剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
她甚至让我们和食尸鬼们开战
she even put us at war with the Ghouls.
这其实不怎么烦我 但是
And that part doesn't really bother me that much, but
关键是 马蒂
the point is, Matty,
她让我们大家经历了很多痛苦
is that she's put us through some hell,
如今仍是
and we're still in it.
你杀了人 对吧
You killed someone, right?
对
Yeah.
你知道我很久前就发现了什么吗
You know what I noticed long time ago?
我杀的所有人
Every man that I've killed,
从我父亲开始 有一个
starting with my father, there's this--
在他们死之前
these moments
会有一个瞬间
right before they slip.
把你的臭手拿开
Get your fuckin' hands off me.
把你的臭手拿开
Take your fucking hands off of me.
我想说的是 就在他们死之前
What I was saying is, right before they slip,
在他们眼中只流露出诚实
there's nothing but honesty in their eyes
因为濒死之人无法撒谎
because a dying man can't lie.
所以我再问一次 你在帮我妹妹吗
So, again, are you helping my sister?
没有 没有
No, no.
马蒂
Matty!
你在帮助凯瑟琳吗
Are you helping Katherine?
我都不认识 我都不认识她
I don't even know-- I don't even know her.
我都不认识
I don't even know--
马蒂 你在帮凯瑟琳吗
Matty, are you helping Katherine?
我发
I s--
-马蒂 -我发誓 我发誓 我发誓
- Matty! - I swear, I swear, I swear.
马蒂
Matty.
我发誓 我发誓
I swear, I swear,
我发誓
I swear...
我发
I sw--
那好吧
Well, okay then.
你从没说起过她
You've never talked about her.
说起谁
Who's that?
凯瑟琳·哈罗
Katherine Harlow.
那你觉得我该说点什么
What do you think that I should've, uh, talked about?
她为什么做了那些事
Why she did what she did.
我自己也不确定
I'm not quite sure myself.
我妈妈 你怎么认识她的
My mother, how'd you meet her?
这个我说过了
I've talked about that.
我永远听不够
Never enough.
你到底想知道什么 梅瑞狄丝
What exactly do you want to know, Meredith?
你就告诉我
Just tell me now
此时此刻
right here
我们一直都是哈罗 我会相信你 真的
that we've always been Harlows and I will believe you, I will.
或你能告诉我 为什么我总觉得自己不属于这里
Or you can tell me why I've never felt like I belonged.
家庭不总是关乎血缘 梅瑞狄丝
Family isn't always about blood, Meredith.
你总是可以自己选择
You can always choose it.
我感觉自己这辈子都在寻找
I feel like I spent my whole life trying to find it,
理想的家庭
that family.
所以你建立了一个吗
Is that why you built it?
没错
Sure,
你可以建立家庭
you build a family,
但它能填补空虚吗
but does it fill the void?
有任何东西能填补空虚吗
I mean, does any of it?
一个谎言
那是在你记事前
So that's where you lived
你住的地方
before you could remember.
据我所知 你的父亲
And from what I heard, your father was a--
是个正直人
a decent man,
虽然不富 但能自足
wasn't rich but he did well.
完美的房♥子 完美的街道
Perfect house, perfect street.
唯一的问题是他不完美
Only problem was, he wasn't perfect,
我们都不完美
not that any of us are.
人们发现他常在707分店
They'd find him down at the 707
总是喝得烂醉如泥
frequently getting drunker than a long owl.
在那时 凯瑟琳自己做点小买♥♥卖♥♥
And back then, Katherine had a little side scheme
有点像你现在做的
kinda like what you got going on:
在外面卖♥♥东西给人
selling shit from the outside.
有一天晚上
So one night,
你父亲付不起钱
your father, he couldn't pay.
他来了脾气
He got aggressive,
对不该动手的人动了手
laid some hands he shouldn't have laid.
然后他逃跑了
Then he ran off.
而我那个妹妹 她是个暴脾气
And that sister of mine, she has a wicked temper.
她想用不守规矩的顾客杀鸡儆猴
She wanted to make an example out of an unruly patron.
我不知道凯瑟琳什么时候开始变得不对劲
Now, I don't know when Katherine went wrong.
我只知道
All I know is,
我很早前就该发现端倪
I should've known a long time ago
发现她的能耐
what she was capable of.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
我怎么知道 艾尔玛
How the hell should I know, Irma?
我们可以叫她梅瑞狄丝
We can call her Meredith.
我妈就叫梅瑞狄丝
My mother's name was Meredith.
行
Sure.
她杀了我的父母
She killed my parents.
没错 是这样
Yes, she did.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你为什么之前没告诉我
Why did you never tell me?
为什么骗我
Why lie to me like that?
我不知道该说什么
I'm not sure I knew what to say.
我只知道当凯瑟琳带你来这时
All I know is that when Katherine brought you here,
你就成了哈罗家的人
you became a Harlow.
永远都是
Always will be...
无论你去哪里
No matter where you go.
我知道我让你们失望了
I know I've let you down.
请相信我 我是真心的
And believe me when I say that
你们三人
the three of you
是我最最不希望使之失望的人
are the last three people that I would ever want to let down.
我知道 我...
I know, I...
并没有
Haven't been
很坦诚
all that up front.
但是
But...
我们在一起达成的成就
What we've been able to accomplish together,
失败的任务等等
failed mission and all...
我只知道我们能想出解决的办法
I just know we're gonna figure this out.
我知道
I know
我们四人肯定可以
that the four of us are going to be able
达到我们到这来的目的
to get what we came down here for.
因为
Because...
我们是怪物帮啊
we're The Monster Ring.
对吧
Right?
至少现在还是
For now.
好吧 那么
Right. So, um...
钱
Money.
他们身边会带着一些钱 然后
There's some money that they travel with, and
我们救伊森出来
then we'll get Ethan out
然后这一切都会结束
and then this will all be over.
还有 厄尔
Also, Earl,
我很抱歉的说 今天是我的纪念日
I'm sorry to say that today is my anniversary.
是你的纪念日
It--it's your anniversary?
那意味着我今晚要独自一人出门
That means I'll be stepping out tonight alone.
差不多算是
Well, almost
独自一人
alone.
有那么一会 我以为你终于走了
For a minute, I thought you finally split.
就是去休息了下
Just took a break.
我开了你的车去兜风了 希望你不介意
I took your girl for a spin. I hope you don't mind.
嗯 哪一辆
Yeah, which one?
-格拉迪丝 -格拉迪丝
- Gladys. - Gladys?
你怎么启动的
How the hell you get her started?
你去哪了 梅瑞狄丝
Where'd you go, Meredith?
你总说你从来不认识我母亲
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表