剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
你对他们有什么了解
What do you know about 'em?
不多 只知道他们叫铁锈玫瑰
Not much, except they're called the Rusty Roses.
不 等下 可能是 是红玫瑰
No, wait, maybe... no, it's Red Roses.
是铁锈
It's Rusty.
话说铁锈玫瑰是什么鬼
What the fuck's a rusty rose anyway?
他们让玫瑰生锈
They rust roses.
你对他们知道些什么 约翰逊
What do you know about 'em, Johnson?
就是些假正经的家伙 他们会屈服的
They're prudish jokers. They'll fold.
干杯
Cheers to that.
你不会有事吧
Are you gonna be all right for this?
我会很好的
I am gonna be just right for this.
铁锈擀面杖
到底什么是铁锈玫瑰
Hey, what the hell is a rusty rose, anyway?
该死的旱冰鞋
Fuckin' roller skates.
溜旱冰的小丑帮
Little clown gang of rolling clowns.
干♥死♥他们
Let's get 'em, boys!
3分37秒后
不不
No, no, no.
不 乔 你不会有事的
No. Joel, you're gonna be okay.
-嗯 -好吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
瑞塔 我想我爱上你了
Rita, I think I'm in love with you.
-嗯 -我也爱你
- Yeah. - And I you.
我就说他们会屈服吧
Told you they'd fold.
报复
第一季 第五集
附录1第5条
最微笑的战斗
选在这里见面真够怪的
Strange place to pick.
我想着你会喜欢安静的地方
Figured you'd prefer quiet.
你头发短了
Your hair is short.
胡子灰了
Beard's gray.
你看上去很满足
And you look content.
嗯
Yeah.
还是会像往常那样抖动
Still get jitters like any other time.
动动身子就好了
I move through 'em.
你住在哪
Where you living?
房♥子里
In a house.
真的房♥子吗
An actual house?
真的房♥子
An actual house, house.
想象不出来
Couldn't imagine.
原来
Well, turns out there's
这里有个大大的世界 乔
a big wide world out here, Joel.
远在另一边
Way over on the other side.
你有空该来看看
You should see it sometime.
我见过那世界了 瑞塔
Yeah, I've seen the world, Rita.
以及里面的一切
And all that's in it.
我知道
I know.
你可以跟我一起来的
Could come with me.
你和她一起 你知道的
You and her both. You know that.
你当初本可以告诉我们你要走的
Could've told us you were leaving in the first place.
你
Oh, is...
你这些年就是这么跟自己说的吗
is that what you've been telling yourself all these years?
我离开了你
I left you?
我试图告诉你我打算离开
I tried to tell you I was leaving.
该死的 我试过了
God damn it, I tried.
-甚至在我回去的时候 -你懂规矩的 瑞塔
- And even when I came back-- - You knew the rule, Rita.
是 我懂规矩
Yeah, I knew the rule.
但我回去不要为了要留下的
But I didn't come back to stay.
我没准备好
I wasn't ready.
现在准备好了
You are now?
所以我们才见面吗
Is that why we're here?
那事对我的影响不一样
It affected me differently.
抱歉 但就是这样
Sorry, but it did.
那不是
It wasn't the...
我想要的世界
the world I wanted.
好吧
All right, then.
很高兴你联♥系♥了我
Well, really glad you reached out.
回顾过去挺有意思的
Fun catching up on old times.
我在想
I was wondering, uh...
如果莱拉过来跟你住
what's life look like if...
生活会是什么样子
if Lyla came to stay with you?
就一段时间
A while.
在我们之间往返
Back and forth between us.
怎么了
What's going on?
时代很美好
Times are good.
但你担心快结束了
But you're worried they won't be?
你到底留恋那里的什么 乔
What are you holding onto there, Joel?
你还信大家庭那套狗屁吗
You still buying into the family bullshit of it all?
好吧
Yeah, well...
不能来来去去
There is no back and forth,
平分我们的时间
splitting our time.
如果你把我们的女儿给我
If you give our daughter to me,
你就别想再见到她
you don't see her again.
这就是规矩
That's the rule.
喂
Yeah?
伊森
Ethan?
不是 他身体不舒服
No, he's indisposed.
你是谁
Who's this?
你妈妈来电
Your mother called.
尽管她已经死了
Even though she's dead or whatever.
靠
Shit.
牙齿煎锅
你听上去像是宿醉了
You sound hungover.
我总是宿醉
Fucking always hungover.
这不是好事
That's not a good thing.
河道里的日子就这样
Yeah, well, life on the river.
他们这么说吗
Is that what they say?
早 多丽丝
Good morning, Doris.
珀西检查站 理发店
Percy's Checkpoint. The barber shop.
嗯
Yeah?
食尸鬼
The Ghouls,
他们下一次交货什么时候
when do they make their next drop?
我 为什么 为什么
I, uh...why? Why?
我们不是谈过吗
I thought we talked about this,
你要相信我
about you trusting me.
意味着我什么都不能知道吗
Does that mean I can't know what's going on?
感觉最好是我来处理
Just feels like it might be best if I handle this.
保持清醒
Keep your head clear.
大概是明天
I think tomorrow.
大概
Think?
好吧 确定是明天
Fine, I know. Tomorrow.
一般是两点左右
Usually around 2:00.
两点左右还是两点整
Around or 2:00?
就当是两点整吧 多丽丝 靠
Call it fucking 2:00, Doris. Jesus.
金库呢
And the vault?
我们随时都在路上
Look, we're always on the road.
我们会离开11天 然后回来
We're gone for 11 days, we come back,
马蒂把钱给奎妮
Matty gives the money to Queenie.
之后去哪 我不确定
Where it goes from there, I'm not sure,
但等我回到707号♥店后 我会想办法弄清楚
but when I get back to 707, I'll see what I can do.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
两点
2:00.
保重哦 小南瓜
You breathe well then, pumpkin.
嗯
Yeah.
所以不是金库
So it's not the vault?
不一样
Mm, it's different.
怎么不一样
Different how?
如果我们拿到票了 就离金库更近一步
Well, it's a step towards the vault if we get the tickets,
但它也可能在更大层面上帮到我们
but it's also something that could help us on a broader scale.
所以如果不是金库 那是
So if it's not the vault, then...
是什么
what is it?
私事
It's personal.
你说你不想听私事
You said you didn't need personal.
你们俩不需要跟我一起进去
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表