Me. I knocked off three clones for this door prize.
天啊 三个耶
Three.
他杀了我老婆
He killed my wife!
我们都知道 -我们都知道
We know.
你这混♥蛋♥ 你杀了我老婆
You son of a bitch! You killed my wife!
就只是这样吗 他打算就这样折磨我们吗
Is it just this? Is this the torture?
看来已经累积到足够的你 能进行下一回合了
Looks like there’s enough of you to start the next ride!
或是只有一位很重的瑞克
That or just one really heavy Rick.
这整个流程都是自动的
This whole thing is automated,
我特别强调这点 是想再多羞辱你们一点
which I do point out specifically to enhance the humiliation.
开始啰
Here we go!
你如果看到这段影片 就代表你是我 只不过比我次等
If you’re seeing this, you’re me, except, you know, less.
但你却装作自己比我强
But you acted like you were better,
所以我就杀了你心爱的戴安
so I killed your beloved Diane.
一部分是为了让你伤心至极
Partly to devastate you,
但大部分是为了只要录一段讯息就好
mostly so I only have to record one message.
你们有些人可能注意到了
Some of you may have noticed
不只是你的戴安消失了
that it’s not just your Diane that’s gone.
她在整个无限的 所有宇宙中都被抹除了
She’s also been erased from every universe across infinity.
你可能会对原因感到好奇 -我更想知道方法
And you might be wondering why. - I’d rather hear how.
戴安是我用酷到不该有名字的武器 从所有存在中抹除的
Diane was wiped from all existence by The Weapon Too Cool for a Name.
奥米伽装置
The Omega Device.
次等人则称之为奥米伽装置
Known to inferiors as The Omega Device.
这是我从次等人口中听说的名字 -这是我的武器
I heard the name from an inferior. - And it’s my weapon.
不过我会被迫对她使用是你的错
But it’s your fault I had to use it on her.
所以你如果想见见毁了你人生的瑞克
So if you want to see the Rick that ruined your life?
看看你的周围吧 有非常多位
Look around. There’s so many of you.
所以我想跟你们谈个条件
But that’s why I want to make a deal.
你们之中有一位能找回自己的戴安
One of you is going to get your Diane back.
他在说谎…
He’s lying. He’s lying
你们只需要成为 撑到最后的瑞克就行了
All you have to do... is be the last Rick left.
你发泄够了没
Got that out of your system?
他没办法让她回来
He can’t bring her back.
等等…我是好瑞克
Wait, wait, wait! I’m a nice Rick!
不了 -你真的好讨人厌
Pass. - You’re such a dick!
我们明明就可以携手合作
We could’ve worked together!
其实呢 我人很好 所以我就不骗你们了
Actually, I’m nice enough to not lie about this,
我本来确实打算要杀了你们…
I was definitely gonna kill you guys.
你们好 -我躲开了 瑞克 快杀他
Hey guys. - I’m clear, Rick! Take the shot!
我还以为你想"携手合作"
I thought you wanted to "work together".
直到你能杀了他为止
Just until you could kill him!
大家竟然还说我才是"邪恶莫蒂"
And they call me Evil Morty.
离开密室最简单的方式
The easiest way out of any box
就是变成最不像密室的形状
is to be the least shaped like a box.
我们都讨厌瑞克主星胜过讨厌彼此
We both hate Rick Prime more than each other anyway.
你是怎么得出这结论的 -他是最糟糕的瑞克
Where’d you get that? - He’s the worst Rick.
那也没什么 最糟糕的大便是披萨
Big deal. The worst turd is a pizza.
天啊 好难应付的客人
Tough customer.
最糟糕的大便为什么是披萨
How is the worst turd a pizza?
该死 -该死
Oh shit! - Oh shit!
看来他跟别人处得不太好
Seems like he doesn’t play well with others.
大家都不介意直接杀了他吗
We all cool just killing this guy?
可以 -好
Yeah
做得好 最终瑞克
Great job final Rick!
或如果你本来只是一位胖瑞克 那你有氧运动做得很好
Or if you were just one fat Rick, impressive cardio!
现在要揭露真♥相♥了
And now the big reveal.
戴安会回到你身边吗
Do you get Diane back?
实际上来说当然没办法
Not in any real sense,
因为我做的武器都是很有效的
because when I build a weapon, it works.
因为我很有才华
It’s called being talented.
