剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
我可能都已经看了60次了
I've watched it probably 60 times.
你觉得这是她吗
You think this is her?
我妈没叫过卡米尔这个名字
My mother never went by Camille.
不过这个想法不错
It's a nice thought, though.
我能问你们一个问题吗
Can I ask you guys something?
你们为什么想在这里
Why the hell you want to be here?
真是大胆的问题
Bold question.
真是复杂的问题
Complicated question.
有那种弹壳吗 可能会让复杂的问题简单化
Got those casings? Could, uh, un-complicate it.
就跟我想成为三河骑士的原因一样
Same reason I wanted to be a Phoenix.
因为伯特找到了一条路
'Cause Burt found a road.
一条通向大家庭的路
A road to family.
想当年 从桑德斯敦到格林维尔
Back then, every gang from Sanderstown to Greenville
都在互相厮杀
was at each other's throats.
伯特懒得管其他人的自相残杀
Burt was fine letting everyone fucking eat themselves
因为斗士们团结一心互相支持 立于不败之地
because Brawlers had each other and they couldn't be beat.
正因此后面出的那个灾祸...
Which is why what was fucked...
也就是伯特的亲妹妹背叛了他
Was when Burt's own sister betrayed him.
凯瑟琳·哈罗
Katherine Harlow.
背叛了伯特为自己和她建立的大家庭
Betrayed the family Burt built for him and her.
凯瑟琳开始跟伯特意见相左
Katherine started to see things differently than Burt.
一帮斗士出去跟开心食尸鬼谈判
Group of Brawlers went out to negotiate with some Happiness Ghouls,
结果却遭到了伏击
and they were ambushed.
-是凯瑟琳陷害的他们 -跟食尸鬼勾结
- Katherine set 'em up. - Conspired with the Ghouls.
然后她还嘲弄牺牲的斗士
And then she mocked the dead Brawlers,
把食尸鬼的面具戴在他们头上
put the Ghouls' masks over their heads.
那是终极背叛
It was the ultimate betrayal.
然后凯瑟琳就消失了 没人知道原因
Then Katherine disappeared. No one knows why.
她引发了一场惊天大战
She started one hell of a war.
约翰逊称之为「无畏冲突」
What old Johnson refers to as the Emboldened Conflict.
「无畏冲突」
Emboldened Conflict.
因为对伯特来说
'Cause for Burt...
到此为止 他的和平努力失败了
that was it. His attempt at peace failed.
他被利用了
He was taken advantage of.
所以他决定用武力夺取一切
So he decided he would take everything by force
因为伯特知道 如果他在食尸鬼面前退却了
because Burt knew if he stopped at the Ghouls,
其他的帮派也都会不断打上门来
every other gang would just keep coming.
所以他开始主动出击
So he got proactive.
但凡是他看上的地盘 他就对付那些帮派
Led a campaign against every gang he could find with territory.
伯特的大业日益壮大
Burt's cause grew.
-于是斗士也日益壮大 -伯特的大业日益壮大
- And so the Brawlers grew. - Burt's cause grew.
成员来自各个地方 怪人 疯子 法外之徒
Came from everywhere. Misfits, fuck-ups, outlaws.
从东边的煤矿到西边的金矿
From coal mines in the East, to gold earth in the West
到密歇根的赌马机构的人
to some central booking facility in Michigan.
不管你在来这里之前犯过什么事
No matter what you did before you got here,
不管多么严重
no matter how bad...
从你跟我们打了第一战的那刻起 那些都消失了
It all went away the moment you fought your first fight with us.
那就是大家庭 伊森
That's family, Ethan.
那就是大家庭
That's family.
那就是大家庭
That's family.
所以他显得很焦虑吗
So he seemed anxious?
非常焦虑
Very.
你必须告诉他 多丽丝
You got to tell him, Doris.
你必须告诉他你派他去那里的原因
You got to tell him what you sent him down there for.
等时候到了再说
When it's time.
不如你给自己省点事
What if you made it simpler on yourself,
只针对巴什呢
just keep it to Bash?
真的 我可以把他引出来 把他灌醉
Yeah, I could lure him out, get him drunk.
