我知道…
I know, I know!
我在了解别人聪不聪明 这方面确实很愚蠢
I’m clearly stupid at knowing when other people are smart.
听着 我知道你现在无法按你的臂铠
Listen! I know you can’t tap your gauntlet,
但我猜得到你想说什么
but I’ll take a guess at what you’re saying.
你讨厌我 因为我为了满足私欲而折磨你
You hate me because I tortured you to get what I want.
-瑞克 -但我只有利用你杀我自己而已
Rick! - But I only used you to kill myself!
你已经为教宗杀了多少人
How many people have you killed for the Pope?
帮助我阻止他吧 我会弥补你的
Help me stop him and I’ll make it right.
先从这个开始
For starters, here.
好痛
That hurt.
-等等 -对 解放双手
Wait a second... Yeah, hands-free.
我还帮你把声音升级了
Also upgraded that voice.
谢谢你 在这个时间真的就是金钱的世界中…
Thank you. In a world, where time actually is money.
我好像知道这部电影…
I think I know this movie.
你们可以到梵蒂冈再演这出 走吧
You guys can do this bit at the Vatican. Let’s go.
嘿 大脚怪
Hey, Bigfoot.
后面这是什么
Whatcha got back there?
瑞克和莫蒂
Rick and Morty.
我为教宗杀死了他们
Dead. For pope.
对 是他们没错
Aye, that’s them.
好 在放行之前
Alright, last thing!
我得拿尖刺戳他们两个
I just gotta take a sharp stick and stab them both.
规定就是这样
That’s just the rules.
抱歉 莫蒂 低调的方法行不通了
Sorry, Morty! So much for the quiet way.
我很感激我们至少试过
I appreciate that we tried.
这规定简直是狗屁
It’s a fucked-up rule.
教宗
Pope!
一切都结束了 教宗 你完了
It’s over, the Pope! We got you.
看吧 这就是宗教很糟糕的原因
See, this is why religion sucks.
教宗竟然利用无限能量
Infinite energy and the Pope
让自己像魔幻天使一样飘浮在空中
uses it to levitate like Criss Angel.
好吧 跟我的预期不太一样
Alright, wow! Not how I saw that going.
看来被这股能量杀死的话
I guess getting killed by the energy sent us up
我们就会被传到能量的来源处
the conduit to its source.
嘿 你们好
Hey guys.
-该死 -没事…
Oh fuck! - No, no!
我们只是需要衣物和马
Just need some clothes and horses.
大脚怪或许不用
Maybe not for Bigfoot.
除非它想穿衣服
Unless he wants clothes?
不好意思 奥丁大神
Excuse me, Lord Odin...
这是对我们的考验吗
Is this a test?
没错…你们通过了
Yup yup! You passed!
好恶 脚好小
Feet so small.
它为什么会跑进桑美的复♥制♥人里
Why is he in a clone of Summer?
就数据上来说 她的死亡几率是第三高的
Statistically speaking, she’s the third most likely to die.
好 我们去杀那个混♥蛋♥吧
Alright, let’s kill that sonofabitch.
等等 我知道接下来会怎样
Hold on, I can see where this is going.
教宗
Pope!
不得不说 莫蒂
I gotta admit, Morty. I didn’t really fight that time,
我刚刚其实没认真战斗 我想先确认这运作没问题
I wanted to make sure this worked.
好帅
Hand-some.
你喜欢吗 脚有大一点
You like that? Bigger feet!
大脑也有大一点
Even gave your brain a little more lobe.
谢谢 "窝"很喜欢
Thank you! Me love it.
-"窝"… -收敛一点
Me... Dial it back!
不然别人会觉得你很蠢
You don’t wanna come across like a Muppet.
教宗
Pope!
或许我们可以直接传送到他身边
Maybe we just portal right up close to the guy
不用每次都跟卫兵过招
instead of doing the guards every time.
好…
Yeah.
下巴可以大一点吗
Maybe bigger chin?
你看 它竟然还好意思提意见
Look at this. He’s fucking giving notes.
大脚怪 拜托 你得再更努力战斗一点
Bigfoot, come on, we need you to put a little more fight in.
如果需要帮忙 大脚怪认识一些人
If need help, Bigfoot do know some guys.
