剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
Oh, I see.
他们都叫你离梅瑞狄丝远一点
They gave you the whole "Stay away from Meredith" thing.
他们为什么这么担心你
Why are they so worried about you?
他们担心的不是我 娃娃脸
It's not me they're worried about, dollface.
绝对不是担心她
Definitely not worried about her.
来嘛 伊森
Come on, Ethan.
在我手上指出来你的家乡
Show me where you're from.
我在努力想象它的样子吗
I'm trying to see it.
梅瑞狄丝
Meredith.
你能消停会儿吗
Would you give it a rest?
谢了 白♥痴♥
Thanks, idiot.
梅瑞狄丝
Meredith.
你来这里到底是要干什么
What are you doing out here, huh?
我来处理我的事
I'm doing my business.
那好吧 注意安全
Yeah, well, just... stay safe, right?
马蒂
Oh, Matty.
总是关照着我
Always looking out for me...
虽然你根本没必要这样
when you never really needed to.
劳烦你送我一趟了
And for your troubles...
我不需要这个
I don't need these.
你当然需要
Of course you do.
乖一点 约翰逊
Be good, Johnson.
照顾好这些大男孩
Take care of these big boys.
下次再见了 密歇根小子
Until next time, Michigan.
她是什么情况
What is it with her?
她是伯特的女儿
That's Burt's daughter.
-你们迟到了 -你♥他♥妈♥在乎个什么劲儿
- You boys are late. - What the fuck you care?
新来的小子还活着嘛
Oh, I see the new kid's still breathing.
食尸鬼还没来过吗
Ghouls still ain't been by?
没有
Nope.
真有你的 新人
Way to go, probie.
有什么事吗 朋友
Need something, friend?
是的 这里
Yeah, is this, uh...
能弄到去喧哗夜店的票吗
this where I can get a ticket to the Bang-A-Rang?
你去过喧哗吗
You ever been to a Bang-A-Rang?
没有 先生
No, sir.
说得太对了 "没有 先生"
Goddamn right, no, sir.
说得太对了 你没有去过喧哗
Goddamn right you never been to a Bang-A-Rang,
否则你就不会显得如此愚蠢了
otherwise you wouldn't look so fucking stupid.
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think that's funny?
我骂你蠢很好笑是吗 大商人
Me calling you stupid, businessman?
你看着像个商...你♥他♥妈♥是商人吗
You look like a business-Are you a fucking businessman?
我是的 我 我是个会计
Um, I do--I'm, uh... I'm an accountant, yeah.
-你叫什么名字 -安德鲁
- What's your name? - Andrew.
安德鲁
Andrew.
我告诉你一件事 安德鲁
Let me tell you something, Andrew.
喧哗不仅仅是享受时间
The Bang-A-Rang isn't just a fun fucking time.
那是你需要的东西
It's something you need.
是你需要 不是我 不是他
You, not me, not him.
你♥他♥妈♥太需要了
You fucking need it
你就是个古板的混♥蛋♥
'cause you're a square prick
正在寻找你作为男人的救赎
looking for your redemption as a man.
而非你现在这种对社会有贡献的好公民 不是...
Not this contributing citizen bullshit you're on, no...
你在寻求宽恕 救赎
you're looking for forgiveness, redemption.
那才是你来这里的原因 不是吗
That's why you're here, ain't it?
300美元
300 even.
地址信息在背面
Directions are on the back.
前进吧 学会点东西 安德鲁
Go forth. Learn a thing or two, Andrew.
谢谢
Thanks.
再说一次你叫什么来着
What's your name again?
伊森
Ethan.
记住两件事 伊森
Remember two things, Ethan.
你必须向他们推销 哪怕他们已经被说服了
You got to sell them even when they're already sold.
如果你想读懂他们
And if you want to read 'em...
先把他们搞糊涂
confuse 'em.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
安德鲁
Andrew.
电♥话♥
穆雷的疯人院
还好吗 宝贝
What's up, babe?
格楚德
Gertrude.
你认识梅瑞狄丝的
You know Meredith.
她就是对尖苹果感兴趣的那个
She's the one interested in Pointy Apple.
想带她去看看吗
Want to show her?
支付现金 这就是你的了
Cash, and it's yours.
需要改造多少地方
How much work does it need?
可能全身都得改
All of it, probably.
两千美元
Two grand.
是吗
Really?
因为我可是听说只要一千美元
'Cause I heard that it was a grand.
很难找 所以现在要两千了
It was a hard find, so now it's two.
除非你不想要 那么...
Unless you don't want it, then...
-你们有拖车吗 -那得看你住在哪里了
- You guys got a tow? - Depends where you live.
我相当确定你知道我住在哪儿
Pretty sure you know where I live.
那就是没有了 对吧
Well, that's a no, ain't it?
加里
Gary.
不了 加里
Oh, no, Gary.
没事
It's cool.
看来我只能另想办法了
Guess I'll just have to figure something else out.
抱歉
Sorry.
-他有时就是很难缠 -是啊 我注意到了
- He's a fucking brat sometimes. - Yeah, I noticed.
你要的另外那个东西我准备好了 不知你还要不要
I got that other stuff you asked for if you still want it.
我带了大♥麻♥来
I brought a joint.
我喜欢跟你做朋友
I like being friends with you.
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
该死的
Shit.
我们要怎么处理这些东西
What do we do about those?
我们闭好嘴就行了
We shut up about 'em.
有什么事吗
Help you with something?
你们大早上在拖什么
What you towing this morning?
你知道的...
Oh, you know...
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
那也没事
That's fine, too.
请出示驾照 注册证和保险材料
License, registration, insurance.
警官...
Officer, uh...
请原谅我说话很直接 但你一定是新来的
you'll forgive the frankness, but you must be new.
好了 你们三个人都给我下车
All right, out of the car, all three of you.
-约翰逊 我们在谁的管辖县 -布兰查德的
- Johnson, whose county we in? - Blanchard's.
布兰查德
Blanchard.
你叫什么名字
And what's your name?
立刻下车
Out, now.
因为我敢说 如果你打电♥话♥给布兰查德警长
Because I bet if you called Sheriff Blanchard
跟他说你把三河骑士的人
and told him you had The 3 River Phoenixes
拦停在了高速公路旁边...
pulled over on the side of a fucking highway...
那可能会让你上班第一周就被骂得狗血淋头
It'd probably make for a real muddy first week on the job...
警官
Officer.
给他打个电♥话♥
Give him a call...
打给布兰查德
Blanchard.
如果他说可以 我就让你不用搜查证
And if he says it's okay, I'll let you take a look
就检查后面的东西
at our goods back there warrant-free.
你觉得这样如何
How about that?
不入虎穴焉得虎子
Big haul for a big rookie.
调度处 我是巴克曼
Dispatch, this is Dr. Buckman.
欢迎加入警队 混♥蛋♥
Welcome to the force, asshole.
谁会没事查看车内顶板啊
How many times you ever look at the ceiling of a car?
制♥作♥这东西的家伙最近减少供应量了
Guy who makes this stuff's been slowing down,
所以 我只能给你弄到这么多
so...this is all I could get for you.
我可以坚持久一点
I can make this last.
你想看一样东西吗
You want to see something?
卡米尔 火焰恶魔
你从哪儿找到这个的
Where'd you find that?
在赛道后面的一个柜子里
In one of the bins out behind the track.
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表