剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
一个真♥相♥
就是这里吗
This the place?
我觉得是
I think so.
艾尔玛 亲爱的 不能觉得
Irma, honey. Can't think.
要肯定
Got to know.
那就是这里
Then it's the place.
但不是他 是她 他老婆
It wasn't him, though. It was her, his wife.
他只在一旁看
He just...he watched.
没有帮忙什么的
Didn't help or nothing.
看
See?
我怎么跟你说的
What I been telling you?
好了 我们过去吧
All right, let's do this.
干什么
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
我找你老婆有事 如果她不忙的话
I want to speak to your wife if she ain't busy.
小熊
Hey, Bear?
什么事
Yeah?
有人找你
People asking for you.
你好 小熊
Hi, Bear.
我想知道你昨晚是怎么想的
I was wondering what the fuck you were thinking
打我手下的妹子
beating up on one of my girls last night.
我发现那妓♥女♥围着我老公溜达
Caught that whore tramping around my husband here.
嗯
Yeah...
她们从不溜达
well, they don't tramp,
也绝对不是妓♥女♥
and they're certainly not whores.
你老公点了一支舞
Your husband here commissioned a dance.
你不喜欢她长得比你好看
You don't like that she's prettier than you,
也许你该把气出在他身上
maybe you should take that up with him.
还有你
And you...
漫不经心地坐在旁边
sitting idly by,
结果你♥他♥妈♥
and then you don't even have the goddamn decency
连钱都不给
to pay the girl.
这样吧
Tell you what.
你带上你老婆
Why don't you take your wife here
滚出这里
and move the hell on
面得你俩受伤
before the two of you get hurt?
给我好好想想 贱♥人♥ 进去
Fucking think about it, bitch! Get in the room!
被揍是不是很痛啊
Hurts to get beat up, doesn't it?
也许你老公
Maybe your fucking husband
也该来看看这个
could watch this, too!
我嘞个去
Oh, for the love of fuck.
我早跟你说过会发生这样的事
I fucking told you something like this would happen.
从今往后
From now on, now the hell on,
我们不准她们到店外工作
we don't let them work outside of the compound.
不总是那样的 奎妮
It ain't always like that, Queenie.
绝不出店
Never outside of the compound.
她呢
What about her?
看样子你多了个女儿
Looks like you got yourself a daughter.
这是你力所能及的事
It's the least you could do.
她叫什么
Aw, what's her name?
我他妈怎么知道
How the fuck am I supposed to know that?
可以叫她梅瑞狄丝
Could call her Meredith.
我妈妈叫梅瑞狄丝
My mother's name was Meredith.
好 梅瑞狄丝·哈罗
Okay, fine. Meredith Harlow.
生日快乐 梅瑞狄丝
Happy birthday, Meredith.
报复
第一季 第七集
附录1第7条
离4点还有25或26分钟
外面温度有38度
It's 100 fucking degrees outside.
梅瑞狄丝
Meredith...
老天啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
-我叫你注意安全的 -我不安全吗
- I told you to stay safe. - Am I not safe?
他们想要什么
What'd they want?
伯特女儿 你以为他们想要什么
Burt's daughter, man. The hell you think they wanted?
我们该走了
We should go.
我要先上个厕所
I just got to use the restroom first.
你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
水龙头
The faucet is the, um...
需要按着
pushy kind.
我猜猜 你的脸受了重创 对吗
Let me guess, your face is all fucked up, right?
就像麻木了
Like...like it's numb?
手没知觉
Hands asleep?
脚也是
And my feet, too.
因为你呼吸方式错了
It's because you're breathing all wrong.
感觉我要昏倒了
Feels like I'm stroking out.
不会的 过来
You're not stroking out. Here.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
好吧
Okay, all right.
那就看着 好吗
Okay, just--just look, all right?
梅瑞狄丝 看着我
Meredith, just look.
压住鼻孔
Plug your nostril.
来吧
Come on.
压住鼻孔 呼出一切
Plug your nostril, exhale everything.
慢慢吸气 数到四
Inhale slow, count to four.
压住另一边
Plug the other one.
眼睛盯着我
Yeah. Keep your eyes on me.
吸四下
Inhale four.
直到你恢复知觉
Do it till you can feel again.
好了吗
Yeah?
只有当事情平静下来才能感觉到
It only ever hits when things go quiet.
梅瑞狄丝 你该找伯特谈谈
Meredith, you should talk to Burt.
不 伯特该来找我
No, Burt should talk to me.
伯特
Hey, Burt?
干什么
What?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
枪是哪儿来的
Where'd you get that thing?
就躺着那
Laying around.
就躺着那
Lying around?
我一直不太喜欢枪
Never really been a fan of them myself.
除非肉搏 不然什么都解决不了
Unless you do hand-to-hand, ain't nothing settled.
很抱歉让你失望了
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you.
失望
Disappoint...
奎妮说她劝你别卖♥♥氢可酮
Queenie says she's been speaking to you
有段时间了
about that Scratch shit for a while now.
你差点被杀
You almost got killed.
我不知道我在哪
I didn't realize where I was.
我相信她
And I trusted her.
格楚德是我朋友
Gertrude was my friend.
她死了吗
She dead?
嗯
Yeah.
他还说你有提到
He also said that you were talking about...
想要离开
wanting to leave.
念头每天愈发强烈
More and more every day.
你在这的生活不好吗
Your life ain't good here?
你的不也是吗
Wasn't yours?
离开就再也不能回来
Leave and you can never come back...
当然除非你是伯特·哈罗
unless you're Burt Harlow, of course.
有了这个 梅瑞狄丝
With this, Meredith,
不论我们相隔多远
doesn't matter ever how far apart we are.
我们永远都会是哈罗
We're always gonna be Harlows.
永远
Always.
我从来不喜欢枪
I've never really been a gun person.
莫莉 如果你还想跟着我们
Well, Molly, if you still want to come along,
你就需要一把枪
you're gonna need a gun.
我要用来干什么
And what--what am I supposed to do with it?
时机到了
If the moment arises...
你自会明白
you'll figure it out.
不
Mm-mm, no.
不要那把
Not--not that one.
你会开车吗
Can you drive?
我有驾照
I-I have a driver's license, yes.
不 我们指的是开车逃跑
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表