教宗还囚禁了其他怪物
Pope has... other monsters captive.
天啊 你们还真是锲而不舍
Man, you guys really don’t quit.
我可以奉陪一整天
I can do this all day.
是啊 但这些人可以奉陪…
Yeah, but these guys can do it.
一整晚
All night!
真扫兴
Big anti-climax!
木乃伊 你气色很好
Mummy, you look good!
这个来世有啤酒的味道
This afterlife smells like beer.
我想无限能量就是这个样子
I guess this is what infinite energy looks like.
该死 真希望我们有时间
Fuck. Really wish we had time
能讨论科学怪人的所有部分 都顺利来到这里的事
to unpack all of Frankenstein’s parts making it here.
大脚怪 把这些人带到中继设备那里
Bigfoot, take these guys up to the relay
准备防守敌人的围攻
and prepare for a siege.
那你要做什么 瑞克
What are you gonna do, Rick?
听着 我其实不是你们的神
Listen, I’m not really your god.
我只是个想占你们体制便宜的老头子
Just an old man who wanted to cheat your system.
像我这样的人以为自己可以主导一切
Guys like me think we can run the joint
因为所有人都太蠢了
because everyone is so dumb.
不过这整个宇宙都很蠢
But it’s a dumb universe.
我为你们服务 顾客永远是对的
I work for you. The customer is always right.
我们离开之后 先等十维京分钟
Gimme ten Viking minutes after we leave,
然后就把我们做的那个风车插头拔掉
and then pull the plug on that windmill we made over there.
这不是陷阱吗
And this isn’t a trick?
你♥妈♥的♥鲍鱼是陷阱吗
Is your mother’s pussy a trick?
-喂 -揍死他
Kick his ass!
快跑 莫蒂 快跑
Go Morty, go!
你干嘛这么做
Why the hell did you do that?
唯一能结束这一切的方式 就是切断能量 莫蒂
The only way to end this is by turning off the power, Morty!
但我们得回家
But we have to get home!
这些人会帮我们
That’s what these guys are for!
快奋力抵挡敌军 所有怪物
Monsters, hold the line!
除了大脚怪以外
Everyone but Bigfoot!
他们应该不是要离开吧
That wasn’t them leaving, right?
不可能 那样就太残忍♥了
No way. That vould be cold-blooded.
教宗
Pope!
你们这次带了谁来
Who do you-a bring this time?
哈林篮球队吗
The Harlem Globetrotters?
这提议其实不错
That’s actually a good pitch.
你完了 教宗
It’s over for you, Pope!
你该赎罪了
Time to atone for your sins.
大脚怪 你原本是神最棒的刺客 看看你现在的样子
Bigfoot, you were God’s greatest assassin.
你现在没毛 脚的大小又很正常
Now look at you. Hairless. With normal feet.
没错
Yes!
瑞克 能量中继还没被切断
Rick, the energy relay’s still up!
该死 我还以为那些怪物会更快失守
Shit, was really counting on those monsters to lose faster.
这样才对 倒杯酒纪念狼人吧
That’s more like it. Pour one out for the Wolfman.
我不懂
I don’t-a understand.
俗话说
Ya know what they say...
当神关了一个无限能量中继装置…
When God closes an infinite energy relay
不
No!
该死
Goddamnit!
好吧 我来说 这样其他人就不用说了
Alright, I’m just gonna say it so nobody else has to say it.
教宗球
Popey ball.
-我说了 -好
There. Okay.
我如果没说的话 就会有人说
If I didn’t say anything, someone was gonna be like
"你应该要讲的 这是大好机会"
“You missed Popey ball, it was right there”.
我之前也考虑过 为了避免这个问题而不用精灵球
I thought about not using a Pokeball because of that,
但精灵球是非常适合的工具
but it’s the right tool for the right job.
难道我应该不用精灵球
What, am I supposed to not use it
并对教宗的头开枪吗
and shoot the Pope in the head?
我本来正想这么说
I was gonna say it.
等等 我们怎么会来树林
Wait, why are we at the woods?
你该回家了 大块头
Time to go on home, big fella.
-好吧 -你自♥由♥了 快走吧
Okay. - You’re free. Just go!
你们好奇怪
You guys are being weird.
不要让我们这么难受
Stop making this so hard for us!
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表