剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
晚安
Night.
几周前
晚安 多丽丝
Night, Doris.
晚安 小豆子
Good night, sweat pea.
小豆子
Sweet pea?
这算哪门子绰号♥
What kind of stupid-ass nickname is that?
你才10岁吗
What are you, ten?
先生 半小时前就是最后一次点酒时间了
Sir, last call was half an hour ago.
我不记得你有说最后一次点酒
I don't remember calling last call.
我看着我的杯子
And I'm looking at my glass here
我看着
and I'm looking at a, uh,
他妈的小豆子
fucking sweet pea
我在想这离最后一次点酒还远着呢
and I'm thinking it's pretty far from last call.
我道歉 但我们会在11点再次开门
I apologize, but we open again at 11:00.
酒吧什么的都会营业
Bar and all.
没人问你 公主
Nobody fucking asked you, princess.
她说了是最后一次点酒
She said it was last call.
好
Okay.
行吧
All right.
像这样的破事
You know, shit like this,
所以你才在这里工作
it's why you work here.
73分和一个巧克力棒
73 cents and a Horn Bar.
这会让你牙齿坏掉的
Shit'll rot your teeth.
嗨 伊森
Hi, Ethan.
你付了我的保释金
You paid my bail?
上车吧 外面很冷
Why don't you hop in the car? It's chilly out.
我他妈搞砸了 对吗
I fucked up bad, didn't I?
别说脏话
I wish you wouldn't curse.
伊森 亲爱的
Ethan, sweetheart, there's, uh...
我有急事要和你说
there's something urgent I need to discuss with you.
不到一小时前我去了医院
I was just at the hospital not an hour ago,
似乎警方不知道
and it would appear that the police don't know
他死了 至少暂时还不知道
that he's dead-not yet, anyway.
我下手根本没那么重
I didn't even hit him that hard.
看上去够重了
Seems you hit him hard enough.
很快 如果没有已经发生的话
And pretty soon, if it hasn't happened already,
医院会通知警方 然后
the hospital will notify the police, and then...
嗯
Well...
然而 我的朋友维特
However...my friend Witt here,
他认识一些人
he, um, knows of some individuals,
他们以法律之外的个人规则行事
people who operate by their own rules outside of the law.
他可以让你加入他们
He can get you joined up with them.
什么 谁
What? Who?
你只需离开一段时间
You'll only have to leave for a little while,
与此同时 我会去找一些...
and while you're away, I'm going to talk to some...
汤马斯的法律朋友
Legal friends of Thomas'.
你到了以后
And when you're there,
你最好别提到我的名字
it may be best if you don't mention my name.
维特会给你套说辞 这样就能保持匿名了
Witt here has a story you can give them to remain anonymous.
什么鬼
The fuck?
伊森 亲爱的
Ethan, sweetheart,
恐怕这是你唯一的选择
I'm afraid this is your only choice.
给
Here.
拿着
Take this, okay?
这是什么
What is this?
你深陷困境时可以保佑你
It's for anytime you may be too deep in the woods.
你是个好人 伊森
You're a good egg, Ethan.
我们很快就会接你回家
We're gonna get you home soon.
我保证
I promise.
我没想要杀死他的
I didn't mean for him to die.
我知道 小南瓜 我知道
I know, pumpkin. I know.
报复
第一季 第二集
附录1第2条
一把燧发枪和一条猎狗
好久不见 乔
Long time, Joel.
你认识这人吗
Do you know this man?
是康斯坦丁诺夫
It's Konstantinov.
他是副官
He's a lieutenant.
你们的跑腿小弟
Your boys, the runners,
他们和我们的人干架
they, uh, picked a fight with some of our guys.
据我所知 你们的人赢了
From what we heard, your guys won.
不重要 破坏了我们的休战协议
Hmm, don't matter. Violation of our truce.
他们得付出代价
They gotta pay for it.
把他们交给我们 就当没发生过
Turn 'em over to us, forget it ever happened.
交给你们
Turn 'em over to you?
干什么
What for?
这由我们决定
That's up to us.
但你们想对他们做什么
But what is it you'd like to do with 'em, huh?
把他们变成性♥奴♥吗
Turn 'em into your fuck puppets?
不交出来 就有开战的风险
You don't turn 'em over, you risk a war.
你老大知道你来这儿了吗
Does your boss know you're here?
你的知道吗
Does yours?
你想伯特知道吗
Would you like Burt to know?
嗯
Yeah.
看 这就是你们斗士的问题
See, that's the problem with you Brawlers.
你们所有人 在顶端待久了
All of ya, been on top so long,
忘了跌下来有多高
you've forgotten how far the fall is.
你真会说话
You talk good.
听上去很享受 但是
It's enjoyable to listen to, but--
我们尊重休战协议
We respect the truce,
我们的人会受到惩罚
and our boys will be punished.
我能问你个事吗
Can I ask you something?
我把你抓起来
I grab you up.
像这样
Like this.
看看你的人
Look at your men.
看看他们无动于衷
Look at them do nothin'.
什么都不做
Nothin'.
我甚至可以
I can even...
甚至可以把你拖...
I can drag you...
拖到他们面前
right in front of 'em.
一直拖到这里
Right along here.
看
And look.
有一个
One.
有个人会做点什么
One will do something.
喂 你要做点什么吗
You there. Will you do something?
也许不会
Maybe not.
你知道
Do you...know...
这是为什么吗
why...that...is?
因为你们都知道
Because you all know,
我的兄弟们
my brothers back there?
你们要是动我一根汗毛
You sneeze on me,
他们就会有所行动
and they do something.
你们都知道
You know this.
所以你们站在原地
So you stand there.
你总是多虑
You worry too much.
他...
He...
他们有约
um, they‐‐they had an appointment.
你丈夫和格雷姆先生吗
Your husband and Mr. Graham?
是的 柯林和兰德尔
Colin and Lander, yes.
你知道他们此次见面所为何事吗
Do you know what this appointment was regarding?
不知道 我...
No. I...
他们...
They, um...
他们经常有很多生意上的事要处理
They always had plenty of business to deal with.
没什么不寻常的
It was nothing unusual.
最近事情太多了
It's just been a lot.
很多东西要处理
A lot to process with... Everything.
格雷姆先生来到时是你开的门吗
Did you answer the door when Mr. Graham arrived?
是的
Yes.
你听到枪声时在楼上吗
And were you upstairs when you heard the gunshots?
他刚来大概五分钟
Um...he was here maybe five minutes.
他们开始大声争吵
They started shouting.
那时我听到了第一声枪响
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表