剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表
We can smooth this over.
但我希望在座的都明白一件事
But I want everyone in this room to be clear.
战争是我们应该畏惧的东西
War is not something we shouldn't be afraid of.
我们就是畏惧战争
We are afraid of it.
这点给我记住了
Remember that.
你们好
Hello.
我能坐下吗
May I sit?
我还是希望你别坐了
I would prefer if you didn't.
这看上去很好吃
This looks tasty.
-你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊 -我叫多丽丝
- The fuck is you? - My name's Doris.
你呢
And you?
科德尔
Cordell.
够了 你能闭嘴吗
Yo, would you shut the fuck up?
怎么了
What?
那你呢 叫艾尔文吗
And are you...Alvin?
祝你一天愉快 再见 女士
You have a nice day, ma'am.
我想知道二位是否有兴趣
I was wondering if you two might be interested
参与我在筹划的一个活儿
in a job that I have lined up.
我本不该说得太详细 但我必须说
I shouldn't get too into it, but I have to say
我看到你们两个的本事 真的极具才华
what I saw you two capable of was...talent.
你们很清楚自己的目标 知道如何达成目标
You knew what you came for, and you knew how to get it,
那些持枪的大汉
and none of those sweaty men with guns
都休想阻止你们 也正因此...
were going to stop you, which is why...
我知道 我知道我们是陌生人
And I know-I know we're complete strangers
但个人而言 我觉得我们会成为很棒的团队
but, personally, I think we could make a good team.
恐怕你是搞错了
I'm afraid you might be confused.
你知道我们是搞景观建造的吧
You know we're just landscapers, right?
景观建造
Landscapers?
我看到你们是在搞景观建造吗
Is that what I saw you doing?
我不确定你以为你看到了什么
I'm not sure what you thought you saw,
但我那天晚上干的唯一的事就是睡觉
but the only thing I did the other night was sleep.
-听着 -不 你给我听着
- Look- - No, you look.
现在是我们的午餐休息时间
Now, we on our lunch break...
我们一直在忙景观建造的活儿
from being fucking landscapers.
但告诉你 我只需要看你一眼
But I'll tell you what-I take one look at you,
坐在这里 搞得像是对任何人都了如指掌
sitting here talking like you know everything about everybody.
只需看一眼 我就在心里告诉自己
Take one look, and I think to myself...
"我可不希望这样的人加入我的团队
"That ain't nobody I'd ever want on my team,
我不会支持这样的人" 我来告诉你原因
nobody I'd ever get behind," And I tell you why--
因为傲慢自大只会有一个后果
because arrogance is only gonna do one thing,
就是导致人丧命
and that's get motherfuckers killed.
-我的意思不过是... -闭嘴
- All I'm saying- - Shut up.
其实
You know...
如果我不希望你加入我的团队
see, if I wouldn't want you on my team,
那你为何认为
then why would you ever assume
我会放心地加入你的团队 让你领导我
I would trust you to lead me on yours?
再说了 就像我说的..
Besides, it's like we said...
景观建造工人
Landscapers.
景观建造工人
Landscapers.
耽误你们的时间了 谢谢
Thank you for your time.
这可不妙啊 表哥
That ain't good, cousin.
是啊 的确不妙
No, it sure ain't.
各位
Fellas.
你没去参加会议啊
Weren't at the meeting.
我都开始觉得你忘记我们了
Starting to think you'd forgotten about us.
忘记时间了
Lost track of time.
给我们带来什么了
What'd you bring us?
印第安纳州有几块地方 看着很有前途
There's a couple of rural spots, Indiana, look really promising.
-俄亥俄州也有几块... -我们不想去北方
- There's a couple in Ohio- - We don't want North.
我跟你说过了
I told you that.
并且...
And...
这跟你上次带来的计划是一样的啊
this is the same shit your brought us last time.
怎么 你以为我不会注意到吗
What? Didn't think I'd notice?
