该死
Fuck.
你这样真是太自甘堕落了
Look all this non-scholastic depravity!
吸大♥麻♥ 吃奇多
Reef-er? Chee-tos?
完全没有看到任何作业
And not a smidgen of homework in sight.
喂 你干嘛来扰乱我的歌♥词
Why you coming in here fucking up my words?
T 或许你该回学校读书
T, maybe you oughta go back to school.
你完全没办法跟上节拍
You can’t keep a beat to save your ass.
该死 我的梦想破灭了
Damn. My dream just died.
来 照着这个节拍 这叫四四拍
Here. Follow this! It’s called four four time.
一 二 三 四
1, 2, 3, 4.
二 二 三 四…
2, 2, 3, 4.
"我是个恶梦 我有精神病态"
I am a nightmare walking Psychopath talking,
"我是丛林之王 我是黑帮混混"
king of my jungle just a gangster stalking
"像鞭炮一样过着人生"
Living life like a firecracker
喂 查克 我是马文
Chuck! It’s Marvin!
你表弟马文迪啊
Your cousin Marvin D?
嘿 你之前不是说在找新声音吗
Ya know that new sound you looking for?
快听听这个
Well, listen to this!
"洛杉矶帮派永远不死"
The gangs of L.A. will never die.
你又被我耍了 混♥蛋♥
Got ya again, mother-fucker!
他表哥干嘛又接他的电♥话♥
You’d think that guy’s cousin would stop taking his calls.
这不是重点 莫蒂
That’s not the point, Morty!
是你把这件事讲进故事里的
You included it in your story!
但我懂了 你和T原本是朋友
But I get it. You and T were actually friends.
所以究竟出了什么问题
So, what went wrong?
想得美 莫蒂
Nice try, Morty.
你以为我如果跟你建立连结
You think that if I connect with you
我就会放你走吗 少作梦了
I’ll let you out of detention? Well, you can forget it.
我现在很注重界线
I’m all about boundaries now.
"界线" 我知道了
Boundaries! I got it!
-怎么了 -这是地图
What is it? -It’s a map!
A平方是宇宙的长 B平方是宇宙的高
A squared is the length of the galaxy. B squared is the height.
所以C平方就会是…
So C squared takes you directly to.
"E10行星"
Planet E-10?
E10不就是神创造字母的地方吗
Ain’t E-10 supposed to be where God created letters or some shit?
那只是我们在睡觉时间 跟小写字母说的故事而已
That’s just a story we tell lowercase letters at bed time.
或许不只如此
Maybe there’s more to it.
-为什么是睡觉时间 -什么
Why bed time? -What?
他说那是你们在睡觉时间 跟小写字母说的故事
He said it was a story you told lowercase letters at bed time,
你们从来不在白天说这个故事吗
you never tell the story during the day?
我应该只是希望"睡觉时间"这个词
I guess I just hoped the phrase "bed time" would
能让你更清楚了解
make it easier to understand
小写字母就是我们的小孩
that lowercase letters are our version of children.
所以你是为了我才这样说的吗
So you did that for me?
这里有一半是人类 我不想排除你们
Well, half the people here are human, I didn’t want to exclude you.
我们自己也能想到是小孩
We would have figured out it was children.
对 小写代表比较小 我们明白
Lowercase means smaller, we get it.
我觉得自己好像 因为把话说清楚而被惩罚了
It feels like I’m being punished for clarity.
"惩罚" 天啊
Punished? Jesus.
-我只是问个问题而已 -希♥特♥勒♥当初也是
I asked a question. -So did Hitler!
怎么回事 谁快去打通电♥话♥之类的
What the fuck is going on? Somebody set up a call or some shit.
我们得传讯息给字母星
We need to send word to Alphabetrium.
氧S 我们已经破解了 和谐之I的讯息
Oxygen-S, we’ve deciphered the i of Harmony
我们要前往E10
and we’re headed to E-10.
太棒了 水T
That’s incredible, Water-T.
把座标传给我 我会马上派人去支援
Give me your coordinates, I’ll send help immediately.
没问题
Word.
我很荣幸能为您服务 大人
Happy to serve, my lord.
"大人"个屁
In quotes!
秘密反派
Secret villain!
我们正要离开赫尔维提卡体光速
Coming out of Helvetica Light Speed,
并接近E10行星
and approaching Planet E-10.
天啊
God damn.
或许它知道自己到家了
Maybe it knows it’s home.
这是怎么回"数"
What the math is happening?
去死吧 字渣
Die, Letter scum!
我真是受够这狗屁了
I’m sick and tired of this bullshit.
喂 七 数数这个吧
Yo Seven, count this!
我的"三"啊
Three-zus Christ!
