剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
该死 凯瑟琳
Ah, damn it, Katherine.
你拿着那个大老远跑来干什么
What are you doing all the way out here with that?
你怎么能这样
How could you do this?
别无选择
Had to be done.
我会告诉所有人是你干的
I'll tell everyone it was you.
我会告诉他们是你们干的
I'll tell them it was all of you!
你要先开枪吗
You gonna pull the trigger first?
你知道 妈总是在你身上
You know, Mom always saw
看到她的力量
her strength in you.
我一直以为所有人中
I always thought that you of all people
你能看到我建立了什么
could really see what I built.
我看到了你建立的东西
I've seen what you built.
你在毁掉它
And you're destroying it.
卡车上有铁链
There's chain in the truck.
巴什 巴什 你下得了手吗
Bash. Bash, not you.
你不该来的 凯瑟琳
You shouldn't have come out here, Katherine.
伯特
Hey, Burt.
我会再见到你的
I will see you again.
我知道
I know that.
我知道
I know.
报复
第一季 第一集
附录1第1条
哈罗德·霍普斯的故事
北极神秘事件今天继续发酵
And the mystery in the North Pole continues today
泄露出的卫星图像
with a controversy brewing over leaked satellite images
几年后
似乎描绘了很多人口中的诡异骗局
that appear to depict what many are calling a bizarre hoax.
目前的情况只能说是
The matter at hand involves what can only be described
一次天文现象
as a celestial event
定将刺♥激♥...区域的天文学家的胃口
that should surely whet the appetite of stargazers across the...
奎因太太
Mrs. Quinn?
你丈夫 他醒了
Your husband, he's awake.
谢谢
Thank you.
出面发表了自己对这些
Have stepped forward to voice their own theories
泄露图像可能含义的推测
about what these leaked images might mean.
接下来 我们将连线布伦德餐厅外面的卡洛琳·西蒙斯
With that, we go to Caroline Simmons outside Brendert's.
你醒了
You're up.
一直躺在这儿
Been laying here
想要记起你那天在图书馆
trying to remember what book it was you were reading that day
看的是哪本书
at the library.
我经常在图书馆
There were many days at the library.
看的书那就更多了
Many more books.
你知道是哪天
You know which day.
是《豆科作物的语言》
Was it The Language of Legumes?
没有这本书 笨蛋
There's no such book, silly.
-就你所知而已 -就我所知
- Far as you know. - Far as I know.
那就太可惜了
Guess it's a shame, that's all.
如果都记不住美好时光
What good's living a good life
那过上美好生活又有什么意义呢
if you ain't gonna remember the good?
也或许是你忙着
Or maybe you were just too busy
关注我而不是我在看的那本书
focusing on me and not the book I was reading.
被你说中了 多丽丝
Got me there, Doris.
汤米 我猜中你心思不是一回两回了
I've had you here, Tommy, for a while now.
到点了吗
Time is it?
快到了
Almost time.
都有谁要来
And who all's coming?
大多数人都会来
Um, most of them.
别担心
Well, don't worry.
我相信 虽然你盼着他们快点走
I'm sure they'll all be in more of a hurry to leave
他们其实更是巴不得赶紧走
than you will be to see 'em go.
别这么说
You shouldn't say that.
我喜欢他们的陪伴
I enjoy their company just fine.
我去最后整理下
I'm gonna finish up.
你好好休息 呈现出最好的自己
You rest, look your best.
他们很快就到了
They'll be arriving shortly.
下午好 请进
Good afternoon. Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐 莫莉 你真美
Oh, my, Molly. You look lovely.
谢谢你 多丽丝
Thank you, Doris.
柯林 你♥爸♥爸很期待见你
Colin, your father's been looking forward to seeing you.
知道了
Yeah, all right.
你准备的盛宴真不错
It's a nice spread you've laid out.
你真的很会做熟食
You really know your way around a charcuterie board.
谢谢 莫莉
Thank you, Molly.
我再给你倒点红酒
May I pour you more wine?
最近这么多事 你怎么样
How are you holding up with everything going on?
慢慢来
It's a process.
他不喜欢不知情的感觉
He doesn't like not knowing things.
不知道什么
What's not to know?
他更担心的是
It's more the restaurant and you
餐厅和你
that he's concerned with.
我不怪他
Can't say I blame him.
你也有这样感觉过吗
You ever feel this way too?
像个局外人
Like an outsider?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
喝了酒口无遮拦
The wine...
柯林肯定也有过魅力
Surely Colin had his charm once.
这一切结束后你有什么打算
What do you plan to do when all of this is over?
-莫莉 -什么事 亲爱的
- Molly. - Yes, dear.
去发动车子
Go start the car.
你今晚得过去
You're gonna be there tonight.
我可以去
I can make it.
我不是在询问 多丽丝
I wasn't fucking asking, Doris.
-怎么这么久才来 -抱歉
- What took so long? - Yeah, sorry.
你父亲怎么样
How's your dad?
不太好
Well, not good.
见鬼
Yeah, shit.
他值得活这么久 我可以肯定地说
Some well-earned years, that much I can tell you.
晚上好 先生们
Evening, gentlemen.
你没跟我说她是美女
You didn't tell me she was pretty.
厨房♥里的人
Hey, kitchen.
该走了
Time to go.
你认识我吗
You know me?
兰德尔·格雷姆
Lander Graham.
他们叫你大格 但语义上没什么区别
They call you Big Graham, but semantics.
我们见过一两次
We've met a time or two, actually.
是吗
Is that right?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
-你知道我做什么吗 -想了想
- You know what I do? - Come to think of it...
就见过一次
It was just once.
总之
Anyway...
他想把这家餐厅留给你
He wants to leave you this restaurant
还有一些钱供你闯荡
and some money to boot.
你就跟他结婚了六年吧
I mean, you been married to him for, what, six years?
八月份就八年了 柯林
It'll be eight in August, Colin,
你肯定知道
but I'm sure you knew that.
八月份就八年
Eight in August.
看看这孩子
Look at this kid.
他出生起我就认识他了
I know him since he was born.
我刚出狱时
Tommy gave me my first job
汤米给了我第一份工作 洗盘子
when I got out of the joint, washing fucking dishes.
我想你扪心自问下
I'd like for you to ask yourself something.
汤米身边
You know, all those people
那么多人 这么多年来
that were in Tommy's corner, you know, all those years, you know...
到底是什么
What in the Mary mother of fuck
让他觉得你有权继承这里
makes him think you're entitled to this place?
要我猜的话
Well, if I had to guess, uh,
因为这是我一手建立起来的
it's because... all of this was me.
狗屁
Bull-fucking-shit.
你♥爸♥爸雇我成立了我们的饮食供应分部
Your father hired me to start our catering branch,
现在我们成了底特律最好的饮食供应商
and now we're Detroit's premier catering service.
赢了很多奖
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表