剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
it was for a reason.
我们很久没开战过了 马蒂
And we ain't had a fight in a long fucking while, Matty.
直到你们三个
Until maybe now after you three
闯进一家食尸鬼酒吧
waltzed into a goddamn Ghouls bar.
拜托 乔 那就是...
Come on, Joel, it was a fucking--
少来"拜托 乔"这套
There's no "Come on, Joel."
你们是跑腿的 该死的宣誓入会者
You're fucking errand boys. Goddamn pledges.
你们为斗士工作 也就是说
And you work for The Brawlers, which means you keep
你们要把斗士的利益放在首位
The Brawlers' interests your fucking priority.
告诉我你明白了
Tell me you understand that.
我明白
I understand.
很好
Good.
该轮到我了
It was my turn, you know.
我在那河道里干了七年了
Been running that river seven goddamn years.
艾弗龙才做了七个月的骑士
Avron was a Phoenix, what, seven months?
在我来之前
Before I ever came around,
我就听说了斗士的事迹
I heard about what The Brawlers did,
我无比想要加入
and I wanted to be a part of it more than anything,
我知道在那人人都会支持我 就像我支持他们一样
where I'd know everyone had my back same way I had theirs.
那我问你
Let me ask you, then.
你老是置你的人于危险之中
How is it you got our backs
这算哪门子的支持
when you keep putting your people in danger?
约翰逊
Hey, Johnson.
你是新来的
You're new.
喜欢氢可酮吗
You like scratch?
22号♥15块或者两组22块
I got 22s for 15 or 2 for 22.
那是什么
Uh, what is that?
你叫什么
What's your name?
伊森 你呢
Ethan. Yours?
你哪里人 伊森
Where you from, Ethan?
密歇根
Michigan.
你在密歇根有女友吗
You got a lady back in Michigan?
你要去哪吗 梅瑞狄丝
You got somewhere to be, Meredith?
这里就很好
Here was working just fine.
不
Nope.
好吧
All right.
回见了 伊森
See ya around, Ethan.
疼
Ouch.
我这辈子从没见过
Never seen it before, not in all my life.
这里不允许有毒品
This toxic shit's not allowed in here.
我要跟你说多少次
How many times I gotta tell ya?
伯特要跟你说多少次
How many times Burt gotta tell ya?
伯特在万里之外呢
Burt's a million miles away.
打个电♥话♥就能找到他
He's a phone call away.
伯特从来不是打个电♥话♥就能找到 乔
Burt ain't never been a phone call away, Joel.
但如果你真的联♥系♥到了他 替我向他问好
But if you do get ahold of him, you just tell him I said hi.
这里的任何女生 你想找谁都行
Any girl in here, anyone you want,
但她不行
but not her.
她被拴住了
She's tethered, man.
拴住
Tethered?
再说 约翰逊 你成了骑士后
Besides--Johnson, how many pinups you fall in love with
爱上了多少舞♥女♥
since you been a Phoenix?
可能全部吧
Probably all of 'em.
她们中有多少免费爱着你呢
How many of 'em loved you back free of charge?
也许一个都没
Probably none of 'em.
你...
What do you, um...
你这样的花瓶
what do you suppose a china doll like you
在这里是想干什么呢
is doing around a group like this, huh?
瞧瞧你
I mean, look at you.
瞧瞧你四周
Look around you.
瞧瞧你在哪
Look where you are.
你就是个在男人世界里的小男孩
You're just a little boy in a man's world.
你穿的那衬衣
That shirt you're wearing,
你知道穿上意味着什么吗
you know what it means to wear that?
当然不懂了
Yeah, of course you don't.
艾弗龙的伯特叔叔让他走上了快速成功之路
See, Avron's big Uncle Burt put him on a fast track.
做了几周或几个月的骑士
Did his time as a Phoenix a whole few weeks or months
鬼知道多久 然后就混到了今天的地位
or whatever it was, and now here he is.
斗士的骄傲
The pride of The Brawlers,
伯特·哈罗的侄子
Burt Harlow's nephew.
没错
That's right.
真的是这样吗
Is it, though?
因为据我所知 不是这样的
'Cause from what I hard, that's hardly the case.
是怎么来着 你妈妈妹妹的姑妈维罗妮卡
What was it again? Your mother's sister's Aunt Veronica
嫁给了伯特一周还是多久 对吗
married Burt for a week or something. Am I right there?
然后他在路上喝醉
Then he gets drunk on the road
告诉我们他把第一次给了她
and tells us how he lost his virginity to her.
维姑妈破了他的处
Ole Aunt V took his V.
但是河道里说的话就留在河道里 所以
But what's said on the river stays on the river, so...
我怎么跟你说的
What'd I just tell you?
-乔 这人 -跟斗士打架
- Joel, this guy-- - Picking fights with Brawlers?
是新来的干的
It was the new one.
是吗
That right?
我给你指点下 脆弱小子
Let me give you some pointers, fragile one.
不能碰斗士
You don't touch Brawlers,
而且离梅瑞狄丝远点
and you sure as shit stay the fuck away from Meredith.
这么多年
All these years,
你从没跟我说过我们相遇前你来自哪
you never told me where you came from before we met.
我跟你说过很多
I told you a great deal.
都不是真的
None of it true.
我
I...
我来自仇怨 汤米
I come from bad blood, Tommy.
仇怨和黑暗的日子
Bad blood and dark days.
但你改变了一切
You changed all that, though,
一个像你这样的好人
a good man like yourself.
我没那么好
I'm not that good, you know.
或许正因此我们才相处得这么好
Perhaps that's why we've gotten on so well.
我可以跟你讲
I can tell you about it
如果你想 如果能帮到你的话
if you want, if it'll help you...
关于我的坏
about the bad in me.
你想这样吗
Is that what you'd prefer?
最后全部披露出来
For this to end in full disclosure?
或许我们也可以让结尾不受玷污
Or perhaps we let the curtain fall untainted,
继续生活下去
just carry on with ourselves.
谁打了你
Who did that to you?
是柯林吗
Was it Colin?
大格
Big Graham?
我要找他们好好谈谈
I'll give 'em a good talking to.
汤米 你和他们说的任何话
Tommy, any words you have with them
一旦你... 最后都会无济于事
will be gone as soon as you're...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
别多想 吃饭
Don't trouble yourself. Eat.
多丽丝
Doris.
为了向前走和安全 你该做什么就做什么
You do what you have to do to move on, to be safe.
不饶恕任何事
You spare nothing...
不饶恕任何人
And you spare no one.
一个人都不要
No one.
答应我 好吗
Promise me that, okay?
萨米·辛普顿住在森林里
Sammy Simpleton lives in the forest.
莱拉 你该睡觉了
Lyla, you're supposed to be asleep.
他有个小屋
He has a cabin.
什么样的小屋
What kind of cabin?
木头
Wood.
一个木屋
A wood cabin.
他在木屋里做什么
What does he do in his wood cabin?
他看书 跟他的宠物聊天
He reads and talks to his pets.
他有什么宠物
What pets does he have?
一只猫 一匹马 一只夜间长颈鹿
A cat, a horse, and a night giraffe.
夜间长颈鹿
A night giraffe?
对阳光过敏的长颈鹿
A giraffe that's allergic to the sun.
萨米一定有个很大的木屋
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表