Okay, okay, sorry.
好 各位 我去点餐车道买♥♥塔可请你们吃
lright guys, I’m buying drive through tacos,
但别告诉我的营养师 而且我们得偷一辆车
but nobody tells my nutritionist and we have to steal a car.
你叫韦恩啊
Wayne’ huh?
天啊
Oooweee.
但我比较喜欢被称为便便洞先生
But I prefer Mr. Popybutthole.
比较尊荣
More refined.
(铃鼓塔可)
看来鸟女儿又闯进了一个联邦院区
It appears Birddaughter has broken into another Federation compound.
我得走了
I must go.
韦恩 这次就算是 我已经出席你真正的生日派对了
Wayne, this counts as attending your actual birthday.
瑞克 见到你很标准
Rick. It was... canonical to see you.
好 就到此结束吧
Yeah, let’s call it.
我想在记得我们今晚做了什么前睡死
I wanna pass out before I remember what we did tonight.
我永远不想忘记
I never want to forget it.
我也永远不想再做这种事了
And I never want to repeat it.
我以你为荣 小子
Proud of you, little buddy.
还有你 屎光去
You too, Squanch.
该死 看看我们
Fuck. Look at us.
鸟人 会讲话的猫
A bird guy, talking cat,
你又是什么 机器人 还有突变体
what are you? A robot man, and a mutant.
今晚太有趣了 各位
Was a bonzer night, mates.
太经典了
That’s one for the books.
确实很有趣
Bonzer night indeed.
我之后一直都跟大家保持联络
Kept in touch with the guys over the years.
在这变化多端的世界只能尽力而为
As much as ya can in this fast world.
鸟人回家了
Birdperson went home
去面对比终极战士更艰难的挑战
to take on a challenge way more difficult than a Predator...
养育鸟女儿
raising Birddaughter.
齿轮头回到了齿轮星系
Gearhead went back to The Gear System
进行了脊椎置换手术
and got a spinal replacement.
费用至今还没付清
He’s still paying it off.
屎光去呢 他自愿进了间高级戒治所
Squanchy? Checked himself into a nice rehab.
大家都不认为他会永远戒除 他也确实没有
No one thought it would stick and it didn’t.
他后来因为走私蟾蜍毒液出入境遭逮
He was later arrested for smuggling toad venom across the border.
休杰克曼去了杰克窝
to glue Hugh Jackman went to the Jack Shack
把吉恩射烂的东尼奖粘回原样
back together the Tony award that Gene shot.
并考虑禁止任何人提起金钢狼
And possibly to put a bullet in all future Wolverine references.
托我们的福
Thanks to us.
至于瑞克呢
And what came of Rick?
我觉得他那天晚上有所体悟
I think he learned something that night.
对友情和诚实都是
About friendship. About honesty.
他或许也对自己有所体悟
And maybe he learned something about himseelllf.
来 我忘了给你淡出药
Here. Forgot to give you a fading pill.
这治疗宿醉的效果很好
Great for hangovers.
我澄清一下 我刚刚得吃淡入药
Just to clarify, I had to take an un-fading pill to counteract
才能抵销我先前吃的淡出药
the original fading pill I just took.
好喔
Okay?
你如果很好奇计程车为什么也消失了
And if you’re hung up on why the taxi disappeared,
这种药虽然没有知觉 但是会侦测人体覆盖物
the pills aren’t sentient, but they do detect human coverings,
所以这药是把计程车视为某种大衣
so it saw the taxi as some sort of large overcoat.
这不重要 你会没事吧
Doesn’t matter. You uh, gonna be alright?
你有地方能住吗
Got a place to stay?
我可以在月球上 帮你立体列印一间公♥寓♥
I can 3D print you an apartment on the moon.
我会自己想办法 瑞克 谢了
I’ll figure it out, Rick. Thanks.
我要再吃一次淡出药了
Well, here I go pill’in again.
好 别担心便便洞先生
Yep. Don’t any of you worry about Mr. Popybutthole.
我有很多事要做 但我之后一定会过得很好
I got a lot of work to do, but I’ll land on my poopy little feet.
每次都是这样
I always do.
痛死我了
This burns like hell.
其他人为什么都没反应
How did the other guys not react?
我这颗不一样吗 我的皮肤好像烧起来了
Is mine different? It’s like my skin is boiling!
各位 我买♥♥了好朋友卷饼盒
Guys, I got the Best Buds Burrito Box.
他们通常会要求出示友情证明
They normally ask for proof of friendship,
但店员相信我有朋友在外面…
but the cashier trusted me that you guys were out...
(好朋友卷饼盒)
这里
...here.
这样不行 兄弟
Not cool, man.
你不必这么做 警长
You don’t have to do this, Sheriff.
你明天就要退休了
It’s your last day on the job.
所以我才非这么做不可
That’s exactly why I must.
我不会以懦夫之姿退休
I ain’t retiring a coward.
你走吧 警员
Get out of here, officer.
好好照顾我的孙女
And go take care of my granddaughter.
"年轻气盛的时候"
When I was young and in my prime,
"我什么都不在乎"
my mind being free from care.
我不怕你
I ain’t scared of you!
"我把一切留在多尼戈尔"
Whilst leaving all in Donegal.
"我可以乘风破浪…"
That i might, plough, the raging main,
"前往美洲…"
going to amerikay...
(金氏世界纪录 最迷信男人)
怎么回事
What happened?
好像没油了
I think it ran out of gas.
所以他只要往后退五英尺 就能保住一命了吗
So, he could have survived if he just stood back five feet?
别跟他孙女说这件事
Well. Let’s not tell his granddaughter that.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表