剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
They had the same laugh, you know?
汤马斯和柯林
Thomas and Colin.
我想你总是觉得你准备好了有人死去
I guess you always think you're prepared for someone to die.
然后他们就真的死了
Then they actually do.
维特来了
That's Witt.
我们要去打保龄球
We're going bowling.
你们要去打保龄球
You're...going bowling?
我也想叫上你 不过
I'd invite you to come, but...
也许你该多休息下
Perhaps you should get some rest, hmm?
你好 格蕾丝
Hello, Grace.
节哀
Condolences.
你妹夫是个很好的年轻人
Your brother-in-law was a very fine young man.
我没看到莫莉 她还好吗
I ain't seen Molly around. She all right?
但愿如此
I hope so.
抱歉我多问 格雷姆先生 但你确定
Forgive me for asking, Mr. Graham, but are you sure
你来这里是个好主意吗
it's a good idea for you to be here?
-你之前... -有意思
- I mean, you were-- - Funny.
她不在
She ain't here.
她叫什么 汤马斯妻子
What's-her-name, Thomas' wife,
不在
ain't here.
你却不管不问
And yet you stand around
听信她的一派胡言
buying into all their bullshit.
就没人想过吗
Ain't anybody thought about that?
你觉得这样没问题吗
You think that looks okay?
我失陪下
Would you excuse me?
作为你的律师 兰德尔 我...
As your attorney, Lander, I...
建议你不要到这来
would not have advised you to be here.
你不会以为我会错过悼唁吧
You didn't think I was gonna miss this, did you?
是的
No, I did not.
自以为是的婊♥子♥
Fucking hoity-toity bitch.
天
Man.
我没料到她会这么做
I didn't see this coming.
没人料到
No one did.
我们得找到她
We gotta find her.
我可以今晚离开 但是...
I could leave tonight, but...
你得告诉我他们在哪
you gotta tell me where they are.
我不知道他们在哪
I don't know where they are.
那
Well, then...
与此同时 朋友
meantime, you, my friend,
你哪也不能去
can't go anywhere.
得先把这事处理妥当
Not until we get this squared away.
是你妹妹
It's your sister.
告诉我你安全
Tell me you're safe.
我很安全
I'm safe.
我犯了错 格蕾丝
I made a mistake, Grace.
回家找我 莫莉
Come home to me, Molly.
他看上去健康吗
Did he look healthy?
什么
What's that?
棺材里的柯林 他看上去还好吗
Colin--in his casket, did he look well?
棺材是合上的 亲爱的
Casket was closed, sweetheart.
好吧
Okay.
你好 我是接线员
Hello. Operator.
抱歉 接线员
Yeah, um, I'm sorry, Operator.
我刚断线了
I-I got disconnected.
请稍等
One moment, please.
你好 这里是甜甜圈和羽绒被
Hello. Donuts & Duvets.
你好
Hello?
戴维
Davie.
看来我还是有工作给你
I think I got a job for you after all.
波洛先生地下啤酒店
他叫波洛
His name's Bolo?
人们都这么叫他
It's what he goes by.
因为他戴波洛领带
Because he wears a bolo tie.
算是他的标志吧
Sort of his signature, so yeah.
听着 多丽丝
Look, Doris.
这是你最后一次考虑这事的机会
This is your last chance to think about this.
好好想想
Think.
你不能就这么走进去叫一个职业罪犯
You can't just walk in and ask a career fucking criminal
和他的职业罪犯同伙
and his career fucking criminal buddies
帮你不仅打劫流放斗士
to help you not only rob The Banished Brawlers
还要杀死流放斗士
but to kill Banished Brawlers.
我希望你待会儿会提到那趣事
I hope you're gonna mention that little tidbit.
要我说 如果你要雇人
Look, if you ask me, if you're gonna hire men
帮你杀死巴什和伯特
to help you kill Bash and Burt...
我会杀死巴什和伯特的
I'm gonna kill Bash and Burt.
我只是需要支援
I just need the fucking support.
我要说多少次
How many times do I have to say it?
我想你需要放弃更多
I think you need to part with more of it.
更多什么
More of what?
你是为了遗产而嫁给汤马斯
You married Thomas for the inheritance.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你为了遗产而嫁给汤马斯
You married Thomas for the inheritance--
我不是为了遗产而嫁给汤马斯的
I did not marry Thomas for any inheritance.
他的去世并没有让我变得有钱
His passing doesn't make me a fucking rich woman.
我选择用我们在餐厅之外
I am choosing to spend what little money we had
赚的那一点钱
outside the restaurant, and...
我选择用在很自私的事上
and I am choosing to spend it on very selfish things.
我知道
I know that.
我很爱汤马斯
And I loved Thomas very much.
在这次事情结束后
And after this trip is over,
我就能翻篇了
I'll be able to move on.
好
Okay.
听着 维特跟我说了你的报价
So look, Witt here, he told me the fee you're proposing, and, uh,
我无法接受
I don't work with that.
我只有那么多
Well, that's all that I have.
我要价不止于此
Well...it ain't what I take.
维特
And did Witt, uh...
有跟你说吗
tell you?
说了
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们会打劫他们
We'll rob 'em, great.
我一个人就行
I could do that on my own.
但我在内部
But I have someone...
有人
on the inside.
不 我不需要人
No, I don't need a guy, okay?
我听说过流放斗士
I've heard of The Banished Brawlers.
听上去像是一群笨蛋
They sound like a bunch of dopes.
重点是钱
You see, it's all about the fee.
抱歉 但我只有那么多
Well, I apologize, but that's what I have to offer.
我给你解释下 小姐
Okay, let me explain something to you, little missy.
你不能到这来请我做这样的事
You don't come asking around for something like this
然后跟我讲规矩
and then tell me what's what
好像我们在谈判一样
like we're just out here negotiating.
我看着像是谈判员吗
The fuck I look like to you, a negotiator?
我他妈不是谈判员
I ain't a fucking negotiator.
没必要动火 波洛先生
There's no need to be so harsh, Mr. Bolo.
没必要动火 好
Oh, no need to be so harsh, okay.
知道吗
You know what?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
滚出去
Fuck out of here.
别想了 我不干
Forget it. Answer's no.
希望你多挨几枪
I hope you get yourself shot a bundle of times over.
还有你 你个黄瓜头傻♥逼♥
And you, you pickle-haired motherfucker,
别再让我在这个州里看到你
don't let me catch you in this fucking state again.
把我时间浪费在这样的破事上
Wasting my time with bullshit like this.
操
Fuck.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
小丑们 祝我好运
Well, clowns, wish me luck.
你看到了吗 我跟你说了
You see this? This is what I told you, hmm?
这些人不会轻易答应的
These people are not just gonna say yes.
我要去小便
I gotta take a leak.
让我看到你们的手
Let me see your fucking hands!
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表