! I’m a literal monster!
你挡住电视了 怎么回事
And you’re blocking the TV. What’s up?
敞开心胸
Open your mind!
天啊 寡头
Hole shit!
天啊 怎么会 怎么…
A kuato? How? How the fuck...
莫蒂乱动我的调整器
Morty messed with my slider
我们掉进了泳池里 大家都一直嘘我
and we fell in a pool and everyone booed!
我还以为调整器就是这周的重头戏了
Thought the slider was gonna be the whole thing this week.
-天啊 -这不值得赞叹 臭老头
It’s not wow, you Grinch!
你干嘛在乎那些高中生 这可是寡头
Why do you care about high schoolers, this is a kuato.
《魔鬼总动员》里的那个啊
From Total Recall?
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表