剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
历史上的今日
群岛战役 第37号♥岛
各位老兵 今天就是那个大日子
Well, vets, today is the day.
尽管似乎已经是很久以前的事了
Though it all may seem so long ago,
但对我们很多人而言 还远远不够久
to many of us, it may seem like not long enough.
但借着今天重现37号♥岛沦陷的画面
But as we reflect today on the fall of the 37th,
希望所有曾参军的人永远骄傲
may all of us who served always stay proud,
骄傲于当有人求救时
proud of the fact that when the call came,
我们的国家做出了回应 我们回应
our country responded and when we responded,
是因为我们对群岛的热爱
we did it for our love of the Archipelago.
成千上万的国外男女 勇敢地远渡重洋
Men and women from abroad braved the tumultuous seas
解放此地 保护人♥民♥
to liberate and protect.
在我们为勇气欢庆 为豪勇侠情痛饮时
So as we celebrate our courage, drink in our valor,
请务必记住
be sure to always remember
尽管我们失去了很多 但也得到了很多
that while much was lost, much was also gained.
当一切结束后
And when it was all over,
我们内心清楚 那都是值得的
we knew in our hearts it was worth it.
因为我们的心中会永远深藏着
Because forever in our hearts will always lie
我们对群岛的热爱
our love of the Archipelago.
保持坚强 军队们
Stay strong, troops.
37号♥岛的快乐日
Happy Day of the 37th.
他们就是这样被搞糊涂的
That's where they had it confused.
那些兵
The platoons.
那么小的岛 他们都觉得应该合成一体
Small island thought it should all be one,
整个群岛联合在一起
the entire Archipelago conjoined.
那些兵带着他们的理想到达岛上
Platoons came in with their ideals,
全部的理想
all their ideals.
钓鱼
Fish.
整个群岛就应该被炸掉 从地图上抹除
Whole Archipelago should've been blown off the map.
那是我心中的解决办法
That would've been my solution.
是吗
Is that right?
你好 珀西
Hello, Percy.
埃迪 再给我添一轮酒
Eddie, I'm gonna need another round here.
我大哥回来了啊
That's my big brother there.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
这酒很烈啊
This is harsh.
在岛上时 我们都要靠喝这酒才能睡着
From the Islands. We all took it to sleep.
现在却摆脱不了酒了
Now we can't shake it.
抱歉我没有去
Sorry I wasn't there.
你手上是怎么回事
What happened there?
是某个东西的一部分
Just part of something.
很特别的东西
Something special.
一个家庭
A family.
我们曾属于一个家庭啊
We were a family.
家庭是可以壮大的
And families can grow.
你可以跟我一起回去
You can come back with me.
抛下我的奖章吗 忘记我是个多么重要的大人物吗
What, and leave my medal? Forget how important I am?
马上有大事要发生了
There's big things coming.
我可不想再参与任何大业了
Not looking for another cause.
-给自己组装个猛兽吧 -什么
- Build yourself a beast. - A what?
一辆车
A car.
然后背叛旧车塔尔玛吗
And cheat on old Thelma?
我在一个矿井里累死累活两年才买♥♥下那辆货车
I worked my ass off two years in a mine for that truck.
不过我的确很喜欢统一的夹克
I do like that jacket, though.
我或许能给你弄到一件不合身的
Might be able to scrounge up a misfit for you.
那你去搞吧
You do that.
你还在听这烂东西吗
You still listen to that shit?
我尝试过 尝试过很多次
Well, I tried. So many times...
有些事是不会改变的
Some things don't change.
那你觉得我们现在应该怎么办
Just what do you propose we do now?
我们可以逃走
We could run away.
但很多事...
A lot of things...
都会改变
Do, though.
你想喝酒把自己喝死 珀西
You wanna drink yourself to death, Percy,
没关系
that's fine.
但至少选一个让我能偶尔探望下你的地方
But come do it somewhere I can at least check in on you.
在你的大家庭身边这么做
Come do it with family.
报复
第一季 第六集
附录1第6条
为了群岛
没错 我想着要给它第二次生命
Yeah, I figured I'd give her a second life.
奇怪
Strange.
它非常...
She's, um...
光滑
smooth.
看来他的确是个固执的混♥蛋♥
Well, guess he was a stubborn son of a bitch.
是啊
Yeah.
不管他们是为什么而来
Whatever they came for,
他确保他们拿不到
he made sure as hell they didn't get it.
你要负责"欢送"吗
You gonna do the sendoff?
明天晚上
Tomorrow night.
巴什
Bash?
我听说的是 这是报仇雪恨
What I heard, it's eye for an eye.
但其实是...
But it's, um...
别的原因
Something else.
乔吗
Joel?
遇到麻烦了
Having trouble.
他的宝贝女儿 长大了
His little girl... is growing big.
那也是你来这里的原因
That's why you're here.
你还打算给我点喝的吗
Gonna offer me a drink?
喝茶吗
Tea?
外面有点热 不是吗
Bit hot out, isn't it?
你有个菜园吗
Do you have a garden?
的确挺搞笑的
It is a funny thing.
我成长过程中一直觉得我父亲是个没用的人
You know, I grew up thinking my old man never had his shit together.
后来却发现 他可以管理好一整个农场的作物
Turns out, he can manage an entire farm of crop.
而我却连几棵黄瓜都种不好
And I can't even grow some fucking cucumbers.
为什么选择这里 伯特
Why here, Burt?
其实 我并不在意你离开了
You know, I don't care that you left.
我没有离开
I didn't leave.
我不在乎
I don't care
你过去几年做了什么
what you've been doing the last couple years.
我只想知道
I just wanna know...
差不多做完了吗
'Bout done?
喝茶
Tea.
你在那里建造了一整个世界
There's a whole world you built back there.
你不回去的话 它会消失的
You don't come back, it's gonna disappear.
他一定很忙
He must be busy.
就像我跟你说的...
It's like I told you--
我没必要跟你一起进去
I didn't have to go in with you.
我心里很清楚这点
I know that just fine.
那家伙
That guy...
他叫你凯瑟琳
he called you Katherine.
你觉得...
You, what do you think--
-别乱动 -你在干什么 你这是要...
- Be still. - What are you doing? What are you--
得把子弹取出来
These need to come out.
相信我
Trust me.
我曾是战地护士
I was a field nurse
参加过群岛战役
in the Archipelago.
天 哪个岛
Shit. Which island?
37号♥岛
37th.
不会吧 37号♥岛
No shit, 37th.
37号♥岛可是地狱啊
37th was hell.
你们也参加了吗
Were you?
当然了 我们也参加了
Hell yeah. We were.
我第一次是去89号♥岛
89th my first tour.
我是7号♥岛
Seventh mine.
我们第二次时去的都是6♥4♥号♥岛
And then 6♥4♥th together on--mm--both our second.
你们见过一些场面
You've seen some things.
那是当然
Damn sure I have.
好了 深呼吸
All right, deep breath now.
别跟个孩子一样
Don't be a baby.
其实 怪物帮是艾尔文的主意
You know, Monster Ring was Alvin's idea.
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表