剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
The two of you don't have to go inside with me.
我知道这不是协议的内容 我尊重这点
I know it's not part of our agreement, and I respect that.
只是我认为
It's just that I believe...
为了成功
that in order to succeed,
我们也许得散布混乱
we might have to sow some chaos.
场面也许会很难看 但是会成功
And it might get messy, but it will work.
不过
But again.
我们跟你一起到了这里
We down here with you.
所以从很多方面来说 你就是我们的饭票
So in a lot of ways, you're our meal ticket.
让我们的饭票出事
Letting something happen to our meal ticket...
我们他妈是有病吗
the fuck be wrong with us?
我们没病
Ain't a goddamn thing wrong with us.
我们与你同在 多蒂
We're with you, Dottie.
该你开车了
And it's your turn to drive.
可我一直在开车啊
But I've been driving.
你还得继续开下去
And you gonna keep driving.
这是...
Is this...
维特说的就是这里
It's where Witt said.
我不管他们有多厉害
I don't care how good they are.
你只有两个人和一个受惊的主妇
You've only got two guys and a frightened housewife.
她已经不是主妇了 不过
She's no longer a housewife, but...
是的
yes.
你没在耍我
You're not bullshitting me?
她真的杀了那人
She really killed that fucking guy?
千真万确
She certainly did.
你知道这只会让你和大格之间的事
Well, you know this just makes things worse
更加恶化 我是说
with Big Graham? I mean...
当然
well, yeah, of course--
你当然知道这会让事情恶化
of course you fucking know that it makes things worse, right?
-知道吗 维特 -因为你
- You know what, Witt? - Because you...
你真怂
You're a fucking coward,
我越来越受不了了
and I'm growing really fucking tired of it.
你好
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'm sorry, um...
我点的是茶
I, um, I actually-- I asked for a tea.
这是咖啡世涛
It's a coffee stout.
咖啡世涛
It's a coffee stout.
我为了你在全国上上下下
I have been up and down this fucking country
跑了两年
for you for two years now.
你自己的选择
Which was your choice.
-我只想要 -一起逃跑
- All I ever wanted- - Was to run away together.
我知道
I know.
我想做你的波吉
I wanted to be your Bogie.
贴心的维特
Sweet Witt.
你要是有留心
If you had only paid attention,
你就会知道这才是我需要的
you would have known that this is what I needed,
需要程度远高于你对陪伴的需要
much more than you need companionship.
不止这个
It's not just that.
如果你成了 如果你真的成功了
If you pull this off, if you actually succeed...
你就是恩将仇报
you'll be biting the hand that feeds me.
是你找到我的 维特
You found me, Witt.
我本来过得很好
I was enjoying my life,
你把这一切带回到我生活里
and you brought this all back to me...
结果事与愿违
and it backfired on you.
我明白这有多难
And I understand how difficult that must be.
乔最近一直催我找到新的地点
Joel's been riding my ass about finding something new, so--
也许我会离开一段时间
so I might be out of touch for a while,
反正你也不需要我
not that you ever needed me or anything.
不过
But...
维特
Witt...
永远别认为我不懂得感恩
Don't ever think I'm not grateful.
我只喝一点 我不是很喜欢
I only drink a little bit. I'm not that into it.
很好
Well, that's good.
我只是不喜欢放纵 懂吗
I just don't like to feel too loose, you feel me?
当然
Sure.
他们有椒盐蛋糕和苏打水
Well, they--they had pretzel cake and sodas...
当然苏打水是我专门去要的
except I had to ask for the sodas, of course.
这是我认识你后第一次见你吃东西
First I saw you eat since I met you.
大概是因为神经紧张吧
Nerves, I guess.
-很正常 -神经紧张吗
- Shit's normal. - The nerves?
是啊 神经紧张
Hell yeah, the motherfucking nerves.
跟你说 你要找到洞察力
I tell you what, you find perspective,
你就能让它们动起来
you can put them shits to work.
我说的是神经
The nerves, of course.
我不确定我想要洞察力
I'm not sure I want perspective.
你需要的 得看到内部
No, you need it. Gotta look within.
他...
The way he...
他看我的方式
He looked at me.
就在我用电熨斗打了他之后
Right after I hit him with that iron...
他很自信
he was so confident,
就好像他知道 他知道
like he knew--he knew...
他知道他可以伤害到我 他也有这意思
He knew he was going to be able to hurt me, and he meant to.
然后你把他拆成零碎
And you took that ass apart.
我把他拆成零碎
I took him apart.
而我却一点也不自责
And I--I don't feel the least bit bad about it.
不禁让我想知道
Which, then, makes me wonder...
那我算是坏人吗
Does that make me a bad person?
跟你说吧
Tell you something.
除了厄尔之外的人
Human beings, outside Earl...
我从来不在乎
I never much gave a fuck about.
我不知道为什么 就是不在乎
I don't know why, I just don't.
然后我遇见你这样的人 我看到了你的好
Then I meet someone like you, I see the good...
这提醒了我 我得振作起来
And it reminds me, I need to get my shit together.
做好人会有很大帮助
Being good can go a long way.
不管你现在做什么或者以前做过什么
Doesn't matter what you do or what you did.
也许会困扰你
Shit might haunt you,
但也能为你做好准备
but it prepares you.
为我做好准备干什么
It prepares me for what?
准备经历这一切
It prepares you to go through all this.
因为你做你自己
Because you being you...
这就够了
that's enough right there.
相信我
You could bet on that.
椒盐蛋糕上的盐
The salt on-on the pretzel cake...
很好的平衡
it's a nice balance.
是啊
Hell yeah, it is.
是啊
Hell yeah.
你从没跟我们说过你杀的那个人
You never told us about the guy you killed.
在你家乡
Back where you're from.
你是杀了个人 对吗 这是你说的
You did kill a guy, right? That's what you said.
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
差不多
Or something like that.
我们只是好奇
We're just curious.
我当时
I was, uh...
我当时在一个餐厅工作 我们准备打烊
I was working at this restaurant, and we were closing.
有个人在酒吧喝了好几个小时的酒
A guy had been drinking at the bar for hours...
开始骚扰酒吧员工 于是我...
started harassing the bar staff, so I...
试图阻止
tried to break it up.
然后情况恶化
And it got worse.
我猜猜 你先出手 对吗
Let me guess. You hit him first, right?
然后就没停下
And then you didn't stop.
我们已经听过这部分了
We already heard that part.
根本说不通
It didn't make sense, man.
然后警♥察♥来了 救护车把他送去医院
The cops came, EMTs took him to the hospital.
我交了保释金
I, uh...I made bail.
然后我就听说他死了
The next thing I heard, he was dead,
所以我逃了出来
so I got out of there.
你后悔吗
You regret it?
不 不后悔
Nah, you know what? I don't.
要是没有那事我也不会在这儿
I wouldn't be here if it didn't happen.
-没错 -没错
- Fucking right. - Fucking right.
很好
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表