剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
想要谈谈
Wanted to talk.
嗯
Yeah.
不是我们干的
Wasn't us.
朱克斯跟你说了
Jukes told you that.
没错
He did.
你不信他吗
What, you don't believe him?
对梅瑞狄丝下手
Making a play on Meredith...
是你的主意吗
was that your idea?
以为你绑♥架♥伯特女儿能让你升职吗
Thought you'd get somewhere kidnapping Burt's daughter?
丰富履历
Earn some stripes?
我履历够丰富了
I've earned my stripes.
你觉得他很弱 朱克斯
You think he's weak... Jukes.
也许你该问问你的伙计朱克斯
Maybe you ought to ask your pal Jukes
他有没有对你完全坦诚
whether he's been completely honest with you.
我没有绕过他去找上级 乔
I ain't going over his head, Joel...
因为朱克斯并不弱
'cause Jukes ain't weak.
他只是比我更喜欢让敌人靠近一点
He just likes to keep his enemies closer than I do.
那
So...
你是什么想法
what was your idea here, hmm?
想着朱克斯一盘散沙
Figured Jukes ain't got his shit together,
你就要来对付我妈
you'll come after me?
我们都在想
We all kind of been thinking...
发生的这事 被欺骗开战
this whole thing that happened, getting duped into a war...
我们在想
We've been thinking...
这样也许最好
it might be for the best.
伯特当初跟我说那个想法的时候
You know, when Burt came to me with the idea...
我很困惑
I was confused.
杀死我们自己的兄弟
Kill our own brothers...
根本没道理可言
didn't make sense.
但我的直觉告诉我
But in my gut...
我们为了辩解一切
for all the horrible things we had to do
而做了那么多可怕的事
to justify everything, there was...
有件事我很欣赏
there was something I really embraced
就是把锅甩给你们这群白♥痴♥
about blaming it on you fucking cretins.
因为我
'Cause I...
我那时想要开战
I wanted war back then...
就跟你现在想开战一样
The same way you want war now...
正因此
Which is why...
约翰逊
Johnson.
伯特
Hey, Burt.
你好像一点没变老
You don't look a day older.
只有心变老了
Only in my heart.
爱丽丝怎么样
How's Alice?
她长大了
She's grown.
大多在沼泽那边
Stays out at the swamp mostly.
我有空就会去看她
I stop by, see her when I can.
她似乎很幸福
She seems happy.
我今天要和你们一起去收钱
Gonna need to hit the river with you boys today.
看看其他分店
Check out the other chapters...
看看他们最近都在干什么
Tell 'em all what's doing these days.
也许还会去看望下爱丽丝
Might even stop by and say hi to Alice.
你可以问候爱丽丝
You could say hi to Alice.
你来多久了
How long you been around now?
老实说
Um...tell you the truth,
我也不知道了
I'm not even sure anymore.
真有意思
It's funny how that happens.
谁带你来的
What brought you out here?
他在逃
He's on the run.
-逃什么 -谋杀
- From what? - Murder.
你觉得怎么样
How do you like it?
做骑士
Being a Phoenix?
挺好的
It's good.
很好 你应该感到骄傲
Good. You should be proud.
他们有跟你说身为骑士意味着什么吗
They explain to you what it means to be a Phoenix?
有
Yes, sir.
跟他说我们是命脉
Told him we're the lifeblood.
只是现在人们把我们看做跑腿的
Except now people just see us as errand boys.
你们不是在跑腿
You're not running errands.
你们在帮我们兴盛
You're helping us thrive.
你努力干
And you put your time into that...
我就会给你
And I will give you everything
你在生活里错过的一切
you've ever missed out on in life.
怎么戴面具
What's up with the masks?
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
金库 打开
The vault, open it.
快点
Move, move.
金库是空的
Vault's empty.
金库是空的
The vault's empty.
金库是空的 多蒂
The vault's empty, Dottie.
会计 金库为什么是空的
Accountant, why is the vault empty?
你们仨是想扮谁
What the hell are you three supposed to be?
恐怕这里不允许携带武器
Afraid we don't allow weapons in this establishment.
在哪
Where is it?
-等等 -别 -该死
- Wait, don't. Don't. - Shit.
该死 不管警报在哪
God damn it, wherever the alarm is,
马上就要响了
she about to sound it off.
我们只需要避开酒吧
We just have to avoid the bar room.
我们可以在不被发现的情况下到后门
We can get to the back unnoticed.
僵尸 我们从群岛那次活里学到了什么
Zombie, what did we learn from the Archipelago?
出了岔子 就得分开
Shit get hot, you got to split up.
-分开 -分开
- Split up? - Split up.
我们得分开 多蒂
We got to split up, Dottie.
晚点再谈这事
We're gonna talk about this later.
分开
Split up?
我们被抢了
We're getting robbed.
-你弄错了 -闭嘴
- You're doing it wrong. - Shut up.
不 蒂娜 看着
No, Tina, honey, look.
你不是不会用滑动上膛的枪吗
I thought you didn't know how to use the sliding kind.
这是有枪栓的那种
This is the bolty kind.
蒂娜 你去家厅 忸怩 你去路厅
Tina, take the home hall. Cutesie, take the road hall.
恶魔 你去长厅 蝴蝶 你去牌厅
Devil, take the long hall. Butterfly, take the card hall.
死神 你去烟厅 琼斯 你去光厅
Reaper, take the smoke hall. Jonesie, take the bright hall.
梅瑞狄丝
And, Meredith...
你一网打尽
You take 'em all.
你现在是金发了
You're blonde now?
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表