Gross.
很好 来吧 -该死
Alright cool, let’s do it. - God dammit.
怎样 就只有你能无视别人吗
What? No one can do undercuts but you?
你还带了莫蒂来
You brought Morty?
我不担心他 我很邪恶
I’m not worried about him. I’m evil!
瑞克 这是…
Rick? Is this?
你们做什么事都得这么浮夸 对吧
You guys don’t do anything small?
他竟然还没…
I’m surprised he hasn’t...
好 开始了
Alright, here we go!
来了 -对
There it is.
有老婆的那位 鳏夫瑞克
The Wife Guy! Dead Wife Rick!
我跟你们说 他真的很不懂得见好就收
I’ll tell you, this guy does not know when to quit.
我要杀了你
I’m gonna fucking kill you.
你还带了两个莫蒂来
You brought two Mortys with you?
他们是你的啦啦队吗
What, they’re your cheering section?
我们是自己来的 混♥蛋♥
We brought ourselves, asshole.
说实话 有老婆的
Honestly Wife Guy,
我很怀念只有我们的时候
I do miss when it was just us.
唯一两位真正发明了传送旅行的瑞克
The only two Ricks who actually invented portal travel.
晚点还有其他人会来吗 例如你的车子
Anyone else teed up to arrive later? Like your car?
我能理解你为什么会恨他了
I can see why you hate him.
它的声音很像我们的老婆
And she sounds like our wife!
虽然是机器人发出的难听声音 但那绝对是她的声音
Like in a fucked-up robot way but that’s definitely her voice.
你这多愁善感的小子
You sentimental little fella.
好 这想法很棒 换作是我也会试试看
Right, good instinct. I would’ve tried that too.
对了 我已经把这武器升级过了
I upgraded this thing, by the way.
新版的武器不只能发射一次
The new version can fire more than once.
所以我现在可以把你全家人
So now I can erase your whole family.
一个一个抹除 直到你总算学到教训
One-by-one, until you finally learn your lesson.
但你不会的 所以我到时候会把你也杀了
Which you won’t, so then I’ll kill you too.
我会用传统的方式杀你
I'll do that the old-fashioned way.
好 杀家人时间
Okay, family killing time!
先从小人物开始吧 但他依然是家人
Let’s start small. Still family though.
这里是哪里
Where am I?
有两个瑞克
Two Ricks?
我老婆呢 我刚刚还跟我老婆在一起
Where’s my wife? I was just with my wife!
慢叔叔
Uncle Slo!
搞什么 慢叔叔 慢莫比乌斯
What the fuck Uncle Slo? Slo Mobius?
对 抹除这位也让我很难过
Yeah, this one hurts me too.
不
No! - No!
他选了最糟糕的时机使用他的能力
Kind of the worst possible time to use his powers,
把自己死亡的过程拖得更慢
just made the death happen slower.
我要杀了你
I’ll kill you!
(扫描大脑 飞刀)
(扫描大脑 腕枪)
(扫描大脑 寡头瑞克)
(无法扫描)
原本的孙子
Soo original grandson!
这情况很尴尬 我们显然正试图要杀死彼此
This is super weird, obviously we’re, both trying to kill each other.
天啊 真是幸会
Jeez! Nice to meet you. I guess.
所以我们… 我应该速战速决吗 还是…
So, do we should I just get this over with or...
酷孙子
Cool Grandson.
烂外公
Shitty grandpa.
我怎么会戴着眼罩
Why am I wearing an eyepatch?
等等 我们是不是互换了衣服
And wait did we switch shirts?
没错 谢谢你的协助
Thanks for the assist.
瑞克 我们办到了
Rick, we did it.
邪恶莫蒂打倒他了
Evil Morty got him!
瑞克…
Rick? Rick?
好 你们两个就待在这里
Alright, you two punks stay here.
好 我大概知道情况…好痛
Okay! I think I’m getting the pic...
你要消灭我的备份 真聪明
Frying my backups, smart.
