有人在吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
-你好 杰瑞 -奶奶
Hello, Jerry. - Nana!
你准备好要走向这道光了吗
Are you ready to come to the light?
我不确定 爷爷呢
I’m not sure. Where’s Pop Pop?
他不会再出来见你了
He’s not coming out to meet you anymore
因为说实话 杰瑞 我们觉得有点厌烦了
because honestly Jerry, this is getting annoying.
这不是我的错
It’s not my fault!
是我岳父请我帮助他收集数据并…
My father in law asked me to help him gather data and...
又来了
Not again!
好 进行诊断
Okay, run diagnostics.
天啊 结果是一致的
Holy shit, this is consistent.
-这是真的 -你做了什么
This is real. What have you done?
你害我惹爷爷奶奶生气了
You’ve got my grandparents pissed at me.
他们会原谅你的 因为…
They’ll forgive you because...
他们是由一层超维度无限能量保存的
they’re zero mass fields of consciousness preserved
零质量意识场
by a paradimensional layer of infinite energy.
莫蒂 天堂算是真的存在 算是吧
Morty, there’s kind of a heaven! Kind of!
对你♥爸♥这种神经典型者来说绝对存在
I mean there definitely is for a neurotypical like your father.
他的意识跟无限的 本地化文化模型之联♥系♥
His conscious connection to a localized cultural model
运作方式就像烛芯一样
of infinity functions like a wick, sucking his little mind
把他的小脑袋吸向某个能量来源
straight towards a source of energy strong enough
强到足以支撑集体投射
to support collective projection.
很好 所以天堂真的存在
Great, so there’s a heaven.
很高兴你能透过杀了我八次得知这点
Glad you could learn that by murdering me eight times.
他说得有道理 瑞克
He’s got kind of a point, Rick.
你如果想上天堂 难道不能别当个混♥蛋♥就好吗
If you want to get into heaven, can’t you just stop being an asshole?
首先呢 我并不想"上"任何地方
First of all, I don’t want to “get into” anywhere,
我是想把这个超维度能量接来用
I want to tap this paradimension’s energy.
再来呢 我死后绝对不会出现在
Secondly, you wouldn’t catch me dead in
杰瑞那普通的 1980年代水泥和烟雾机天堂
Jerry’s generic-ass nineteen eighties concrete and fog machine heaven.
我告诉你 那里也不欢迎你
Well guess what, you aren’t welcome there!
杰瑞 你说得有道理 不过这当然只是巧合
You raise a good point, Jerry, obviously by accident.
我的完整意识太无神论了
My intact consciousness is too atheistic
没办法被导向任何值得掠夺的来生
to get channeled to any afterlife worth robbing.
这是悖论
It’s a paradox.
除非…
Unless...
莫蒂 带上你的防寒外套
Morty, pack your parka.
我们要去挪威了
We’re going to Norway.
不然我也可以帮你的皮肤 加装皮下加热器…
Or I can augment your skin with subdermal heaters...
我会带上防寒外套的
I’ll pack a parka.
《瑞克和莫蒂》
第七季第九集
无限能量 莫蒂
Infinite energy, Morty.
你根本不知道有多珍贵
You don’t even know how to appreciate that
因为你从没有缺过能量
because you’ve never been in energy debt.
去死吧 我也很累
Fuck you, I’ve been tired.
完美
Perfect!
我要去瓦尔哈拉了 莫蒂
I’m going to Valhalla, Morty!
你外公要成为 第一位瓦尔哈拉航行者了
Your grandpa’s going to be the first Valhallanaut!
快跟我一起兴奋起来
Feel the excitement!
回来很容易
Getting back will be easy.
等这个机器开机后
Once the machine turns on,
就代表我已经设置好了 另一边的中继设备
I’ll have set up the other side of the relay.
凤♥凰♥程序已启动
Phoenix protocol initiated.
你再按这个红色大按钮 把我拉进这具身体
Just hit that big red button to pull me into this body.
但你要怎么去到那里
But how are you getting there?
我拒绝再次杀你
I refuse to kill you again.
我已经麻木了 瑞克
I’m desensitized, Rick.
我在学校做了某种检测
I took some kind of test in school
辅♥导♥老师还得依照规定 通报国土安♥全♥部♥
and the counselor had to call Homeland Security.
不用担心这件事 莫蒂
Not your problem, Morty.
