剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
没事
that's fine.
那块肉是怎么到上面去的
How the fuck that piece get there?
它似乎不怎么怕光
It doesn't look allergic to the sun.
什么意思
What do you mean?
看看它多么苍白
Look how pale it is.
没错 但这是木头
Yeah, but it's wood.
阳光对木头有好处
Sun is good for wood.
一开始有阳光才能长出木头来
It's how it all grew in the first place.
说得很有道理
That's a pretty good point.
那你不想要吗
Do you not want it, then?
首先
First...
有请你的演讲
your presentation, please.
马犬
Horsehound.
马犬
Horsehound?
为什么
Why?
让我来读一下它的原则
Allow me to read from its principles.
"马犬的原则
"On the principles of Horsehound.
第一条
"Principle number one:
马犬这个名字
"The name Horsehound is derived from the function
取自马和犬的特征
"Of both a horse and a hound.
因为 它跑起来信马由缰
"For, like a horse, it will ride proud
被爸爸无畏地骑着"
and be fearlessly ridden by Daddy."
说的是你
That's you.
"与此同时
"And at the same time,
它会像一只猎犬一样狩猎大怪兽
like a hound, it will hunt the Great Beast."
谁是大怪兽
Who's the Great Beast?
大怪兽是世界上所有邪恶事物的合体
The Great Beast is all that's bad in the world
想方设法要玷污美好事物
coming together as one and trying to pollute the good.
听起来真可怕
Well, that sounds terrifying.
-你好 奎妮 -你好 小家伙
- Hello, Queenie. - Hello, little one.
你还在逼那些好人跳舞吗
Are you still making the friendly ones dance?
我不确定你指的"好人"是谁
Well, I'm not sure what you mean by "The friendly ones,"
而且我从不逼她们 不过也没错
and I don't make them, but yes.
好了
All right.
那就马犬吧
Horsehound it is, then.
马犬
Horsehound.
害怕阳光
Allergic to the sun.
防晒层 我喜欢
Sunscreen, I love it.
布鲁叔叔可以带你去吃晚餐
Uncle Bru can help you get dinner started.
然后就该睡觉了
Then it's time for bed.
布鲁叔叔 冰箱里还有些肉
Uncle Bru, we have some meat in the freezer
如果你想吃的话
if you'd like some.
我会吃的
I'll take it.
每天都能在她身上学到新东西
Learn something new from her every day.
我想知道
Was curious...
食尸鬼的税 是吧
Ghouls' tax. Yeah?
在你直接减税之前
Did you discuss reducing it with Burt
你和伯特商量过吗
before you just up and did it?
伯特可能都不记得
Burt probably doesn't even remember
他们的税率是多少
what their tax was set at.
那你本可以和我商量一下
Well, then you could have discussed it with me.
所以你是不满我没找你吗
That what this really about, you?
问题在于要维护我们的地位
It's about preserving our position.
如果我们开始做出让步 就会显得软弱
If we start making concessions, we appear weak.
我们这是在向其他人表明
We start showing the others
我们愿意与他们合作
we're open to working with them
而不是支配他们
instead of lording over them,
然后我们就能维持和平
then we preserve peace.
这就是我们维护地位的方式
That's how we preserve our position.
如果你这么怕交战 乔
If you're so afraid of a fight, Joel,
你为什么不直接离开呢
why don't you just leave?
因为你认为这个地方完全离不开你
Because you think this place will fall apart without you.
对吗
Is that right?
如果是那样的话
In which case...
如果你担心那个小家伙
if you are worried about the little one,
反正还有瑞塔
there's always Rita.
你会想到办法的
You'll figure it out.
你要是觉得这样最好
We'll keep the Ghoul tax at 35%
那就收食尸鬼百分之35的税
if you think that's best.
如果伯特真的问起来
And when Burt does come asking,
我相信你可以说服他的
I'm sure you'll convince him just fine.
谁啊
Who is it?
是我
It's me.
我们得进去
We need to come inside.
你们没资格提要求
You ain't gotta do shit.
波妮丝 我可以解释
Bernice, I can explain,
但现在我们得进去 拜托
but right now, we need to come inside, please.
你好 波妮丝
Hello, uh, Bernice.
不好意思打扰了 但...
I apologize for interrupting, but, um...
能借用一下浴室吗
May we use your shower?
我说过 我...
Like I said, I--
-你能解释 -嗯
- You can explain. - Yeah.
好
Sure.
浴室在走廊尽头 亲爱的
Bathroom's down the hall, honey.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你有干棉布吗
Oh, you wouldn't happen to have any, um, cheesecloth for the...
好吧
Okay.
你煮了吃的吧
Tell me you cooked something.
在这件事情上相信我 好吗
Just trust me on this, all right?
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
你说得对
You were right.
我不能回去
I can't go back.
我现在明白了
I see that now.
所以我要跟你一起走
Which means... I'm coming with you.
不管你要去哪里
Wherever the hell it is you're going,
我都跟着你
I'm coming with you,
你阻止不了我
and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
这样可以吗
Will that be all right?
当然可以 莫莉
Sure, Molly.
一切都行
That'll be all right.
我要去外地干一份活
I'm gonna go out of town for a while for a job.
和那个女人吗
With that woman?
她有大生意
She's got something big,
很大的生意
real big.
-足以... -别...
- Big enough, I think, that-- - Don't...
厄尔 想都别想那样说
Earl, don't even think about saying it.
我以我妈的坟墓发誓
I swear on my mother's goddamn grave.
我是说真的 波妮丝
I mean it, Bernice.
我知道她可能有点让人不省心
Now, look, I know she can be a bit...concerning.
但她有个完美的计划
But she got a fucking plan.
我和科德尔会带着想要的东西回来
And what me and Cordell would come back with... that'd be it.
本来早先就能实现的
It could have been it a while ago.
我只想说 我们能做得更好
We could do better is all I'm saying.
你总是这么说
It's all you're ever gonna say.
你们明早必须离开这里
I want y'all out of here tomorrow.
你可以给我寄张明信片
You can send me a postcard.
你出门在外时有想过他吗
Do you ever think about him when you're out there?
有想过我们的儿子吗
You ever think about our little man?
还是说你只会...
Or do you just...
试着忘记发生过的事
try to forget it all ever went down like that?
靠不停洗劫抹去记忆
Just keep... gunnin' and gunnin' and robbing it all away.
根本不是那样 波妮丝
It ain't even like that, Bernice.
对 当然不是了
No, of course it ain't.
他是谁
Who was he?
他是个律师
He was an attorney.
律师
An attorney.
他是我丈夫的律师
My husband's attorney.
是你丈夫派他来的吗
Yo, your husband sent him?
我丈夫死了
My husband's dead.
律师是我丈夫的同事派来的
My husband's colleague, it was him that sent the attorney.
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表