剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
好了
There we go.
挺好的 表哥 定的什么时间
We good, cuz. What time you got?
-就快到了 -好极了
- Coming up. - Cool.
话说 我跟你说了我那天看到你妹妹了吗
Yo, I told you I saw baby sis the other day?
安妮塔吗 她怎么样
Anita? How's she doing?
我觉得她终于跟人上♥床♥了
I think she finally fucking.
那可不好 老兄 她年纪还太小了
It ain't good, man. She too young.
那你是多大的时候跟人上♥床♥的
And how old were you when you started?
那不一样
That's different.
滚蛋吧 为什么
Fuck out of here. Why?
因为她是你妹妹吗
Because, uh, it's your baby sister?
你说得很对 就因为她是我妹妹
You're damn right 'cause it's my baby sister.
你为什么这么觉得
Why you feel like that anyway?
我从她的屁♥股♥就能看出来 兄弟
I could tell by her ass, fam.
她的身体现在带着某种态度
That body got a little attitude to it now.
科德尔
Cordell...
你是想告诉我 你经常盯着你妹妹的屁♥股♥看吗
You trying to tell me you been looking at your baby sister's ass?
该死 只要那个男人不是亨利就行
Shit, as long as it ain't Henry,
或是混♥蛋♥丹尼斯
little Dennis the Menace motherfucker.
抓到我想对那个蠢货下手
Catch me slipping on that fool
把老子关进了监狱
and get my ass locked the fuck up.
你说的是斯坦利的孩子亨利吗
You talking about, uh, Stanley's kid, Henry?
是啊 那个软蛋
Yeah, that mark-ass motherfucker.
等等
Hold up.
到时间了吗
It's time?
到时间了
Time.
好极了
Cool.
开工吧
Let's work.
波洛先生地下啤酒店
把手都给我举起来
Let me see your fucking hands!
报复
第一季 第三集
附录1第3条
无畏冲突
该死的
Shit.
你确定吗
You sure?
非常确定 你看
Positive. Look.
挡风玻璃上还有弹孔
Fucking bullet hole in the windshield.
好吧
All right.
什么事
Yes?
你需要...
You need, um...
问路或是什么的吗
directions or something?
不 我觉得不需要
No, I don't-I don't think so.
你来自哪里
Where you coming from?
你是警♥察♥还是...
Are you a police officer or...?
那是怎么回事
What happened there?
撞到一只鸟
Hit a bird.
你应该把挡风玻璃修一下
You should get that taken care of.
是的 没错
Yes, I should.
好吧 那...
All right, so, um...
接下来你要这么做
Here's what you're gonna do.
下个路口右转 再右转两次
You're gonna take the next right, make two more,
然后左转一次
and then take a left.
然后就能上州际公路了
There you'll find the interstate.
接下来无论你是往北 往南 往东 往西
Now, whether you go North, South, East, fucking West,
都不重要 只要你离开这里就行
it really don't matter, just so long as you're gone.
你听明白了吗
You got me?
小姐
Miss?
我明白了
I understand.
我听说他们叫"怪物帮"
I've heard they're called "The Monster Ring."
不是什么不起眼的小组织
Not exactly a small-time operation,
但也不是什么大帮派
but nothing really big either.
主要抢劫一些地下活动场所
Hit mostly a bunch of underground what-have-yas.
波洛地下啤酒店的多米诺骨牌游戏
Domino game at Bolo's.
上个月抢了曼西的一家妓院
Last month a brothel in Muncie.
没人知道他们的名字
Nobody knows their names,
但很多人都希望自己知道
but a hell of a lot of people wish they did.
比如波洛吗
People like Bolo?
没错 比如波洛
Yeah, people like Bolo.
那些家伙简直是传奇
These guys are legends.
他们惹怒了一帮所谓的企业家
They've pissed off a whole lot of so-called entrepreneurs
已经持续了很多年
for a lot of years.
我听说他们都是战争老兵
I've heard they're war vets.
印在货车侧面的名字
The--the name on the side of the truck...
艾尔文景观建造公♥司♥吗
Alvin's Landscaping?
没错 艾尔文景观建造公♥司♥
Yeah, yeah, Alvin's Landscaping.
我猜 这货车是偷来的 要么就是个幌子
My guess--truck's stolen, or it's a front.
但也算是个开始了
But it's a start.
你就是不听我的建议
You're not one to take my advice...
我需要他们 维特
They're what I need, Witt.
他们有两个人
There's two of 'em.
你最近算过斗士的人数吗
Have you taken a Brawler head count lately?
他们刚在那里犯下的事 只需两个人就够了
What they did in that room--two is all it took.
他们很聪明
They're smart.
是没错 但他们可不像是那种
Yeah, but they don't exactly seem like the kind of guys
接受合作的人 多丽丝
that are open to collaboration, Doris.
我得上路了
I got to get on the road.
但是 多丽丝 你...
But, Doris, you...
维特
Witt...
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
恐怕你一旦去接触那些人 就会有事了
I'm afraid if you approach those guys, you won't be.
好了 布鲁
All right, Bru.
分店情况 你想先开始说吗
Branch relations. Want to kick it off?
好吧 那行
All right, yeah.
那个 一切都挺好的
Yeah, they're, uh-you know, they're fine.
骑士们这个月表现很好
Phoenixes did a good job this month.
一切都很准时 算是吧 大部分是
Everything's on time... sort of... mostly.
谢谢你 马蒂 兄弟们
Thanks, Matty, boys.
-奎妮 说说财务情况 -好的
- Queenie, finance? - Yeah.
我们现在有盈利
We're in the black.
812号♥ 506号♥和902号♥
Here, branch 812, 506, 902.
这些分店都赚到了钱
Name the branch, it made money.
比上个月赚到的多
More than it did the month before,
甚至比一年前赚的钱都多
even more than it did the year before that
凡此种种都非常好 除了...
and so on and so forth, except...
有一个问题
there is one issue.
自从上周巴什把那个食尸鬼勒个半死之后
Since Bash choked the shit out of that Ghoul last week
以及一开始是你们三个惹怒了他们
and you three pissed them all off to begin with,
是真的惹怒
and I mean pissed,
他们就一直没交税
they haven't paid their tax.
谁来告诉我为什么这是问题
Someone tell me why that's a problem.
那违反了我们的休战协议
It's a violation of our truce.
谢谢你 奎妮 那违反了我们的休战协议
Thank you, Queenie. It is a violation of our truce,
但那并不是问题所在
but that's not the problem.
问题是
The problem is...
我们必须采取措施
Now we got to do something about it.
我们可以强迫他们交
We could make 'em,
但那样的话 又要面临一场大战了
but then we got another fight on our hands,
然后是无休止的交战
then another and another.
如果其他帮派听说了又有什么后果
And what happens when the others hear about it?
万一蝰蛇帮的人听说了怎么办
What happens when the Vipers hear of it?
或者劈刀帮的人
The Cleavers?
其他帮派也会觉得他们可以不用交税
Every other gang starts getting the idea they can skip their tax.
然后伯特也听说了
And then Burt hears about it.
你们觉得他会怎么说
What do you think he'll say?
我觉得他会说"立刻交钱"
I think he'll say, "Pay up."
那就是战争
And that's a war.
那就是帮派大战又重新上演了
That's the war, all over again.
我们现在生活在美好的时代
These are good times we're living in.
我们能赚到钱 没人来招惹我们
We make money, no one bothers us.
现在是美好的时代
These are good fucking times.
告诉我你们到时候不会沮丧
Tell me you wouldn't be frustrated.
我们可以摆平这事
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表