剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
Sammy must have a big cabin
才能容得下长颈鹿
to be able to fit a giraffe.
不 他整天都在修屋顶
No, he spends all day fixing the roof
因为它总是戳出洞
'cause he keeps poking holes in it.
然后还有碧翠斯·毕尔多夫
And then there's Beatrice Beodorff.
碧翠斯·毕尔多夫
Beatrice Beodorff.
她有什么故事
What's her story?
她有把用不了的扫帚
She has a broomstick that doesn't work anymore.
因为她坐在上面飞得太快坏掉了
It broke 'cause she was flying too fast on it.
她是女巫
She's a witch.
不 但她懂魔法
No, but she knows magic.
所以她是个好女巫
So she's a good witch?
不 爸爸 她就是懂魔法
No, Daddy-o, she just knows magic.
然后有
And then there's...
哈罗德
Harold.
哪个哈罗德
Harold who?
哈罗德·霍普斯
Harold Horpus.
但我还没想好他的故事
I don't have his story yet, though.
你懂规矩的
Well, you know the rules.
我画画前人人都得有故事
Everyone's gotta have a story before I draw 'em.
我可以头脑风暴
I can brainstorm.
你需要睡觉了
You really should be asleep.
我们能吃夜间早餐吗
Can we have nighttime breakfast?
我要联♥系♥其他人吗
Should I contact the others?
奎因太太
Mrs. Quinn?
哈罗
Harlow.
-什么 -我的娘家姓是哈罗
- I'm sorry? - My maiden name is Harlow.
你今天休息吧
You can take the day.
剩下的我来处理
I'll take care of the rest.
大家都准备好了
Yeah, so... everyone's up and ready.
除了巴什
Um...except Bash.
没有回应
Ain't answering his door.
你在干什么
The fuck are you doing?
厨房♥里有人在等你
You have a visitor in the kitchen.
巴什
Bash.
巴什
Bash.
快点
Come on, man.
得去见食尸鬼
Gotta go meet the Ghouls.
-好 -快来
- Okay. - Let's go.
记住 不准打架
Remember, no fighting. Yeah?
巴什
Bash?
巴什
Bash.
巴什
Bash.
乔
Joel.
你总是多虑
You worry too much.
你父亲认识我时 我正处于
Your father met me at a very challenging
人生最艰难的时期 柯林
time in my life, Colin.
我当时很迷茫
I was very confused...
很年轻
Very young.
你没那么年轻
You weren't that young.
心理年龄也许不是
I suppose not at heart, no.
你们都是对的 你和大格
You both were right, you and Big Graham,
说不太了解我
about not knowing much about me,
尤其是汤米
Tommy especially.
我想我总是以为
I guess I just always thought
把一切埋在心底最好
it'd be best to keep it all tight-lipped.
所以我就告诉你
So I'll tell you.
南部有些人 离这很远
There are some men down south, many miles from here.
你听说过流放斗士吗
Have you heard of The Banished Brawlers?
你不蠢 多丽丝
Yeah, you're not stupid, Doris.
你看透了他的本质
You see him for what he is.
就跟你看透了我的本质一样
Just like you see me for what I am.
所以拜托 听我说
So please, listen to me.
这也许是我对你
This is the 1/8 of a fucking ounce of shit
仅有的一点关心
that I might possibly give about you,
已经算是够仁慈了
and that's being nice.
离开吧
Go away.
你可不想大格这样的人缠着你
You don't want guys like Big Graham up your ass.
你♥爸♥爸很爱你
Your father loves you.
他最大的忧虑之一
It's one of his biggest fears in life
就是你继承了他的缺点
that you'd inherit his flaws.
当我看到你已经继承了后
When I see that you already have,
我感到很难过
and that makes me sad.
生活就是悲惨的 不是吗
Oh, yeah, well, life's tragic, ain't it?
在他去世前你不能提交
You can't file until he passes.
真希望我们能学会理解彼此
I wish we could have learned to understand one another.
因为那样也许你就能看到
Because then maybe you would have seen
你内心的坏
that the bad you have in you
跟我所知道的坏相比只能算是苍白无力
pales in comparison to the bad that I know.
老实说
The honest truth of it,
鉴于目前的情况
with everything that's happening,
我感觉我体内有东西在醒来
I feel as though something's waking up inside of me.
这是种很糟的感受
It's an awful feeling, really.
这黑暗就像是疾病一样
This darkness like a--a sickness.
我♥操♥
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ.
你♥他♥妈♥...
You fucking--
我不确定这是你♥爸♥爸的意思
I'm not sure this is what your father meant.
好了 莫莉
Okay, Molly,
照我们之前说的做
as we discussed.
来自D厨师的电♥话♥
我是伊森 请留言
It's Ethan. Leave a message.
嗨 伊森
Hi, Ethan.
是我
It's me.
我是来问问你过得怎么样
I was just calling to see how you were doing.
打听你近况
Check in on you.
快来 赶紧干完了事
Come on. Let's get this over with.
我知道这很难接受
I know this all must be a lot to process.
全新的世界 很多不确定因素
Big new world, a lot of moving parts.
我知道也许很可怕
I know it might be scary.
但是 我希望你有交到朋友
But...I hope you're making friends.
大概吧
I guess...
我打来的原因是
The reason that I called was--
低调点 但是
well, keep it quiet, but...
我或许很快就会过来
I might be coming down there soon
处理一些事
to take care of some business...
解决一些后患
Tie up some loose ends.
所以在我到来之前
So until I get there,
你抬起头 睁大眼
you keep your head up and your eyes open.
或许我们很快就会见面
And maybe I'll be seeing you soon.
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表