所以你是邪恶的莫蒂
So you’re like, an evil Morty.
聪明的莫蒂…好痛
A clever one!
好 我从来没找过跟班
Alright, never been a sidekick guy,
但我开始意识到有跟班的好处了
but I’m starting to see the value.
要不要一份工作 我们可以变成像蝙蝠侠和罗宾那样
You want a job? We could be like Batman and Robin.
我不需要罗宾
I don’t need a Robin.
好吧 够了 这是怎么回事
Okay seriously, what is this?
你想用"天啊"把我烦死吗
What are you gonna "aw-jeez" me to death?
(下载中…)
(示意图鼻屎爱♥滋♥V2)
你不会想要那些示意图的
You don’t want those schematics buddy,
那是大人在用的
those are for grown ups.
这真是太好了 对吧
Isn’t this great?
好 好啦 我懂了
Okay, alright, I get it.
什么
What?
该死
Shit.
请自便
Knock yourself out.
听着 我跟你说 武器的设计图在他手上
Listen, Rick to Rick, he’s got the weapon plans.
兄弟 你得防范未然 他才14岁
Buddy, nip this in the bud. He’s fourteen,
他下次生外公的气时会发生什么事
what’s gonna happen the next time he gets mad at grandpa?
放马过来吧
Let’s do this then.
对了 不客气
You’re welcome, by the way.
是我造就了你 是我让你看到了无限
I made you. I showed you infinity.
结果你做了什么
And what did you do with it?
跟我的孙子玩 跟我女儿培养感情
Hang out with my grandson, raise echoes of my daughter?
如果没有我 你的人生会是什么样子
What’s your life without me?
我们来一探究竟吧
Let’s find out.
承认吧 你原本也会变成我
Admit it! You would’ve been me.
我只是在你走进了我的车♥库♥前
I just walked into your garage
走进了你的车♥库♥
before you walked into mine.
但你终究还是那么做了
But eventually you did!
你住进了我家
You lived in my house!
你…你在干嘛
What are you doing?
(弹出核心)
(核心)
看起来蛮酷的
Pretty cool visual.
你错过了
You’re missing it.
我们不需要对话 发生这些事不代表我们是朋友
We don’t have to talk. This didn’t make us friends.
他出来了 -瑞克
There’s our guy. Rick!
结束了吗 他…
Is it over? Is he...
看这血量 他不可能还活着
Not exactly an "alive" amount of blood.
感觉如何
How’s it feel?
有好一点吗 没有吗
Better? No?
完全没变吗
Exactly the same?
是啊 每次都是这样 希望你对自己的选择感到满意
It always does. Hope you’re happy with your choice.
滚开 -我要走了
Fuck off. - I’m gonna.
但别逼我改良这武器的设计
Just don’t force me to improve on the design.
我随时都可以终结瑞克实验
I can end the Rick experiment anytime I want.
你干嘛用威胁的 干嘛不直接动手做
Why threaten? Why not just do it?
因为使用这种武器 一定会惹祸上身 莫蒂
Because using a weapon like this doesn’t get you left alone, Morty.
你以为我想被 一堆想复仇的桑美追杀吗
Think I want a bunch of, vengeful Summers coming after me?
但是你有点不一样 瑞克
You are a little different though Rick.
或许我某一天能用上这点
Maybe I can use that someday.
但说真的 去死吧
Seriously though. Fuck you.
别来找我 不会有好下场的
Don’t come after me. It won’t go well.
你…你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
天啊 刚刚那些无人机出现时
Man, when those drones uncloaked back there,
我还以为完蛋了 我们惨了 我们死定了
I was like, oh shit, this is... we’re fucked, we’re toast!
但你后来…
But then you...
妈妈 我们照片里的那个男人是谁
Mama who’s that man in our picture?
宝贝 那是…
Honey, that’s...
那是你♥爸♥
That’s your father.
你不记得你♥爸♥了吗
You don’t remember your father?
对
Yeah!
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表