to love us more than ever.
结果竟然相反吗
You learned the opposite?
-汉堡和薯条学会了爱彼此 -汉堡和薯条学会了爱彼此
Burger and Fries learned to love each other,
-然后出于对你们的爱 -然后出于对你们的爱
then sacrificed themselves out of love
-而牺牲自己 -而牺牲自己
for you.
-我是杰瑞克 我只需要爱我自己 -我是杰瑞克 我只需要爱我自己
I am Jerricky, and I only need to love myself.
你不可能真的要离开吧
You can’t actually be leaving, right?
就像乌鸦那样
Like the crows thing?
他们是我的爸爸和外公
They’re my dad and grandpa,
你不能就这样带走他们
you can’t just take them!
-你的爸爸和外公已经死了 莫蒂 -你的爸爸和外公已经死了 莫蒂
Your dad and grandpa are dead, Morty.
-他们在跟彼此争论 -他们在跟彼此争论
They died arguing with each other
-自己大脑的事时就死了 -自己大脑的事时就死了
about their brains.
不好意思 你是杰瑞吗
Scuse me, are you Jerry?
抱歉 你身上有他的头
Sorry, you have one of his heads.
-我是杰瑞克 -我是杰瑞克
I am Jerricky.
把你的耙子拿回去吧
May as well have your rake back then.
没错 是我拿走了
That’s right, I took it.
我也问过自己"为什么要说谎 你不觉得他知道吗 "
I ask myself why lie about it, don’t you think he knows?
"我不能自己买♥♥一个吗 "
Couldn’t I get my own?
我当然可以自己买♥♥
Of course I could have! But god dammit,
但是该死 这把耙子会让我的邻居继续跟我互动
this rake, it kept my neighbors in my life.
你们根本就完全不在乎吉恩
You guys don’t give a goddamn shit about Gene.
但我意识到这已经帮不了我了 拿去
But I see that won’t help me any longer. Here.
-你已经没有这样的义务了 -你已经没有这样的义务了
You are no longer obligated in such a way.
我还是想还给你们
I’m gonna give it back anyway.
感觉这样做才是对的
Just seems like the right thing to do.
-好哦 -好哦
Okay?
-该死 -你们以为一支耙子
Shit. - Shit.
-就能改变我的想法吗 -就能改变我的想法吗
You think a rake will change my mind?
这样太逊了 知道吗
Well, it’s fucking lame, okay?
你们两个竟然都要抛弃妈
Both of you walking out on Mom?
我还以为你们有双倍的担当 而不是毫无担当
I thought you had two sets of balls, not zero.
-我们很有担当… -我们很有担当…
Our balls are adequate...
莫蒂 我们还在这里面
Morty! We’re still in here!
这里面有我30岁的记忆
There’s a memory of myself as a 30 years old,
他让我们的自我保持完整
he kept our egos intact!
他拯救了我们 简直是一整部动作电影 莫蒂
He saved us! It was a whole action movie, Morty!
他是记忆瑞克 他还被困在这里面
Memory Rick, he’s still trapped in here.
-快压制住这该死的东西 -压制他
Quick, tackle this fucking thing! Garage!
-压制他 -帮帮我们
Garage! - Help us!, Hold him.
蛋煎得真好
Nicely prepared eggs.
我还是完全没有味觉
I still can’t taste anything.
-真棒的历险 瑞克 -杰瑞 跟我被搞混
Awesome adventure, Rick. Jerry, being shuffled with me was probably
可能是你这可悲的存在中最棒的部分
the best part of your sad existence.
一抹美好
A brush with greatness.
少来了 你当时明明也升级了
Please, like you didn’t get an upgrade.
总算拥有正直之心是什么感觉
What was it like having integrity for once?
嘿 贝丝 房♥贷还剩下多少正直之心
Hey Beth, how much integrity is left on the mortgage?
我觉得你们显然很爱彼此
I think it’s clear you both love each other more
-虽然你们不愿意承认 -蠢 太蠢了
than you’re willing to admit. Dumb. Fucking dumb.
去帮我取水晶
Go pick up crystals for me.
你不需要照做 莫蒂
You don’t have to do that, Morty!
不 没关系 我很乐在其中
No it’s- it’s okay, I like doing it.
我得去帮马缝合了
Welp, those horses won’t sew themselves up.
-我很高兴你们两位能回来 -对 随便
But, good to have you both back. - Whatever.
太好了 所以我还是得跟 杰瑞这蠢蛋被困在一起吗
Great, so I still wind up stuck with Jerry’s dumb ass?
去死吧 乖乖吃我老婆买♥♥的蛋
Fuck you. Eat your eggs that my wife bought.
吃我的大便吧 你这热爱夏威夷衬衫的废物
How about you eat my shit, you Hawaiian-shirt-loving twat.
太过分了 太没礼貌又太过分了
Uncalled for! Rude and uncalled for!
你就只会坐在那边大放厥词
You sit there with your potty mouth
-却什么忙都不帮 -杰瑞 这个家没人尊重你
and do everything but help! Jerry, it’s not my fault
并不是我的错 连你自己的小孩都觉得…
that nobody respects you in here, your own kids think...
-你应该要帮忙 但你却不帮忙 -我很忙 杰瑞
...You could help but you don’t!
我忙着做很重要的事…
(禁止进入本酒吧)
当然还有航♥天♥飞机
And of course, there’s a space shuttles.
你们能相信这个大东西 竟然飞得起来吗
Can you believe that giant thing actually flies?
当然可以 这是航♥天♥飞机
Well, of course it can. It’s a space shuttles.
这边有关于汤玛斯杰弗逊的东西
And over here is some stuff about Thomas Jefferson.
来吧 各位同学
Come on students!
试图逃出杰瑞意识的第八天
Day 8 of attempting to escape Jerry's mind.
我越来越明显意识到 我女儿嫁给了一个
It has become increasingly clear my daughter married a man
记得所有科技 都是由弹簧和齿轮组成的男人
who remembers all technology as powered by springs and gears.
我怎么会出现在这里
How did I get here?
我怀疑有一部分的瑞克大脑 跟一部分的杰瑞大脑被合并了
I suspect a chunk of Rick’s brain got merged with a chunk of Jerry’s.
但瑞克是不小心放逐我的吗
But did Rick maroon me by accident?
还是故意的
Or on purpose?
逃脱的可能性依然存在 但是越来越不可能发生
Escape remains possible, but increasingly unlikely.
嘿 记忆瑞克
Memory Rick!
你又用弹簧跟齿轮做了其他雕塑吗
Building more sculptures out of springs and gears?
少烦我 记忆吉恩
Fuck off, Memory Gene.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表