你可以做你需要做的事
You can do what needs to be done.
因为那还不够
Because it's not enough.
多蒂
Dottie.
我没记错吧
I recall that right?
-是多丽丝 -好吧
- Doris. - Okay.
不如你先把门关上吧
Why don't you shut the door?
你身边这个人是谁
Who's this bright boy?
我叫维特
Name's Witt.
谁他妈会给自己的孩子取名叫维特啊
Who the fuck would name their child Witt?
-这是姓氏 -你何不坐下呢 维特
- It's a family name. - Why don't you sit down, Witt?
是啊 你这发型 坐下吧
Yeah, with that hair, sit down.
多蒂 过来
Dottie, come on over here.
我还在努力搞懂你的意思
Still trying to figure you out.
我觉得我已经说得很清楚了
I feel like I was pretty clear.
你搞了个噱头突然出现 让我们措手不及
You caught us off guard with that public stunt you pulled earlier...
就那样跑去接近我们
pulling up on us like that.
但是感觉这里...
But it feels like here...
在你自家的隐秘空间里
I mean, within the privacy of your own home here...
我们都可以更真实一点
we can get a bit more real...
因为我需要知道一些事 多蒂
because I need to know something, Dottie.
好啊
Sure.
我们需要担心你吗
Do we got to worry about you?
因为我和我表弟...
Because me and my cousin there...
科德尔
Cordell.
科德尔 没错
Cordell, yeah.
我们不喜欢担心别人
We don't like to worry.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
你突然冒出来 胡乱打探
So then you come out of nowhere poking around...
搞得好像你刚从黄页里查的我们
acting like you just looked us up in the motherfucking Yellow Pages.
没错 我就是在黄页里查的艾尔文景观建造公♥司♥
Oh, I did. Alvin's Landscaping, uh... in the Yellow Pages.
那让我们很担心
And that made us worry.
我们一旦担心 就会紧张
And when we worry, we get nervous.
我们一旦紧张
And when we get nervous...
我们一般不杀人
Now, killing people, that ain't what we do
除非别无选择
unless we have to, you know?
比如我们紧张时
Like if we get nervous.
你们不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
我之前说的话是认真的
I was serious with what I said.
我这有个活儿我觉得你们...
That I have a job I think you--
不管你要做什么
Whatever it is you're doing...
尽管去做吧
you go ahead and do that.
但我告诉你
But I'm telling you...
如果你再让我们担心...
make us worry again...
维特
Witt...
你觉得你可以再给波洛先生打个电♥话♥吗
do you think you could give Mr. Bolo another call?
我有事要跟他商量
I have something I'd like to discuss with him.
这是你本月第六次旷工了
Sixth run this month.
我很忙
Busy out there.
我查了下营业数据
Been running the numbers...
我们没钱 波妮丝
And we don't have it, Bernice.
如果我愿意 我可以对你撒谎
I could lie to you if I wanted to.
告诉你我下一次旷工就是最后一次了
Tell you my next run will be my last,
但我估计你不会...
but I don't think you--
不用 我知道
No, I know.
该死的贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch.
真够滑的 混♥蛋♥
Slippery cockfucker.
让我猜猜 你被很多人拒绝了
Let me guess, you're getting a lot of nos.
你可以这么说
You could say that.
这里的辣芝士汉堡让我觉得
Chili cheeseburger over here tells me
你或许拥有我感兴趣的信息
you got some information I might be interested in.
-可能有 -可能有啊
- Potentially. - Potentially.
到底有没有 如果要我继续坐在这里...
Yes or no? 'Cause if I got to sit here another two--
我知道谁是怪物帮的人
I know who's in The Monster Ring.
那好啊
Well, all right.
洗耳恭听
Listening.
我可以告诉你他们的名字 他们的地址
I can give you their names, their location,
你需要的一切信息
everything you would need.
我只是需要确定 如果我帮你的话
I just need to know that if I'm gonna help you,
你也会帮我
you're going to help me.
你个该死的小鬼
You fucking brat.
仔细听好了
Listen close here.
看到这个了吗
You see this? .
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表