How many people will suffer then?
好吧 这问题很棘手 绝对是个超级大难题
Okay, tough problem, definitely a spicy meat-a-ball.
但我们有办法解决 对吧 瑞克
But we can fix it. Right, Rick?
你是指"我" 你希望我来解决
You mean me. You want me to fix it.
借一步说话
A moment?
对 我希望你来解决这个问题
Yes, I want you to fix it.
如果你当初坦承意大利面的来源
None of this would have happened if you’d been honest
这一切就不会发生
about the spaghetti.
莫蒂 我是为了保护你而说谎
Morty, I lied to protect you,
你是为了伤害我而说实话
you told the truth to hurt me.
我没办法带你一起去星际旅行
I can’t travel the galaxy with you
如果我们每次遇到有问题的体制
if every time we come near a fucked-up system you leap into its wires
你都要一头栽进去自讨苦吃
and electrocute yourself.
我保证不会再做这种事
I promise to stop.
-什么 -如果你帮我
You what? - If you help me,
我保证再也不会去探究 瑞克所做的事的幕后真♥相♥
I promise I’ll never look under the curtain at a Rick thing
去探究有什么不好的地方
to figure out what’s bad about it, ever again.
而且你永远不能拒绝我
And you can never say no to me.
你是基思拉尼尔吗
What are you, Keith Raniere?
-就两个星期 -好吧
For two weeks. - Fine.
我孙子拍了我马屁 所以我愿意帮忙
My grandson kissed my ass so I’m in.
好 我们只要想办法 把装进罐头的东西
Okay, so, w-we just need to figure out something else besides
从人改成其他东西就好 对吧
people to put in the cans, right?
但人就是意大利面 这就是重点
But people are the spaghetti, that’s the whole thing.
如果不是呢
But what if they weren’t?
-我洗耳恭听 -我也是
I’m listening. - Me, too.
我们可以做出类似人的东西
I mean, what if we make something like a person.
瑞克 你经常做克隆人 对吧
Like... Rick you’re always doing clones, right?
你这是什么意思
What are you suggesting here?
要加快生命周期和灌食吗
A sped up lifespan and indoctrination program?
限制他们对外在世界的接触 并说服他们
Limiting their exposure to the world and convincing them
成为意大利面是他们的命运吗
that becoming spaghetti is their destiny?
(三天后)
我不要成为他们的美味食物
I won’t be delicious for them!
我爱你 5617B号♥克隆人
I love you, CLONE-5617B!
这就像是加快版的 《别让我走》 对吧
That was some speed run of Never Let Me Go.
别爆雷 瑞克
Spoilers, Rick!
看来所有克隆人的故事 结果都会是一样的
I guess all clone stories turn out the same way.
所以我们要回头 让一般人进行一般自杀吗
So. We’re back to the regular people, regular suicides?
不…等等…我们一定能想出办法
No, hold on, hold on. we can do this.
或许我们能让他们不那么像人
Maybe we make them less... people.
他们要有多像人才能变成意大利面
How much of a people do they have to be to become spaghetti?
灰色地带 这是我的专长
Grey areas. My specialty.
一号♥受试者
Subject one.
没有额叶 没有同理中心
No frontal lobe, no empathy centers.
生理上其他部分跟人类一样
Otherwise the same physiology as a person.
很可惜的是 对他来说
Unfortunately, to this guy
生与死之间没有分别
there’s no difference between life and death.
所以他不会变成意大利面
So, no spaghetti.
接着是这个
Then there’s this one.
从出生的那一刻开始 就承受着糟糕又难以想象的痛苦
It’s in horrible, unimaginable pain from the moment it’s born.
天啊 不 瑞克
Oh jeez, oh no, Rick!!
所以我连做都没做出来
And so I didn’t even bother to make it
因为我知道你会介意
because I knew you’d take issue.
-尽管结束他的生命其实是在帮助他 -你去死吧
Even though you’d be doing it a favor by ending its life. Fuck you.
你之后可能要找个时间 好好思考"电车问题" 莫蒂
You might want to examine that "Trolley Problem" at some point, Morty.
总之呢 这是最后一位受试者
Anyway, here’s the last one.
我保留了脑干和体内运动功能
Kept the brain stem, internal motor functions.
但这基本上就只是一个 没头又没骨头的躯干
But essentially just a headless, boneless torso.
这里面有意大利面吗
There’s spaghetti inside that?
理论上来说会有
Theoretically, yes.
问题在于…你知道的
The problem is the... You know.
你能不能…
Could you, Like.
那是什么 你在干嘛 这是在玩比手画脚吗
What is that, what are you, is this charades?
好吧…那是拳头吗
Okay, are you making a fist?