你果然是标准的字母 只会冲动行事
Typical letter, acting on emotion! -You’re welcome
-不客气 我救了你这个数字 混♥蛋♥ -我不会让你活捉我的
for saving your numbery-ass, ass! -I won’t let you take me alive!
随你便
Have it your way!
你们如果要表现得像无知的小孩一样
If you’re gonna act like ignorant children,
老师就得出来管秩序了
I guess the teacher’s in charge!
这位小姐
And young lady,
跟你说数字不能有情感的人害了你
whoever told you numbers can’t be emotional
在地球上 数字很会玩
did you wrong. On Earth, numbers get down.
有时候还会跟字母玩
Sometimes even with letters.
太恶心了
Disgusting!
好喔 大家都是这么说的
See that’s what everyone says,
但他们回家之后 就会在色♥情♥网♥站♥上搜寻各种怪东西
but then they go home and they type all kinds of shit into Pornhub.
乱写 随笔
不 我们被原始咕嘎怪包围了
We’re surrounded by primitive googas!
好 原始咕嘎怪会崇拜在发光的东西
Okay! The primitive googas worship the glowing thing!
不是每次问题都能这么快解决 真是太棒了
Things don’t always resolve this fast, we’re making good time.
乱写 随笔 乱写 乱画
Scribble! Jot jot! Scribble! Doodle!
我们听不懂
We can’t understand you.
他们显然是想带我们 去他们的村庄来场伊娃晚会
Obviously, they want to take us to their village for an Ewok party.
天啊 真是太美好了
Damn, making really good time.
"随笔"
"随笔…"
此部落声称这个文物
This tribe claims the artifact comes from a religious site
是来自离这里不远的宗教遗址
not far from here.
你人真好 还帮我们
Awful nice of you to help.
我只是遵守战争规则 做战俘该做的事
I’m simply following the rules of war as your prisoner.
或许你是故意对我好 让我放下戒心
Or maybe you’re hoping if you’re nice,
-好抢走和谐之I -你怎么能这么说
I’ll let my guard down so you can take the i. How dare you.
我不是出♥卖♥♥♥色相的人 我是战士
I’m not a seductress, I am a warrior.
-而且那不是"I" 那是"一" -那是"I"
And that’s not an i, it’s a one. -It’s an i!
你们很少出门 对吧
You guys don’t get out much?
这些乱写很明显就是
It seems kinda obvious that these Scribbles are, like,
最后演变成字母和数字的原始物种
the original species that letters and numbers came from.
所以那个遗物可能 不是"一"也不是"I"
So that relic thing probably isn’t a one or an i
可能只是一条线
it’s probably just, like, a line.
象征着你们不用跟彼此打仗
It’s symbolic of the fact that your people don’t need to be at war.
我是怎么认识你的
How do I know you again?
《爽起来》啊
Get Schwifty?
我还是没印象 所以请你少管闲事
Still nothing. So mind your damn business.
至少我们还有这个共识
At least we agree on that.
看来你的留校察看正式结束了
Looks like your detention is officially over.
-为什么 -你总算知道教导别人有多难了
Why? You finally learned how hard it is to teach.
-我才没有 -然后你…
No I didn’t. Then you
也知道学习有多难
learned how hard it is to learn.
-我本来就知道… -快去睡觉 你这不知感激的混♥蛋♥
I already knew... -Just go to bed, you ungrateful shit!
-鸡鸡乱写 -鸡鸡乱写二号♥
Cock a doodle! -Cock a doodle two!
和谐之I不见了
The i, it’s gone!
那个臭女人 七把和谐之I拿走了
That bitch! Seven took the i!
-我们走吧 葛登佛老师 -别算上我 莫蒂
C’mon, Mr. Goldenfold! Count me out, Morty.
我不想再帮那个混♥蛋♥了
I’m tired of helping that sonofabitch.
真的吗 我总觉得你们之间
Seriously? Feels like there’sa deeper beef
有比迟交作业更严重的过节 究竟发生了什么事
than missing homework here. What really happened?
那是1991年的夏天
It was the summer of 1991...
我家当然欢迎冰块T的朋友
Any friend of Ice-T is welcome in my home.
身为州长 我很期待
And as governor, I can’t wait to add that math
能为哈利赫普森高中增建数学楼
wing to Harry Herpson High School, Mr. Goldenfold.
-葛登佛老师 -我一定会好好运用的 州长
And I shall put it to good use, sir!
那当然 要不要再来点小马铃薯
Of course you will, more baby potatoes?
天啊 我真爱饶舌
God damn, I love rap.
葛莱美奖年度最佳饶舌艺人奖
And the Grammy award for Rap Artist
得奖的是…
of the Year goes to...
冰块T
Ice-T!
我想感谢我的歌♥词 还有组成歌♥词的字母
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表