剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
你长高了 凯瑟琳
You've grown tall, Katherine.
看来我是离开了太久
Guess I've been gone long enough for you to grow.
你知道 我们的父亲
You know, our father...
他是个充满仇恨的人
He was a bitter man.
充满仇恨且软弱
Bitter and weak.
我们也许生来随了他的名字
We may have been born with his name,
但我们绝不软弱
but we damn sure are not weak.
我们体内流淌的是妈妈的血
It's Mom's blood in our veins.
她的精神
It's her spirit.
她的名字 哈罗
It's her name--Harlow.
那才是真正的我们
That's who we truly are.
跟我来 凯瑟琳
Come with me, Katherine.
越过那地平线
Move beyond that horizon
来看看我为我们建造的真正家庭
and come see the true family that I've built for us,
在那会有人爱你
where you'll be loved...
会有家的感觉
Where you'll be home.
我叫你别去的 对吗
I told you not to go out there, didn't I?
这就是你住的地方吗
So this is the place, huh?
没我听说的那么粗鄙 但也不错
Not as gothic as I'd heard, but not bad.
给
Here you go.
就一点
Just a little.
我记得他把你带回来的时候
I remember when he brought you to us.
他说他给了你选择 但是
Said he gave you a choice, but...
一个12岁的姑娘要怎么决定该在哪长大
how the hell is a 12-year-old supposed to decide where to grow up...
尤其是在听到自己父亲被打死之后
Especially after hearing your father beaten to death?
我不在乎他有多坏
I don't care how bad he was.
没有小孩应该听到自己家长那样死去
No child deserves to hear a parent die like that.
即使你这么小
And even at such a young age,
我也能看到你的不同
I could see a difference in you.
你是他妹妹
Hell, you're his goddamn sister.
我不知道还有什么比那更真实
I don't know anything fucking truer than that.
这是我最害怕的事
Which is what I'm most afraid of.
你会想回到这里
You're gonna want to come back here,
相信我 凯瑟琳 你不能回来
and I'm telling you, Katherine, you just can't,
因为如果他能做出这事
because if he can do this...
我不知道他还能做出什么事
I'm afraid I don't know what comes next.
离开这儿 越远越好
Get out of here. Go away.
活下来你就知足吧
Be happy you survived.
记住
And just know...
你哥哥
your brother...
你哥哥会吞噬自己
Your brother will eat himself.
我看到了
I see it...
总有一天 无论如何都会的
one day, one way or another,
说不定此刻已经吞噬了
if he hasn't already.
聊以自♥慰♥吧
Take comfort in that.
我送你去火车站后
When I take you to the station
你北上
and you head up north...
好好想想永久离开这里
think long and hard about staying gone.
但如果你决定回来
But if you do decide to come back...
你会需要这个的
You're gonna need this.
我要是再见到你
And if I ever see you again...
我会很乐意告诉你这枪的来历
I'll be happy to tell you all about where it came from.
报复
第一季 第十集
附录1第10条
霍普斯的骇人之旅
过来帮忙
Hey, get over here and help.
我搞砸了 抱歉
I fucked up. I'm sorry.
总以为我会为了斗士而做任何事
Always thought I'd do anything for the Brawlers.
但是艾弗龙
But Avron...
他看到了凯瑟琳的情况 试图用其来离间我们
He saw the whole Katherine situation and tried to turn it against us.
成了我们的威胁
Became a threat to us.
你看到这个威胁 你说"不管了"
And you saw that threat, and you said, "Fuck it."
我从来没有像你这么有过骑士精神
That's more of a Phoenix than I've ever been.
我们要怎么处理他
What are we gonna do with him?
河道上几百英里外我认识一个朋友
I got a friend a couple hundred miles up the river.
爱丽丝
Alice?
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice?
你好
Hello.
你还好吗
You okay?
当然
Sure.
那个
Yeah, um...
这跟我想的不一样
That wasn't what I expected.
这是你告诉我我当初说得对的方式吗
Is that your way of telling me that I was right?
你似乎从没错过 波妮丝
I'm not sure you ain't ever been wrong before, Bernice.
我无法忘记你说的话
I just can't get what you said out of my head, you know,
关于我靠抢劫来抹去回忆
about me robbing and gunning it all away.
这边出了点事
And, um, some shit just went down out here.
所以
So...
你是我认识的最聪明的人 厄尔
You're the smartest man I know, Earl.
你的直觉告诉你去跟随她 你也这么做了
And something told you to follow her, and you did.
你叫我相信你
You asked me to trust you,
而相信你一直是我的弱点
when trusting you's always been my weakness.
你没有弱点 波妮丝
There ain't nothing weak about you, Bernice.
那就继续听从你的直觉
Keep following your gut, then,
我们家里见
and I'll see you when you get home.
他可能活下来也可能活不下来
He may or may not come around.
我不知道
I don't know.
就是那里
That was the place...
昨晚的那个汽车旅馆
motel last night.
我应该是碰到了一个她的人
Think I had a run-in with one of her guys.
不能确定 但...
Can't say for sure, but...
这里真的有人在帮她刺探消息
There's really someone sniffing around here for her,
我们得找到他们
we got to find them...
现在就找到
Now.
你们今天想提前出发吗
Are you trying to get a head start today?
昨晚好好休息了下
Took it easy last night.
怎么了
What was going on?
你没听说吗
What, you... you didn't hear?
凯瑟琳和梅瑞狄丝的事
About Katherine and Meredith?
你告诉他们她在哪了吗
You told them where she was?
我没跟他们提到你
I didn't tell them about you.
这有何区别 梅瑞狄丝
What's that matter, Meredith?
他们把细节拼凑到一起的话怎么办
W-what about when they put it together?
你可说不准
You don't know that they will.
你觉得他们找到她后 就会忘记这一切吗
You think if they find her, they're just gonna forget?
你也看到他们喝多少酒了
Well, you've seen how much they drink.
如果我妈妈让我受尽苦难
If my mother put me through hell,
如果她是我一直感到孤单的原因
if she's the reason that I've always felt alone...
那多丽丝就是那个给我希望的人
then Doris was the one person that gave me hope.
所以我才那么做了 甚至没有质问她
It's why--it's why I did it, without even questioning her...
因为我相信她
Because I trusted her.
我一直相信她
I've always trusted her.
然后她利用了你
And then she used you.
她利用了你
She used you.
如果这是你家
If this is your home...
你真的觉得你属于这里
and you really feel like you belong here...
那或许是时候切断和他们的联♥系♥了
Then maybe it's time to cut your ties.
早 莫莉
Good morning, Molly.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我从没问过你那是什么感觉
I never asked you how it felt...
开枪杀人
That.
你从没对我敞开心扉过
You haven't ever opened up to me very much, really.
你见过我向任何人敞开心扉吗
Have you ever seen me open up to anyone before?
我想这就是柯林家人从来不知道
I guess that's why Colin's family never knew
该如何看待你的原因
what to make of you.
有时候我觉得汤米也不知道该怎么看待我
Sometimes I don't think Tommy ever knew what to make of me either.
你到这来的真正原因是什么 多丽丝
What'd you really come down here for, Doris?
去伤害一些人
To hurt some people.
一些
A few...
我曾经深爱过的人
Who I once loved very much...
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表