剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
That's when I heard the first gunshot,
不久后听到第二声枪响
the second not long after.
我很害怕 所以躲在了浴室里
I got frightened, so I‐‐ I hid in the bathroom.
我不知道柯林惹上了什么事
I'm not sure what Colin was mixed up with,
但我觉得很伤心
but...I find it sad.
他的生意可能让他
Sad that his business might have kept him
不能好好跟他父亲道个别
from saying a proper good‐bye to his father.
奎恩夫人 希望你能仔细想想接下来的问题
Mrs. Quinn, I want you to think very carefully about this next question.
你确定在门口的是兰德尔·格雷姆吗
Are you positive it was Lander Graham at the door?
确定
Positive.
柯林不在计划之中
Colin was not part of the plan.
是的 没错
No, he wasn't.
你要是早点告诉我就好了
Been nice if you had told me.
你有什么进展吗
Have you made any progress?
陷害像大格这样的人
'Cause framing a guy like Big Graham,
可不会那么容易蒙混过关
it's not gonna go over just like that.
有进展吗 维特
Any progress, Witt?
-你要是一开始就问问我 -我是没问你
‐ Look, if you'd asked me from the beginning‐‐ - And I didn't.
印第安纳州有个家伙
There's a guy in Indiana.
据我所知 他有个团伙
He's cliqued up, from what I know.
他同意跟我们见面
He's down to meet.
听起来很有希望
That sounds promising.
现在我们去接莫莉
Now we just need to pick up Molly.
莫莉
Molly?
多丽丝
Doris?
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, dear?
我知道你说过
I know you said that‐‐
我们必须离开 但是...
that leaving was what we had to do, but...
你确定吗 我是说
are you sure? I‐‐I mean on‐‐
就这么匆匆离开吗
on such short notice?
你要是留下来...
If you stayed...
我们要是留下来
if we stayed,
早在他们对大格进行审判前
Big Graham would kill us,
他就会杀了我们
long before any trial they may put him on.
那我们什么时候能回来
Well, when‐‐when can we go back?
我们会尽快让你安全回到家的
We'll have you back home safe just as soon as we can.
我保证
I promise.
那你呢
What about you?
因为你得记住 汉克
Because what you gotta remember, Hank...
去他妈的汉克
Fuckin' Hank.
操蛋的家伙 老天啊
Fucking guy, right? Jesus Christ.
我觉得我他妈养育了你
I feel like I fucking raised you.
养育
Raised?
养育了你这个混♥蛋♥
Raised‐‐raised, you son of a bitch, you!
我不会就这样让你忽悠我
And I'm not gonna sit here and let you bullshit me
去年秋天的7400吹叶机没让你陷入绝境
that the 7400 sprocket didn't leave your ass high and dry last autumn.
兰德尔 我可不确定
Well, now, Lander, I wouldn't be so sure about that.
7400吹叶机相当于是战争罪了
Yeah, 7400 sprockets may as well have been a war crime.
我需要的是把叶子吹走 而不是他妈的四处乱飞
I need my leaves blown, not fucking scattered.
而7400吹叶机 叶子就四处乱飞
And the 7400, it scatters.
这就是我的意思
This is what I'm saying.
7400吹叶机会把该死的树叶
The 7400 sends the fucking leaves back
吹回它们原来所在的地方
where they came from in the first fucking place.
对吗
Right?
你在上周和上上周就想忽悠我
You try to bullshit me last week, the week before that.
我那时没上当 现在也不会上当
I wasn't buying it then. I'm not buying it now.
兰德尔只是不愿接受
Oh, Lander's just uncomfortable
事实上他的人生已经到了
that he's actually gotten to this place in life,
需要吹叶机 割草机和修剪机的阶段
with the leaf blowers and the lawn mowers and the sky trimmers.
我是来帮你的
Looking out for you here.
嗯
Yeah.
有了莫莉的证词 事情有点棘手
With Molly's account, gets kind of tricky.
