剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
枪声没了
That fire's dying down.
这么做有必要
This was necessary.
因为接下来的事我需要你
'Cause now I need you for what comes next.
什么事
And what's that?
你为什么来找我们 乔
Why'd you come to us, Joel?
你找到了我
You found me.
是的 在猎狗镇外的那个格斗场里
Yeah, outside of Houndsville in that dog shit knuckle ring.
他们叫你搬运工乔
They called you Joel the Mover,
传闻周游了世界的赤拳冠军
the bare-knuckle champ rumored to have sailed the world.
但你知道我是什么时候找到你的吗
But you know when I found you?
当我看到你如何打击了你的对手
When I saw you what you did to your opponent.
我就在那时找到了你
That's when I found you.
一个对世界不满的迷惘之人
A lost man with a grievance against the world,
不满自己
a grievance against himself,
一个需要家庭的人
and a man that needed a family...
就像我 像巴什
Like me...like Bash,
像我们每个人一样
like every single one of us.
当我们告诉他们食尸鬼对我们做了什么
And when we tell them what the Ghouls did to us,
他们会记住身为斗士是什么感觉
they're gonna remember what it's like to be a Brawler,
有家是什么感觉
to have a family.
那些不跟我们一伙的人
And those who were not with us...
他们会看到我们的能耐
They're gonna see what we're capable of.
他们会看到我们崛起 燃烧
They're gonna watch us rise and burn
毁灭 兴旺
and consume...and prosper.
所以搬运工乔
So, Joel the Mover,
你可以离开
you can leave.
或者把那些食尸鬼的面具
Or you can put those Ghouls' masks
戴在斗士的头上
on those Brawlers' heads
加入我们
and join us.
你就加入大家庭了
And you join family.
报复
第一季 第四集
附录1第4条
马犬的原则
喂
Yeah?
朱克斯 是乔
Jukes, it's Joel.
我们得见面
We need to meet.
好 你想在哪见
All right. Where you wanna do this?
你家
Your place.
谢谢您宝贵的时间
Thank you for your time.
晚安 牧师
Good night, Preacher.
刚才怎么回事
And what was all that about?
上♥床♥ 安娜
To bed, Anna.
不
No!
你怎么能这样
How could you?
我
Well, I'm--
抱歉 安娜小姐 可是
well, I'm sorry, Miss Anna, but...
如果塔米能原谅
If Tammy can forgive--
未来几天
Looking a few days ahead,
好天气会持续下去 大多是晴天
this nice weather will continue with mostly sunny skies
温度会在18到21度之间
and mild temperatures in the upper 60s.
夜间温度会在14度左右
Nighttime lows will hover around 58.
今天的风
The winds today
来自西南方 时速为14英里
are from the southwest at 14 miles per hour.
打扰下
Excuse me.
我
I was...
我能喝杯咖啡吗
I was wondering if I could have a cup of coffee.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
我也喜欢看书
I like reading too.
我要是没把书留在家里 我现在也会看书
I'd be reading right now, but I left my books at home.
我喜欢推理小说
I like mysteries myself.
你看过艾尔莫·沃特海文的书吗
You ever read Elmore Waterhaven?
他写推理小说
He wrote mysteries.
个人而言 我总觉得
Personally, I always thought of him
他更像是哲学家而不是推理小说家 不过
as more of a philosopher than a mystery teller, but...
我丈夫不喜欢看书
My husband didn't really like reading.
实际上 我好像从没见过
Actually, I don't think I ever saw him
他看书
with a book in his hand.
当然 他其实什么都不做
Course, he didn't really do much of anything, I guess.
他只会喝酒
He just--well, you know, he drank.
然后他死了
And he died.
是的
He did that.
他喝酒而死
He died from drinking?
你能告诉我最近的公车站在哪吗
Can you tell me where's the nearest bus station?
你差点让我们陷入困境
Tough spot you could have put us in.
我制定了计划 他没让我失望
I had a plan, and he didn't disappoint.
-他是你朋友吗 -他看着像是我朋友吗
- Was he a friend of yours? - Did he seem like a friend of mine?
你把他带到了这里
Well, you brought him here.
因为要是我不的话 他最终也会找到你们的
Because if I hadn't, he would have found you eventually.
我们也会解决他的
And we would have taken care of him.
然而我解决了
And instead, I did.
很厉害
And that shit was impressive.
很好 因为我希望你们觉得我可以加入你们
Good, because I want you to feel i can be on your team.
话说什么是喧哗
The fuck is a Bang-A-Rang anyway?
夜店之类的吗
Like, a nightclub or some shit?
比夜店
It's a little more, um...
更不分昼夜
'round the clock than that.
这些人 你说他们是你哥哥帮派的
And these guys, you said they're your brother's gang.
是的
They are.
你说他开着卡车拖拽你
And you mentioned he dragged you behind a truck.
是的
He did.
他们为什么那么做
What would they do that for?
恐怕这事
I'm afraid that part is...
有点复杂
A little complicated.
所以你想我们去打劫他们
So you want us to rob 'em,
然后你可以
and then you can, uh...
做你的事
well, you know, do your thing.
钱
The score.
那是你们感兴趣的
That's what you'd be interested in,
而我 我只需要支援
and me, I just--I just need the support.
-我们不杀人 -除非别无选择
- We don't kill people. - Unless you have to.
这不是你说的吗
Isn't that what you said?
除非别无选择
Unless you have to?
你确定他们有钱
You sure they got money?
非常多
Plenty of it.
每家喧哗都有一个金库
Each Bang-A-Rang has its own vault.
我们可以进入其中一个
One we could have access to, just in and out.
因为你在内部的人
Because of your dude on the inside?
是的 我在内部的人
Yes, my...dude on the inside.
他得知道他在关照谁
Well, he's gonna have to know what he's looking out for,
你得知道我们是怎么工作的
and you're gonna have to know how we work.
明早
Tomorrow morning,
我们会来接你
we'll pick you up,
给你做示范
show you how it's done.
抱怨
我加入这支军队是为了找乐子
Aw, I joined this here army to join in the fun,
猛击日本鬼子 拿枪猎杀
a-jabbin' the Japs and huntin' with guns.
看看他们给我安排的工作
And look at the job that they hand out to me.
帮厨兵
Kp.
帮厨兵
Kp.
帮厨兵
Kp.
你的胡子丑死了
Your beard looks like shit.
搬运工乔
Joel the Mover,
跟我们一样风烛残年
now a remnant of the years like the rest of us.
传奇也会老去
Legends get old.
加里 把电视关了
Gary, turn that shit off.
你们都出去
Get out of here, both of you.
要燕麦片吗
Some oatmeal?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
伯特怎么样
How's Burt?
他肯定很好
Sure he's fine.
传闻说他死了
There's a rumor going around that he's dead
你们在打掩护
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表