等等…那是电♥话♥吗
Wait is that supposed to be a phone?
该死 你就直接说出来吧
Ah fuck it, just spell it out for me.
或许你可以给他们像爪子的手
Maybe give them... a claw-like, hand so they can, ya know,
让他们可以把自己刺死
stab themselves to death?
没问题
All you had to say.
你们想出了很棒的解决办法
Well, this is some solution you guys have cooked up.
(是人类 )
意大利面
Spaghetti!
-严格来说是 -这样我就满足了
Technically. - Good enough for me.
我们得在周末前填满十万个罐头
We need to fill hundred thousand cans by the weekend.
让这些大块头赶快开工吧
So let’s fire up these chunky boys!
躯干权利…
Torso’s rights! Torso’s rights!
新的意大利面烂透了
The new spaghetti sucks!
我们要吃真正的意大利面
We want authentic spaghetti!
(真的意大利面 躯干权利)
-你们… -等等 你们…
Were you... - Wait, you’re
打算要把自己炸死吗
gonna blow yourself up?
对 但如果你们要炸的话…
Yeah, but if you wanna do it...
你们的立场在道德层次上比较高
Well, you clearly have a morally superior position so.
所以就由你们来吧
Please. Go ahead.
你只是希望我自杀
You just want me to kill myself
你们就可以吃意大利面了 对吧
so you can eat the spaghetti, right?
该死的外星人♥渣♥
Fucking alien piece of shit...
-去死吧 -去死吧
Fuck you! - Fuck you!
一个社会需要多久才会崩溃
How long does a society take to collapse?
我们马上就会知道了
Let’s find out.
嘿 怎么会塞成这样
What’s the fucking hold-up?
我们整个星球都在等送货
I’ve got an entire planet waiting on delivery.
他们说他们没意大利面了
They say they’re out of spaghetti.
那我们就快去那里做一些意大利面
Then let’s go down there and make some.
-自杀吧… -自杀吧
Kill yourself,
-自杀吧… -自杀吧…
kill yourself, kill yourself,
-自杀吧 -自杀吧
kill yourself,
我知道了
I understand.
派遣一半的武装巡逻队去压制内乱
Divert half of the armed patrols to civil unrest,
再派另一半进行星球防御
the other half to planetary defense.
只要是为了重建秩序 采取任何行动都可以
Take every action necessary to restore order.
我还是没听到你 派人处理心理保健问题
Still didn’t hear much diverting towards mental healthcare.
不需要你来出主意了
The brainstorming is over,
你这残忍♥的食尸外星人
you ghoulish little corpse-eating alien.
你已经帮够多忙了 该死
You’ve helped enough.
我们还欠很多星球很多意大利面
Fuck. We owe so much spaghetti to so many planets
我们所有人都得自杀才行
that we’re all going to have to kill ourselves.
慢着点…
Slow down, slow down.
只要给瑞克样本 他就能合成出任何东西
Rick can synthesize anything he gets a sample of,
我们还可以试试这个办法吗
can’t we still try that?
还有剩下任何可能会想自杀的人吗
I mean, is there anyone else left who might wanna kill themselves?
有一位 但祝你们好运
There’s one, but good luck.
剩下两个月寿命
Two months to live.
卧病在床 非常痛苦
Bedridden, terrible pain...
他怎么还没动手
Why hasn’t he done it yet?
-嘿 -去死吧 意大利面小子
Hey! - Fuck you, spaghetti child!
-你干嘛 -我很痛苦
What gives? - I’m in pain...
我现在一心求死
...and I wish I could die.
但我不想喂养你的病态营利体制
But I won’t feed your sick system of profit.
要维护我的正直 就得活在痛苦之中
Integrity means living with pain.
如果我跟你说 你自杀能彻底终结意大利面贸易呢
What if I told you this would end the spaghetti trade forever?
-什么意思 -我路上再解释给你听
What do you mean? - I’ll explain on the way.
你本来就准备好了一间安乐死室吗
Did you have a, like a... euthanasia chamber ready to go?
这只是一个地方而已
It’s just a place.
(抵♥制♥意大利面)
嘿…各位住手 住手
Hey! Hey! Everyone Stop! Stop!
我有个办法能让大家都有意大利面吃
I have a solution to get you all spaghetti.
我们要再进行最后一次
We’re gonna do this one last time.
这个人会动手 然后我会合成出意大利面
This guy here, he’s gonna do the deed and I’ll synthesize it.
这就等同是地球的 莱特兄弟飞行的小鹰镇
This is the Kitty Hawk of our Wright Brothers flight,
或是你们星球的某某事件的某某东西
or the fill-in-the-blank from your fill-in-the-planet.
弗瑞德 请你想想你的人生
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表