剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
The idea behind what you could make her feel?
她不该死于枪杀
She deserved better than a gunshot.
杀死一些斗士 这说得通
Kill some Brawlers, that adds up.
可是抢劫金库
But rob the vault?
我不明白
I don't get it.
凯瑟琳在的时候这里面存了很多钱
Kept lots of money in here when Katherine was around.
也许她是在找额外奖励
Maybe she was looking for an added bonus, I don't know.
你们两个慢慢想吧
I'll let you two figure it out.
我♥操♥
Holy fuckin' shit.
我们就该在这的
We should've been here.
就算你们在也无济于事
It wouldn't have made a difference.
派了所有人去追他们
Had every one of us after 'em.
他们还是跑掉了
They still got away.
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
我们上了河道后
When we're on the river,
我们会找到她 她不可能走远
we're gonna find her. I mean, she can't be far--
你要避风头 马蒂
You're gonna lay low, Matty.
你现在要避风头
You're gonna lay low right here is what you're gonna do.
我们叫你回来不是给你安排任务的
We didn't call you back for a task.
你们只需避几天风头
You just gotta stay off the river for a few extra days
等这事处理完
until all this is sorted out.
别去找麻烦
All right, now, don't go looking for trouble.
现在不是时候
I'm telling you, now is not the time.
约翰逊 你相信吗
Johnson, you believe this?
我信
Yes, I do.
万一一直以来都是她呢
What if it's been her this whole time?
什么
What?
凯瑟琳·哈罗
Katherine Harlow
回来完成她掀起的事
coming back to finish what she started,
回来引发战争
coming back to start a war.
马蒂
Matty.
布鲁跟我们说了
Yeah, yeah, Bru already told us--
需要你帮忙
Need your help with something.
快来
Come on.
你也需要我们吗 乔
You need us, too, Joel?
我为你们骄傲
I'm proud of you girls.
全部都是
All of you.
因为我们说我们要保护我们的家的时候
Because that's what we mean
我们的意思就是这个
when we say we protect our home.
奎妮
Queenie.
怎么了
What's going on?
怎么了
What's going on?
你当时在
You were there.
不
No.
不太对劲
Something is wrong.
我能看出来
I can tell.
你知道
You know...
如果你离开这地方
if you ever do leave this place...
我想你记住一件事
I want you to remember something.
过去永远不会停止
The past doesn't ever stop.
你和另一人
And you and the other one.
多丽丝 对
Doris, yes.
你们计划陷害兰德尔·格雷姆
You set out to frame Lander Graham
好让你们接手餐馆
so you could take the restaurant
本来应该是他的餐馆
which was so rightfully his.
对
Yes.
这是你的主意吗
And was this your idea...
莫莉
Molly?
还是多丽丝的
Or was it Doris's?
是多丽丝的
It was Doris.
对不起
Sorry.
我想给你失去知觉的 用一些...
I tried to numb everything with some...
我们没有麻醉剂 所以
We--we didn't have any numbing agents, so...
什么也没有
Nothing.
我快死了吗
I'm on my way out?
天哪 当然不
Goodness, no.
但我得坦白 一开始我不那么确定
I have to be honest, I wasn't so sure at first.
我也不是第一次被捅了
Ain't the first time I've been stabbed.
我想也是
I'm sure.
第37号♥岛战役里基本都是刀伤
The 37th was primarily stab wounds.
就是个巨大的捅人派对
Just a big ol' stab fest.
我猜当子弹用尽的时候
I guess when you run out of ammo,
就该刺刀上场了
that's what bayonets are for.
你昨晚害怕了吗
Were you scared last night?
嗯 当然
Yeah, sure.
你不怕吗
Were you?
我猜我想的更多是
I guess it was more...
我要从这何去何从
Where do I go from here?
你什么意思 你就在这里
Fuck you mean? You're here.
不 我..
No, I...
我在那个俱乐部杀了五个人
I killed five men in that club.
我觉得是六个人
Think it was six.
是五个人
It was five.
那你指什么 回家吗
So what you mean? Like, go home?
不
No.
我觉得到这个地步已经回不了家了
I don't feel like there is any going home at this point.
-你喜欢电影吗 -嗯
- You like movies? - Sure.
看过《铁血之心》吗
Ever see "Blood of the Heart?"
那是讲什么的
What's that about?
第37号♥岛战役
The battle of the 37th.
那是
Did it--
不
No.
没有描绘第37号♥岛战役
Ain't nothing capture what the 37th was like.
就讲了会改变人的事
Just that the shit that change you,
人无法在那种事后回到从前
ain't no coming back from that.
你就是这样的人 因为 无论你承认与否
You are what you are because, admit it or not,
这是你想成为的人
this is who you wanted to become.
你的小子搞砸了
Your boy fucked up.
我不确定我是否赞同
I'm not sure I would agree with that.
你不确定你是否赞同
Oh, you're not sure you agree with that?
-因为我觉得 -那不是他的错
- Because I think-- - It wasn't his fault.
是我的错
It was mine.
我只是
I just...
想当然了
I assumed.
以前那些金库里有好多钱
Used to carry a lot of money in those vaults, and...
我只是从没想过他们会改变惯例
just--I never thought that they would switch up their routine.
那如果钱不在金库里
So if the money's not in the vault,
那在哪
then where is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果这个金库是空的
And if this vault was empty...
意味着
Means...
其他的可能也是空的
The other ones probably are too.
这就对了
There you go.
多蒂
Dottie...
你要走了
You're gonna leave.
我昨晚几乎被杀了一百次
I almost got killed 100 times last night.
科德尔
Cordell?
他能活着就算走运了
My man is lucky to be breathing.
全是白费力气
All for nothing.
如果能让你心里好受点
If it's any consolation--
不能
It ain't.
无论你要说什么
Whatever you're gonna say...
都不能
it ain't.
听着 我觉得你这件事完全做错了
Listen, I think that you went about this all wrong.
我觉得你不需要一个团队
I think that you didn't need a crew.
你知道怎么进去 你知道怎么出来
You knew how to get in there, you knew how to get out.
我觉得
I think that...
你只是害怕了
you were just scared.
是啊 这种事不容易承认 对吧
Yeah, shit ain't easy to admit to, right?
但你的确 的确害怕了
But you were, you were scared.
你不需要承认
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表