我只是 觉得这些地方看上去很有前途
I just...I thought they looked promising.
我们想西进
We want West.
到达太阳带 触及沙漠
Hit the Sun Belt, check the desert.
跟你说过好多次了
Told you plenty of times.
是我误解了
Well, I misunderstood.
你有点混日子啊 维特
You've been slipping, Witt...
最近越来越明显了 就好像你心不在焉
more and more lately, like you're distracted.
我们开始担心了
It's starting to worry us.
我没有心不在焉 只是这个月很古怪
I'm not distracted. It's just been a weird month.
-你还好吧 -当然
- You all right? - Yeah.
我虽在操心很多事 但...
I mean, I got a lot on my mind, but...
如果你不想干这活儿...
If you don't want the gig...
我想干这活儿
I want the gig.
我想干这活儿
I want the gig.
我们都要操心很多事 老朋友
A lot on all our minds, old friend.
或许你应该放松下 留下来吃顿牛排吧
Maybe take a load off. Stick around for a steak.
不管怎样 必须西进
Whatever you want, just...west.
给 先生
There you are, sir.
她有什么进展了吗
She make any progress?
据我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of.
我是说 你觉得她能成功吗
I mean, she...do you think she can pull it off?
把我弄出来
Get me out?
你问错人了 孩子
You're asking the wrong guy, kid.
她认识的那些人 你不认识吗
You don't know the people she knows?
我当然不认识
I sure don't.
你到底对我隐瞒着什么
What aren't you telling me?
我告诉你
I'm telling you
你可能要永远被困在这里了 好吗
that you might just be stuck here, all right?
不 不 不好
No. No, not all right.
不好吗 那行 那行
No? All right, all right.
你能去哪儿呢 回家吗
Where are you gonna go? Home?
在家里只有两样东西等着你
You got two things waiting for you at home.
零个家人和监狱
Zero family and prison.
我可以逃跑
I could run.
真有你的 逃亡一辈子
Yeah, life on the lam.
听着 我知道这些家伙有矛盾
Look, I know that these guys, they got issues,
但是法律放过他们
but the law leaves them alone.
他们有过争吵 也发生过冲突
They had a dustup, they had a little showdown,
但他们已经很多年没发生过战争了
but they haven't had a war in years.
小子 现在对你来说最好的地方就是这里
Son, there is no place better for you to be than right here.
好了 坐直 小子 人生苦短
Come on, sit tight, kid. Life's short.
希望很快就能结束
Hopefully it's all gonna be over soon, anyway.
马蒂
Matty!
你们马上走吗
You guys leaving soon?
是啊
Yeah.
我需要搭车
I need a ride.
去哪儿
Where to?
-你途中的任何地方都行 -那可不是具体的地点
- Anywhere that's on your way. - That's not a place.
只要有公用电♥话♥的地方都行 我需要搭个车
Anywhere there's a pay phone. I just need a ride.
我不想载你
Well, I don't want to give you a ride.
我可不想帮你干想干的事
I'm not trying to help you do whatever the hell you're up to.
马蒂
Matty...
梅瑞狄丝
Meredith.
该死的废物
Fucking loser.
我们十分钟后走
We leave in ten.
我真的超级丢人
I'm terribly embarrassed, you know?
什么
What?
我那天晚上不得不查地图才知道密歇根州在哪儿
I had to look Michigan up on a map the other night.
跟你说 我错得离谱
Let me tell you, I was way off.
密歇根州看着像个手套 你注意到过吗
Looks like a mitten. You ever notice that?
大家都知道这点
Everyone knows that.
那真是不好意思了
Oh, excuse me.
跟我说说你来自哪里
Show me where you're from.
在哪儿
Where?
底特律
Detroit.
不 我觉得你应该在我的手上指出来
No, I really think you should show me on my hand,
这样我才不会忘记
so I won't forget.
我明白了
剧集 | 报复 | 导航列表