我只是个帅哥
I’m just a handsome guy!
-莫蒂在哪里 -他在很棒的地方
Where’s Morty? - He’s in a good place!
他很快乐 那里很棒
He’s happy! It’s nice!
他在一间《即刻救援》屋里
He’s in a Taken house!
我们会把他装在出价最高者身上
We’re gonna put him on the highest bidder!
-带我去找他 -他们会杀了我
Take me to him! - They’ll kill me!
好 好吧 对不起 我会照做的
Okay, alright. I’m sorry. I’ll do it.
所以他其实对我没兴趣吗
So, he wasn’t into me?
敞开…
Open your... Open...
主角就在这里
There he is. Man of the hour.
这孩子状况还好吗
How is our big boy? - Finally stable.
状况总算稳定下来了 应该几小时后就能进行移植
Should be ready for transplant in a few hours.
-很好 -敞开心胸
Good. - Open your mind!
我为什么要这么做吗
Why do I do it?
寡头一直都有革命精神
Kuatos have always had a revolutionary spirit.
而我变有钱就是最具革命性的事
And there’s nothing more revolutionary than me being rich.
你以为那个贵宾区里 有天生就是寡头的人吗
You think anyone in that VIP section was BORN a kuato?
你是稀有品种 莫蒂
You’re a rare breed, Morty.
我们要把你装在重视这点的人身上
And we’re gonna put you on someone who values that.
-她在哪里 -是她付我钱的
Where is she? - She paid me, man!
她用了叫车软体
She used the taxi app!
我赚的钱不到最低薪资 我还有五个小孩
I make less than minimum wage and I got five kids.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, man.
我只是很兴奋能靠揍人取得情报而已
I guess I got really excited to beat someone up for information.
你把她载到了哪里
Where’d you take her?
-拜托… -她在哪里
Where is she?
她只是点了一杯酒
She just ordered a drink!
我调那杯酒调了很久 她连小费都没给我
I spent a long time mixing it she didn’t even tip!
该死 抱歉 我又打错人了 没想到我这么不擅长这种事
Shit, sorry! Wrong guy again. Thought I’d be better at this.
你说的都对 拜托别再打我了
Whatever you say, man! Just don’t hit me again!
她是跟谁一起离开的
Who’d she leave with?
-她在哪里 -我绝对不会告诉你
Where is she? - I’ll never tell you!
好吧 所以你真的知道吗
Okay! You actually know?
等等…你不就是 因为这样才揍我的吗
Wait! Isn’t that why you’re punching me?
现在是了
It is now!
你对她做了什么事
What did you do to her?
她在哪里
Where is she?
该死 她就在那里
Shit, man! Right there!
外公
Grandpa?
桑美 好 太好了
Summer! Okay, awesome.
这位是谁 贩运你的帅哥吗
Who’s this? Hot guy who trafficked you?
我叫寡雅特
I’m Kwyatt.
-我现在打得正顺手 我能不能… -天啊 不行…
I’m kind of on a roll, can I... - Oh god, no, no, no!
你怎么会比我还早到这里
How’d you get here first?
看来我连状况不好的时候还是很厉害
I guess even when I’m bad, I’m still pretty good.
莫蒂跟你说了什么 他在哪里
So, what’s Morty saying to you? Where is he?
什么 我怎么会知道
What? How would I know?
你们没有建立精神连结吗
You didn’t form a psychic link?
不 我们没有建立精神连结 那是什么鬼东西
No! We didn’t form a psychic link, what the fuck is that?
这就是重点
That’s like the whole thing.
精神突变体界中的至宝 桑美
Crown jewel of psychic mutants, Summer.
你利用他接近了帅哥
You used him to get with cool kids
却没启动你们的能力
but didn’t even activate your powers?
这可以算是寡头的重点
It’s kind of a kuato’s whole deal.
抱歉…
Sorry! Sorry!
好 所以我要怎么听到他说话
Alright, so how do I hear him?
"敞开心胸"啊 桑美
Open your mind, Summer?
天啊
Christ.
有人在吗 莫蒂
Hello? Morty?
莫蒂
Morty!
桑美
Summer?
桑美 是你吗
Summer! Is that you?
莫蒂 我听得到你的声音
Morty, I can hear you!
谢天谢地 臭女人
Thank fucking Christ, you bitch!
我已经吼好几个小时了
I’ve been screaming for hours!
好吧 我其实不必听你说话
Alright well! I don’t have to hear you.
