剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
你知道吗
You know what?
你不必说这些私事
You don't have to talk about the personal shit.
我们不是来听你的私事
That ain't what we're here for.
我有私事 科德尔也有
I got mine. Cordell got his.
我们都有私事
I mean, we all got something.
我不用知道你哥哥为什么
I don't even need to know why your brother
把你拖在一辆卡车后面
dragged you behind a fucking truck.
我要是有机会见到他 也许我会亲自问问他
If I get a chance to meet him, maybe I'll ask him myself.
但当我们是一个团队的时候 多蒂
But when we talk about being on a team, Dottie--
我本该把大格的事告诉你
I should have told you about Big Graham.
我知道
I know.
大格
Big Graham.
-他是我丈夫的同事 -不
- My husband's colleague. - Yeah, no.
大格 是那个底特律的大格吗
Big Graham, like... Detroit Big Graham?
是的
Yes.
是他在追杀你吗
That's who's after you?
是的
Yes.
我知道这很糟糕
I know, uh... it's bad.
大格 就是那个
Big--Big Graham, like--like
臭名昭著的暴徒大格吗
ole head-ass mobster Big Graham?
就是被我们抢劫过六次的那个大格
Big Graham, like we robbed that boy six times, Big Graham?
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
马上就第七次了 大格
About to be a seventh time, Big Graham.
不是吧
Come on, now.
那个老态龙钟的混♥蛋♥
Ole sleepy-ass motherfucker?
他最好上门求饶
I wish he would bring his ass down here.
-他妈的 -他可能还需要起搏器
- Fuck you, man. - He probably need a fucking pacemaker.
满脸沧桑的老家伙
Ole Benjamin Button-faced-ass nigga.
天啊
Come on, son.
光是说起大格我就困
Yo, the talk about Big Graham is making me sleepy.
我要趁着这困意去睡觉
I-I-I'ma go to bed on that one.
狗屁大格
Big fucking Graham.
-你相信这破事吗 -靠
- Do you believe this shit? - Oh, shit.
那我们达成一致了 多蒂
So we on the same page, then, Dottie.
-很好 -好
- Good. - Good.
最后一件事
One last thing before I forget.
怪物帮昔日势力更强大
Monster Ring used to be a bit bigger back in the day.
现在我不打算回顾过去 但...
Ain't gotta talk about that now, but...
既然我们是一伙的
We gonna be on a team...
接着
Ah, shit, here.
你不能把那女孩留在这里
I figure you can't leave ole girl here,
也不能把她送回去
and it sounds like you can't send her back home either.
那就...
So...
欢迎加入怪物帮
Welcome to The Monster Ring.
你们俩都加入
Both of you.
明早出发
We leave in the morning.
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表