但我有一位戴安保证会陪你到死为止
But I do have a Diane that promises to be with you until death.
但我建议你最好快点死掉
But I’d get to the death part fast,
这个空间重置的时候 你不会想待在里面的
you don’t wanna be in here when this place resets.
瑞克
Rick?
嘿 戴安
Diane.
你的嘴上功夫超差的
You sucked at eating pussy!
你只是想伤害我才这么说
Clearly just said to be hurtful,
但我也不否认 我当时还年轻
but I also won’t deny it, I was young.
天啊 我好想念这张脸
God, I miss that face.
瑞克 你没跟我说
Rick? You never told me
他在整个无限都把你老婆杀死了
he killed your wife across infinity.
是啊 现在我也想见他了
Now I want to meet this guy too.
我不想谈这件事
I don’t want to talk about this.
我一直都觉得你那里有怪味
I always thought your dick smelled weird!
这件事也不想
Or that.
来吧 宝贝
Come on baby,
亲我的鬼魂吧
give my ghost a kiss.
你要把她外带吗
You taking her to go?
天啊
看来我们撑过了这间密室的考验
Looks like we survived the box.
不要高兴得太早 莫蒂
You should count chickens professionally, Morty.
那又不是我触发的
I didn’t trigger that!
好 我们得趁这烤箱自动清洁前离开
Alright, let’s bail before this oven self-cleans.
你觉得是怎样 是子乙太障碍阻碍了传送液吗
What do you think, subether barrier blocking the portal fluid?
不可能 如果是那样 我的不会受影响
Can’t be that, mine would get through it.
拿来
Here, gimme that!
别吓到 我只是要微调一下这个
Don’t freak out, I’m gonna tweak this.
2要进位 3要保留
Carry the two, hold the three.
你需要某种向量
You need some kind of vector.
我还没进行到那个部分
I was getting there.
粘液 陷阱的粘液
The goo! The goo from the trap!
走吧 我们快走…
Come on, go go go!
天啊 太疯狂了
Geez! That was insane.
真不敢相信你竟然还感到兴奋
I can’t believe you were excited for that.
我是为此感到兴奋
I’m excited for this.
显然从来没有人从那里逃出来过
Clearly no one’s escaped that place before.
你对追杀他彻底学到了教训
Really learned your lesson about chasing this guy.
先生 你现在可以离开了
Hey man, you can leave now.
没错 我确实可以
That’s true, I can.
那个武器 莫蒂
The weapon, Morty.
他知道能把某人 从所有维度中抹除的东西
He knows a thing that wipes someone out across all dimensions
也可以把他从所有维度中抹除
could wipe him out across all dimensions.
(搜寻中…)
我的天啊
Holy shit.
所以那就是他吗
So that’s the guy?
你好烦 -我情不自禁 我就是个无赖
You’re exhausting. - Can’t help it, I’m a rascal.
莫蒂 你不能来
Morty, you can’t come!
邪恶莫蒂 别妨碍我
Evil Morty, stay out of my way!
我要去杀我的死对头 瑞克先闪了
Gonna kill my nemesis! Rick out!
他真是个怪人
He’s a weird guy.
所以瑞克说得没错吗
So Rick’s right?
你会怕那个武器吗
You’re afraid of the weapon?
如果瑞克真的杀了那个人 会发生什么事
What happens if Rick actually kills this guy?
你有想过这点吗
You ever think about that?
或许他会接着自杀
Maybe he’ll kill himself next.
你好烦 -是啊 我又不是"善良"莫蒂
You’re an asshole. Well, yeah. I’m not "Good" Morty.
要来不来随便你
Come or don’t. I don’t care.
该死
Shit!
说实话 我还以为你一定会来
Gotta be honest, I totally thought you were coming.
没错…我确实想去
No, no! I was...
我对传送门勇敢踏出了一步 但传送门就关…
I took a heroic step toward the portal, but then it closed.
随便啦…快来吧
Come on!
主星
Prime!
天啊
Man.
怎么了
What’s up?
他又做出了那个武器
He built it again.
蛮厉害的
Pretty impressive.
是啊 他就是有空闲时间的我
Well yeah! He’s me with free time.
好 我没看到停车位
Alright, I don’t see a place to park.
你先休息一下 之后就负责掩护我
Catch your breath and then keep that heat off my back.
你如果死了 我就要把你的东西拿走
If you die, I’m taking your stuff.
真恶心
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表