剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
Well...
我需要跟你谈话 而且等不了
I needed to speak with you, and it couldn't wait.
我不干了
I'm done.
彻底不干了
With all of this.
是的 你没事了
Yes, you are done.
这就是我想跟你说的
That's what I wanted to tell you.
什么
What?
我只需要再给
I--I just have one more call to make
汤马斯的律师朋友打通电♥话♥
to one of Thomas's lawyer friends,
然后这一切就可以结束
and then all of this is over,
你就可以回到底特律或者
and you can go off back to Detroit or--
任何你想去的地方
or wherever you fancy.
就这么简单吗
Just--just like that?
就这么简单
Just like that.
你电♥话♥呢
Where's your phone?
什么
What?
你的电♥话♥
Your phone.
外面
Outside.
别接
Don't answer it.
晚上的这个时候不可能有好消息
No good news is coming this time of night.
马蒂 你个混♥蛋♥
Matty, you fucker, you fucker.
你好
Excuse me.
给我126号♥房♥的钥匙
Give me the key to room 126.
你知道金库是空的吗 伊森
Did you know the vault was empty, Ethan?
不 我说了我从没见过金库
No, I told you I've never seen the vault.
我要是你 我今晚就走
If I were you, I'd--I'd leave tonight.
我今晚就走 趁...
I'd leave tonight before shit just--
她很危险 对吗
She was dangerous, right?
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表