抱歉 我对飞尔夫派对的事也很抱歉
Sorry! And I’m sorry about the frolf party.
他们好像要把我卖♥♥掉 桑美 动作快
I think they’re selling me, Summer! Hurry!
他们要把他卖♥♥掉 外公
They’re selling him, Grandpa!
-废话 -废话
Well, obviously. - Well, obviously.
你没必要这么做
You don’t have to do this!
我们的火花是真的
What we had was real!
-准备被打开吧 -不要开枪
Prepare to get opened. - Don’t shoot!
我什么都没跟他们说
I didn’t tell them anything!
除了你们的位置 还有该怎么找到你们之外
Except where and how to find you!
他已经没利用价值了 杀了他吧
He’s outlived his usefulness. Kill him.
该死 精神战
Oh shit, psychic warfare!
-什么 -等等 交给外公吧
What? - Hold on, Grandpa’s got this.
该死 快跑
Oh shit! Run!
天啊 灵媒外公
Psychic grandpa.
不是 你看 这是会制♥造♥高频噪音的假太阳穴
No, look! Fake temple with a high pitch noise maker.
趁他们发现前快跑
Run before these guys figure it out!
他是假货 蠢蛋
He’s a fake, you morons!
跟大部分的灵媒一样 杀了他们
Like most psychics! Kill them!
-桑美 -我来了 莫蒂 你在哪里
Summer! - I’m coming, Morty! Where are you?
我不知道 他们要把我带到其他地方
I dunno! They’re moving me!
我正在移♥动♥中
I’m on the move!
接下来这位有帽子…
This next one comes with a hat...
该死
Oh shit!
这就是飞尔夫的重点 臭女人
That’s what frolf is about, bitch!
是飞盘加高尔夫 我现在懂了
Frisbee plus Golf. I get it now.
桑美 动作快
Summer, hurry!
敞开心胸
Open your mind!
你觉得这个是哪来的 有谁的胸部那么大
Where do you think they got that one? Whose chest is that big?
我们没空想这些事了
We don’t have time for this.
为什么所有门都是你踢开的
Why do you get to kick down all the doors?
我也想踢开一扇门
I wanna kick one.
该死 这门上锁了 我的脚踝
Shit! It’s locked! My ankle!
这是怎样 你是第一次进行《即刻救援》吗
What is this, your first Taken?
去死吧 桑美
Fuck you, Summer!
我每一季都会救莫蒂七次
I rescue Morty seven times per season!
桑美 船 桑美…
Summer! The boat, Summer!
莫蒂 我看到了 我看到船了
Morty! I see it! I see the boat!
来 桑美 看好了
Here, Summer! Check this out.
-"看好了" -对 跳窗
Check this out? - Window jump.
这样你就不会说 这是我第一次进行《即刻救援》了
Try to say it’s my first Taken now.
-这是你第一次进行《即刻救援》 -我还在找回我的手感
It’s your first Taken. - I’m getting my groove back!
你们听到他说的话了 快趁他找回手感前杀了他
You heard him, boys. Kill him before he gets his groove!
-该死 -如果你在我拜托你时
Fuck! None of this would a happened
帮我们解除合并 这一切就不会发生了
if you just unmerged us when I asked!
莫蒂什么东西都能免费得到
Morty gets everything for free!
莫蒂是狗
Morty’s a dog!
大家会养猫是因为 要努力才能得到猫的爱意
People have cats because their affection is earned.
我把你当成跟我平等的对象 是因为我尊重你
I treat you like an equal because I respect you,
你让我想起你的外婆
you remind me of your grandmother.
-什么 -怎么了
What?
不是 我是说"什么"…
No! I said what...
你被锁喉了 启动马尾密招
You’re getting choked. Go go ponytail secret move!
天啊 什么
Oh my God! What?
头发 停止
Hair, stop!
我需要你把这个拿掉
I need you to remove that.
真不知感激
Ungrateful.
-莫蒂还好吗 -莫蒂 你还好吗
How’s Morty? Morty, you okay?
抱歉 我刚用头发杀死了一个人
Sorry! I just killed a guy with my hair.
不 我不好 我还在这艘船上
No, I’m not okay! I’m still on the boat!
动作快
Hurry!
敞开 敞开心胸
Open your mind!
把他迷昏 我们一个小时后就要见他的买♥♥家了
Sedate him. We’re meeting his buyer in an hour.
敞开心胸
Open your mind!
冷静 这一切很快就会结束了
Easy there. It’ll all be over soon.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表