剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
And you don't gotta own up to it,
但事实就是如此
but it just is what it is.
你不需要我们 多蒂
You don't need us, Dottie.
看着我
Look at me.
你只需要
You just need...
解决你的事情
To work your shit out.
然后往前看
And move on.
在旧的警戒室里找到的
Found that in the old caution room.
好吧
Okay.
这些玩意根本进不了门
Could've never got through the doors.
但却出现在这
Yet here it is.
一个包
A bag.
里面有枪
It had guns in it.
事情不会总这么简单 布鲁 懂吗
It ain't always gotta be so simple, Bru, okay?.
想想看
Think about it.
那不然它们是怎么进来的
How else would they have gotten them in here?
我们现在不让酒吧的顾客到后面来
We don't let bar patrons in the back now.
我们严格把守
We're pretty good about that.
除非有人帮了他们
Unless someone helped them.
你说的可是你的家人
That's your family you're talking about.
是吗
Is it, though?
好吧
Okay.
-我只是想 -不 不用解释
- Hey, I'm just trying- - No, no, no, no, no, no.
你说的有道理
What you're saying makes sense.
只是有点艰难 因为你也知道
Just hard. 'Cause, you know...
我们没人看你顺眼 艾弗龙
Don't none of us really like you, Avron.
你们把包落在这里了
You guys left the fucking bag?
什么包 小豆子
What's that, sweet pea?
装着枪的包
Of guns.
你们把它留在这里 现在他们知道了
You left it here and now they know.
知道什么
Know what?
他们知道现在有个该死的内鬼了 多丽丝
That there's a fucking guy on the inside, Doris.
操
Fuck!
我们之间必须结束了
I have to be done with you.
这整件事
This whole thing...
结束了
it's over.
你可能
This isn't, uh,
不太想知道这件事 但是
the first thing you'd like to hear, but...
我有个主意
I have an idea.
如果你能
If you'll just, well...
听我
hear it...
说完
out.
还以为你会一个人来
Thought you'd come alone.
这个嘛
Well...
单刀赴会感觉不太明智
it didn't feel like the smartest move.
人头再多也没用
Not always about numbers.
你们对伯特的女儿动了手
Your guys made a move on Burt's daughter.
你♥他♥妈♥在想什么
The hell were you thinking?
现在去追究还有意义吗
Does that really matter now?
对 康斯坦丁诺夫是个麻烦
Yeah, Konstantinov was a problem,
但我们是有言在先的
but we had an agreement.
我觉得你已经食言了
And I thought you broke that.
-我们没有 -我知道
- We didn't. - I know.
我们被陷害了 朱克斯
We were set up, Jukes...
被人利用了
manipulated.
被谁利用了
By whom?
被我们的过去
The past.
关键是
The point is...
我们现在就可以一了百了
we can end this right now.
你让我控制住他
You asked me to get him under control.
-而你没有 -你没有给我机会控制住他
- And you didn't. - You didn't give me a chance.
你直接去杀了康斯坦丁诺夫
And then you up and killed Konstantinov.
所以现在的情况感觉
So now it's starting to feel like
只有一条路可以走
there's only one way this can go.
想想如果是你们的人
Imagine it were one of yours.
如果我就那样
That I just...
就像你做的那样
well, you know what you did...
而且你也知道为什么
and you know why.
准备好交战吧 老朋友
Embrace the war, old friend.
一切很快就会结束的
It'll all be over soon enough.
我们该怎么办
What should we do?
我很久没有喝醉了
Well... I haven't been drunk in a long time.
怎么
What?
去他妈的
Jesus fuck!
好吧 好吧
Uh, all right, well...
你的机会来了 孩子
this is your chance, kid.
赶紧离开这里吧
Get the hell out of here right now.
去找个地方避避风头 找份工
Go someplace and lay low for a while, do something.
因为如果他们发现是你
Because if they find out that it was you...
你知道我也会遭殃 对吧
You understand that it's my ass, too, right?
你原来就想离开 不是吗
Leaving was what you wanted, isn't it?
这下好了
Well, fuck me.
你产生感情了 对吧
You're in, ain't ya?
该死 我想是我的错
Well, god damn it, I guess it's my fault.
反正是我叫你适应这里的
I mean, I told you to adjust.
然后你♥他♥妈♥就适应了
You-you fuckin' adjusted.
不只是那样 是
It's not just that, it's-
是怎样
What?
是怎样
It's what?
两肋插刀起来了
Camaraderie?
你是他们中的一员了吗
Are you one with them now?
我他妈大错特错了
I was fuckin' wrong.
已经很久没有爆发大战了 而现在
There hadn't been a war in a long time and now...
现在这场大战一触即发 我告诉你
now there's a fuckin' war, and I'm telling you,
你可不想卷入其中
you do not wanna be around here for it.
我们俩都不想待在这里
Neither of us sure as hell want to be around
等到他们发现我们是这场大战的导火索
if they figure out that we helped start it.
这车挺丑的
I think it's ugly.
我就喜欢丑车
I like ugly.
你听说是她了吗
You hear it was her?
我有所耳闻
I heard something about that.
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
我还是个小女孩的时候认识她
When I was a girl, sure.
不过我那时年纪还很小
I was very young, though.
我只是想说 如果你需要什么的话
I was just gonna say, if you needed anything...
你人很好
That's very sweet.
不管我姑妈和我父亲之间有什么瓜葛
Whatever business my aunt has with my father,
或者说
or for that matter...
和这些小丑们之间有什么瓜葛
any of the clowns here...
让他们自己去琢磨了
that's for them to figure out.
你男朋友回来了
Your boyfriend's back.
你们哥几个错过了一个很棒的派对
You boys missed a hell of a party.
你今晚想离开这里吗
Hey, you wanna get out of here tonight?
离开这里去哪
And go where?
去找乐子
Somewhere fun.
找乐子听起来有意思
Fun sounds fun.
从没见过你这样喝酒
Never seen you drink like this.
我看到你经常这样喝酒
And I see you drink like this too often.
很久没来这外面了
Haven't been out here in a long time.
以前还很期待来这里
Used to look forward to it.
把垃圾箱装上小型汽车
Rig up shitbox little motor cars.
和他们比赛
Race 'em around.
有人赢也有人输
Some would win, some would lose.
最后
In the end...
我们会打成一团
we'd all fight.
一堆喝醉的白♥痴♥
Drunk idiots.
我们都不干老本分了
Don't do what we used to.
现在都钻进了钱眼
All about money now.
都成了守财奴
Protecting it.
不是这样的
No, it's not.
我父母都是好人 但他们不知道
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表