我会跟一位强大的敌人决斗 英勇战斗到死
I need to die in glorious battle against a mighty enemy.
所以我这颗精灵球里
That’s why I got Bigfoot
装着大脚怪
in this Pokeball.
大脚怪是你的敌人
Bigfoot is your enemy?
它应该不太喜欢我
Well, I doubt he’s a fan,
我把它塞进球里
I stuffed him into a ball.
又经常捉弄它
I mess with him all the time.
这些维京人没有严谨的制度 莫蒂
These Vikings don’t have real tight bylaws, Morty.
这里就等于是他们的
This is basically their equivalent
美洲原住民墓地
of Native American burial grounds.
大脚怪愚蠢到 会攻击在它面前的任何人
Bigfoot’s dumb enough to attack whatever’s in front of him.
我只要死掉就好了
And all I gotta do is die.
那大脚怪之后会怎样
What happens to Bigfoot after?
莫蒂 大脚怪是其次
Morty, Bigfoot is a B story.
重点是它杀了我
The A story is he kills me
然后你按按钮 知道了吗
and you hit the button. Got it?
知道了
Got it.
好 开始吧
Alright, let’s do this!
该死 我做到了
Oh snap, I did it!
瓦尔哈拉 宝贝
Valhalla baby!
我是死掉的瑞克
I’m Dead Rick!
该死 我死定了
Oh, shit, I’m dead Rick.
欢迎来到瓦尔哈拉 兄弟
Welcome to Valhalla, brother.
我们还以为维京人都灭亡了
We thought all Vikings had perished.
还没有 我只是…
Nope. I was...
我没跟上你们的脚步
I was a straggler.
这里是怎么运作的
How’s it work here again?
我们战斗 死亡 大吃大喝
We fight! We die! We feast!
然后再继续战斗
And then we fight again!
大家干杯 干杯
Cheers everybody, cheers!
每次战斗之间有没有空窗期
So, is there a time window between battles
能让我去收集一些资源
where a guy could go off and, I don’t know, gather resources?
有 你现在可以去领盔甲
Yes, now you’ll receive your armor.
打扰了
Knock knock.
你是新来的 你需要什么
You’re a new arrival. What do you require?
说实话 我想把你大部分的工具拿走
Honestly, I’d love to take most of your tools.
我本来是打算一切都要从头开始
I’d planned on starting from scratch,
但你的技术 已经比铁器时代进步很多了
but you’re, like, way past the Iron Age here,
能帮我节省很多时间
saves me a lot of time.
我只为瓦尔哈拉做最棒的东西
I make only the finest for Valhalla.
这铁锤真好看
Beautiful hammer.
在瓦尔哈拉如果被敲晕 会发生什么事
So, in Valhalla, what happens when we get knocked out?
-就只会被敲晕 -很好
Then we’re just knocked out. - Cool.
那是维京人喜欢的东西吗
Is that a thing Vikings love?
天啊 太残忍♥了
Oh God, brutal.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
大脚怪 你有信仰吗
Bigfoot, do you have religion?
你…你懂我 对吧
You understand me, don’t you?
瑞克是不是经常这样对你
Does Rick do this to you all the time?
他也很常捉弄我
He messes with me too.
冷静点 大块头 冷静
Easy there, big guy. Easy.
该死
Oh, shit!
看看这个小不点
Look at this little one!
你会这么小就来到瓦尔哈拉
You must be made of piss and dragon balls
代表你一定很英勇
to reach Valhalla at your age!
对…没错
Yeah, man!
我超英勇的
Dragon Balls all day.
嘿…你们有看到 一个很瘦的老头子吗
Have you seen an old skinny guy around here?
当然
Of course!
等等 那个人去哪里了 他应该已经拿到盔甲了
But wait, where did that guy go? He should have his armor by now.
这到底是怎么回事
What in the mighty whale’s wooden cock?
那个老头子是某种巫师
The old man! He’s some kind of witch!
他是你朋友吗
A friend of yours?
什么 我怎么会跟巫师是朋友
What? Why would I be friends with a witch?
我只是问问而已
I was just asking! - Well...
这问题很冒犯人 大哥
that’s really offensive, man!
这里是"批判"哈拉吗
What is this, Judgmenthalla?
我只是不知道才问你 好吗
I don’t know until I ask, alright?
你们最好快做条裤子给我穿
Somebody around here gonna make me some pants
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表