剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
Won all sorts of awards.
你肯定知道
I'm sure you know.
听我说 达拉
Listen to me, Darla...
多丽丝
Doris.
没人知道你是谁
Nobody knows who the fuck you are...
多丽丝
Doris.
十年前到这里来
Waltz in here ten years ago.
突然间 人人都在谈论
All of a sudden, everybody's talking about
你会让汤米娶你
how you're gonna get Tommy to marry you.
恐怕是反过来的吧
It was the other way around, I'm afraid.
不过你随便说
But sure.
你搅乱了这里的秩序
You shook shit up.
人们不喜欢陌生人
And people don't like strangers shaking shit up
搅乱他们爱的人的生活
with people that they love,
尤其是在他们比你先来的情况下
especially when they been here before you.
他们也会比你待得更久
And they're gonna be here long after you.
你要把这里转交给柯林
You are gonna sign all this over to Colin here.
格雷姆先生
Mr. Graham,
我很了解你们干的勾当
I know plenty of what it is you do.
你们俩利用这里
You two have been using this place
洗你们的脏钱 鬼知道有多久了
to funnel your dirt money for Lord knows how long.
我不知道为什么可怜的汤米会允许你们这么做
I don't know why poor Tommy ever allowed it.
但如果你问自己 "为什么要给多丽丝"
But if you're asking yourself, "Why Doris?"
请放心那是因为他想让这地方干干净净
rest assured it's because he wants to get this place cleaned up.
你个小女子要那么多钱来干嘛
What's a little lady like you gonna do with all that big money?
买♥♥新帽子
Buy a new hat.
什么
What?
买♥♥新...
Buy a new--
帽子
Hat.
别犯傻 多丽丝
Come on, don't be dumb, Doris.
你♥爸♥爸对你期望那么高
Your father wants so much for you,
你却跟匪徒恶棍同流合污
and here you run with gangsters and thugs.
匪徒恶棍
"Gangsters and thugs."
你以为汤米在做什么
The fuck you think Tom does?
我可以让柯林
You know, I could make it so that Colin here
继承这个点
inherits this place.
你怎么就想不明白呢
Why can't you fucking figure that out?
这个提议 是出于好意才给你的
This offer, this was a fucking courtesy.
我觉得你该把字签了
I think you should sign it
不然后果会很严重
before this gets really dirty.
你是个好女人 多丽丝·奎因
You're a nice lady, Doris Quinn.
保持下去
Let's keep it that way.
喂
Hello?
伊森 你一个人吗
Ethan, you alone?
-嗯 我被送到了卡车... -明白
- Yeah, yeah, I got dropped off at the truck st- - Okay. Fine.
进去
Go inside.
点两杯咖啡和一些派 打包
Order two coffees and some pie to go.
我还有17分钟到
And I'll be there in 17.
我要怎么知道是你
How will I know it's you--
喂
Hello?
很好 上来吧
Right on, let's go.
完全不知道你在哪 是吗
Don't have a damn clue where you are, huh?
其实
Yeah, well...
有时候我也不知道
sometimes I don't either.
快点
Chop-chop.
不想错过你的节目吧 乖乖女
Wouldn't wanna miss your cue, Daddy's girl.
你刚跟我说了什么
What the fuck did you just say to me?
过来坐下
Come over here and sit down!
揍他 快跑
Kick his ass! Go!
亲爱的 这杯免费
Oh, baby. That was on the house.
滚下来
Get yo' ass down!
滚下来
Get yo' ass down!
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
我喜欢
Oh, I like that.
乔
Hey, Joel.
就是他
This is him.
看上去很脆弱
Looks fragile.
你说什么
What's that?
我说你看上去很脆弱
I said you look fragile.
马蒂
Matty.
这是你的候选人
This is your candidate.
带他到后面去 该做什么做什么
Take him back. Do your thing.
来吧
Come on.
跟上去
Go on, kid.
坐
Sit down.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
大学生 是吧
College boy, right?
我辍学了
I dropped out.
不喜欢你学的东西吗
Didn't like what you were studying?
不知道学什么
Didn't know what to study.
那位是约翰逊 我们三人组之一
That there's Johnson, my other third.
他话不多 但人靠得住
He ain't all that talkative, but I can rely on him.
我听说你父母死了 多久的事了
I heard your parents are dead. How long's that been going on?
我爸爸在我12岁就死了 我妈妈没死
My dad, since I was 12. My mom, not dead.
她 她不久之后就抛下了我
She-uh, she bailed a little after.
你了解流放斗士吗
And what do you know about The Banished Brawlers?
-我只知道你们 -还有骑士
- Just that you guys- - And the Phoenixes?
什么骑士
The what?
三河骑士 这不是你来这的目的吗
The Three River Phoenixes, the reason you're here.
我不 我不 我不知道什么骑士
I don't-I don't-I don't know.
要是你不知道我们是谁还怎么能成为骑士
How could you wanna be a Phoenix if you don't know who we are?
我听说有钱赚
I heard it pays.
你听说有钱赚
You heard it pays?
而 而且这可能是一次机遇
And-and that it could be an opportunity.
如 如果我能多了解一点
May-maybe if I knew a little more,
我 我 我可以跟你们解释
I-I-I could explain to you guys
为 为什么我会是一个好
wh-why I-I'd be a good-
这不是一次机遇
This isn't an opportunity.
这是我对你的信任
This is my trust.
这是约翰逊对你的信任 是你的特别待遇
This is Johnson's trust. This is privilege.
你不能因为想找事做而来这里
You don't walk in here because it's something to do.
你到这里来必须是因为你想
You walk in because you wanna leave
抛下黑暗的过去
whatever dark bullshit you've got behind you
加入一项比我们任何人都重要的事业
to be a part of something bigger than any of us.
你到这来是因为你想成为骑士
You walk in because you wanna be a Phoenix.
那么 伊森
So, Ethan...
你最好告诉我为什么
You better start telling me why.
因为我杀了一个人
'Cause I killed a guy.
开始有一段时间 我以为他会活下来
And for a while, I thought he was gonna live.
也许如果我早点住手的话 他还能活下来
Maybe if I would have stopped hitting him sooner, he would've.
但我无处可逃 也孤无所依
But I got nowhere to run and no one to run to.
但我觉得这里可能是个好的开始
But I thought this might be a good place to start.
下车
Out of the car.
你知道怎么用这个吗
You know what to do with these?
里面五个人
Five of 'em.
你说你一无所有
You say you got nothing.
现在你有机会有所作为了
Well, this is your chance at something.
你和我们一起进去 不要多问
You come in here with us, no questions asked,
出来后你就是河流骑士了 懂吗
you walk out a River Phoenix, yeah?
你们五个家伙
Hey, the five of you.
你们是食尸鬼 对吧
You're Ghouls, ain't ya?
少来这套 马蒂
Fuck you, Matty.
你知道我们是谁
You know who we are.
这里是斗士的酒吧 加里
This here's a Brawlers bar, Gary.
这里才不是什么该死的斗士酒吧
This ain't no goddamn Brawlers bar.
这里就是斗士酒吧
This here is a Brawlers bar.
这里可容不下告密的开心食尸鬼
Got no room for no stool-pigeonin' Happiness Ghouls.
这个地方在你出生之前
This place has been a part of the Ghouls' turf
就是食尸鬼的地盘了
since before you were born.
再说 他妈的 你们三个都不是斗士
Besides, what-the-fuck-ever. You three ain't even Brawlers.
我们今晚要回到过去
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表