剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
啤酒
Beer?
我经常在路上奔波
I'm on the road quite a bit.
很长时间了
Long time now.
我喜欢
And I am a fan
这样的店
of establishments like this right here.
不管你信不信 找到可不容易
Believe it or not, not easy to find.
真的
Really is.
因为很多地方
'Cause a lot of places...
很多地方里面全是下流胚子
well, lotta places are full of lowlifes.
但这家店不是
Mm, but not-not this establishment.
完全不是
No, no, no.
这样好的冰啤
Good cold beer like this right here,
你这样好的陪伴
good company like you.
你知道
You know...
来这种地方的人 他们
folks that come to a place like this, they, uh...
他们值得更好的
they deserve bigger, yeah.
来这种地方的人
Folks that come to a place like this,
他们值得自♥由♥
they--they deserve freedom.
像你们这样的好人
Yeah, good people like yourselves here...
他们值得喧哗
they deserve a Bang-A-Rang.
你头发怎么这么顺滑黏稠
How do you get your hair so smooth and gummy like that?
这俩 她们能让你全身震颤
Now these, these are the spine tremblers.
时空莎莉和火箭小号♥
Space Time Sally and Rocket Horn.
她们是一个组合 超级组合
They're a duo, one hell of a duo.
她们喜欢小号♥
They likes the horn.
她们最喜欢爵士表演
They find their best expression in little jazzy numbers.
火箭在哪
Where's the rocket?
逃掉的那个
The one who got away.
小鼓 贝斯 力量
Snare drums, bass, power.
她会让你有种强烈的遗弃感
She will leave you with a powerful sense of abandonment.
你会忍♥不住回访
But have you coming back for more.
先生们 喧哗就是消遣
The Bang-A-Rang, gentlemen, is an escape.
一个安乐窝
It is a goddamned haven.
应有尽有
Anything you need.
需要喝酒
You need a drink?
欢迎来到喧哗
Welcome to the Bang-A-Rang.
需要打架 我们有干架坑
You need a fight? We got a fight pit.
欢迎来到喧哗
welcome to the Bang-A-Rang.
想看表演
You want a show?
那你就来对地方了
Boy, buddy, do I have something for you.
欢迎来到喧哗
Welcome to the fucking Bang-A-Rang!
那个呢
What about that one?
你口袋里的 那是谁
In your pocket. Who's that?
这是
Oh, uh, this, um...
是凯瑟琳
it's Katherine, uh...
凯瑟琳·哈罗
K-Katherine Harlow.
她已经不在了
She's not around much anymore.
但她在的时候
But when she was...
那是段特别的日子
Those were special times.
她是喧哗的初代妖姬
She was the original siren of the Bang-A-Rang.
她为其他姑娘铺好了道路
She paved the way for all the others.
她怎么了
Well, what happened to her?
你们需要做的
What you boys gotta do,
就是去一趟博怕
you gotta make your way down to Bopa's.
博怕
Bopa's?
理个发
Get a haircut.
然后买♥♥一张票
Then ask for a ticket.
年
你说你在什么机构上班呢
And, uh... what's the organization you say you work for?
企业更准确点
It's more of an enterprise, really.
一个私人机构
It's a private organization.
那么
Well...
他们会对这个感兴趣吗
is this something you think they'd be interested in?
欧文 朋友 谢谢你带我参观 但是
Owen, my friend, I appreciate you showing me around, but...
这工程量超出了我们的预期
this is more work than we're looking to take on.
附近有什么好吃的牛排吗
Say, you got any good steak recommendations around here?
-这是给你的 -谢谢
- This is for you. - Thank you.
打扰下
Uh, excuse me.
什么事
Yes?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
May I help you?
我 你...
I--you just...
没什么
Uh, nothing.
你...
Um, you just, uh...
你看着很眼熟
you look familiar.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
没
No.
没有正式见过 但是
Not officially, but, uh...
你以前叫凯瑟琳 对吗
You used to go by Katherine, right?
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
确定吗
You sure?
希望你下午愉快 先生
Hope you have a wonderful afternoon, sir.
你是说
You mean to tell me...
这不是你
that that is not you?
你不是凯瑟琳·哈罗
You're not Katherine Harlow?
你是斗士
So you're a Brawler?
他们从没
They never, um...
不是
No.
我以前帮忙散播消息
I used to, um, used to help spread the word.
游击营销
Like guerrilla marketing.
早期的时候
Yeah, back in the early days, and uh...
现在我就是个探子
Now I'm--I'm just a scout.
我开车到处转
Yeah, I drive around,
找有兴趣转型的老地盘
look for old properties that they might want to convert.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我
I--
你还好吗
You okay?
我万万没想到
In a million years...
那个世界的人
I never thought anyone from that world
会走进这里
would walk through those doors.
现在我明白原因了
And now I understand why.
我的
My, uh..
我丈夫和我 我们
my husband and I, we uh...
我们有了些消息
We just got some news.
最近
Recently.
然后
And it, uh...
它
well, it...
让我们更客观地看待一些事
put some things in perspective.
我在想 维特
Was wondering, Witt...
我能请你帮个忙吗
If I might ask for a favor from you.
我希望你帮我
There was something that I was hoping
取回一个东西
you could retrieve for me.
维特
Witt...
我想跟你商量下接下来要怎么做
I'd like to discuss with you how we might move forward.
你懂吗
You know?
从这开始
From here.
报复
第一季 第八集
附录1第8条
骏马 甘蓝 心脏
那是什么
What is that?
贝蒂的电♥话♥
Betty's phone.
有段时间没响过了
Been awhile.
喂
Yeah?
你确定是她吗
Are you sure it was her?
我说是凯瑟琳的时候 乔
When I say it was Katherine, Joel,
你不舒服了吗
does that make you uncomfortable?
你说他们戴了面具
Said they had a mask on.
你说她消失了
And you said she just disappeared.
问你个事 伯特
Ask you something, Burt.
你们为什么那样
Why did you all do it like that?
怎么不开枪毙了她
Why not just shoot her?
意在想法吗
Was it the thought of it, huh?
重点是你能让她有何感受
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表