我可以争取一些时间 在明早之前放你出来
I can buy us some time, have you out by morning.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
The fuck you saying to me right now?
他们要陷害你
I'm saying they're framing you
我得配合演戏 兰德尔
and I gotta put on a show, Lander.
顺便说一句 节哀顺变
And by the way, I'm sorry for your loss.
伯特喧哗
四个火腿派
Four Ham Pies,
一个多汁 给伊森
one runny, for Ethan!
伊森
Ethan!
伊森
Ethan!
你好 小南瓜
Hello, pumpkin.
你♥他♥妈♥让我陷入了什么麻烦
What the fuck did you get me into?
小豆子 你听起来很焦虑
Sweet pea, you sound stressed.
别叫我该死的"小豆子" 多丽丝
I don't need that "Sweet pea" Shit, Doris.
我到底是来干什么的
Why the fuck am I here?
我怎么叫你呼吸的
Remember what we say about breathing.
我已经两周喘不过气了 好吗
Yeah, I haven't breathed in two weeks, all right?
我被打了一顿
I've been beaten up.
我们跑遍全国 运送鬼知道是什么的东西
We've gone across the country transporting fuck knows what.
今天他们差点把我们交到另一个帮派手里
And today they almost turned us over to another gang
因为我们和他们在酒吧干架
because we got into a bar fight with them,
老实说 我不确定他们还会不会再找上门来
and to be honest, I'm not sure they still won't.
有必要说这么多脏话吗
Is all that language really necessary?
多丽丝
Doris!
我得回家
I need to go home.
你知道你的处境
You know your situation.
我要自首 操
I'm gonna turn myself in. Fuck it.
反正怎么样都逃不过
Was never gonna make it anyway.
这种事没那么快
These things don't happen overnight.
律师 那些律师们怎么样了
Lawyers, lawyers. What‐‐what happened with them?
你跟他们谈了吗
Did you--did you talk to them?
另一个帮派是谁
Who was the other gang?
什么
What?
今天你见到的
Today.
他们叫开心食尸鬼
They were called The, uh-The Happiness Ghouls.
似乎没人把他们当回事
No one seemed to take them all that seriously,
尤其是在一个斗士
especially after this guy, one of the Brawlers,
把一个食尸鬼勒得半呛之后
he kind of just choked one of the Ghouls out.
谁
Who?
名字叫
Name was, uh...
叫巴什
name was Bash.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be just fine.
我保证 好吗
I promise, all right?
好
Yeah, all right.
一切可好
Is everything okay?
巴什和食尸鬼打架
Bash got in a fight with the Ghouls.
他还好吗
I-is he all right?
应该适当
I'd imagine so.
嗯
Right.
-谁是 -没事 莫莉
- Who is... ‐ It's fine, Molly.
谁是巴什
Who's Bash?
这就是狗屁
Uh, I'm saying it's bullshit.
以前骑士是打手的
There was a time Phoenixes used to be muscle.
这正是我想让他看到的
That's all I was trying to show him.
那是你还没加入之前的事了
That was long before your time,
所以不知道你有什么好展示的
so ain't sure what there even was for you to show.
多汁派 你个无♥耻♥的邋遢鬼
Runny. You shameless slob.
你们所在做的事会循环往复
What you boys do, it gets repetitive.
这样会让大家都累坏的
I mean, that much road will burn anybody out.
但你是没见过以前血腥的场面
But you weren't around to see it get bloody the way it used to.
我做斗士的时候
I mean, things ain't been this kind of good in,
局势没有这么和谐
well, all my time as a Brawler.
所以我们都想保持现状
That's why we all wanna keep it that way.
所以如果有人要破坏和平
So if anyone's gonna fuck that up,
最好不要是你们
it best not be any of you.
艾弗龙只关心那件衣服
All Avron cares about is the shirt.
你们怎么就看不到呢
How the fuck couldn't you guys see that?
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表