剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
这个区只有穆♥斯♥林♥
There's only Muslims in this district.
所以犹太人来找我借钱
That's why the Jews come to me to borrow.
他们知道我不能收他们的利息
They know I can't charge them interest.
我是个信守承诺的人
I'm a man of my word.
嗯 之前那个女人来这里
Yeah, so when that woman came in here
问这些是不是血钻的时候
and asked if these were blood diamonds,
你让我跟她说不是 但我感觉是 所以
you told me to tell her no, but I feel like they are, so...
拉穆鲁姆
Ramroom,
所有的钻石都是血钻
all diamonds are blood diamonds.
世上就没有无冲突的东西
Nothing on earth is conflict‐free.
那些都是扯淡 这是循环利用
It's bullshit. It's like recycling.
亲爱的 是我流的血吗
Habibi, did I spill the blood?
-不是 -是你吗
‐ No. ‐ Did you?
不是
No.
她只需要知道这么多
That's all she needs to know.
好了 今晚是安息日
Okay, tonight is Shabbat.
这是犹太人的圣日
It's a holy day for the Jews,
今晚他们最需要我们
and the night they need us most, huh?
因为今晚他们不能在日落后工作
Because tonight they can't work after sundown.
至少他们有所信仰
好了
Here.
把这块表送到这个地址 这个人身份显赫
Take this watch to this address. A very important man.
他是一位圣徒
This man is a man of God.
好 但今晚是安息日 我不知道他会不会
Okay, but it's Shabbat, so I don't know how he's gonna...
别担心 按规矩来说他不能做生意
Don't worry. He technically can't do any business.
你就顺着他的意思 他说什么你就做什么
Just play along, do what he says,
完成交易
and close the deal.
有人吗
Hello?
我舅舅让我来的
I'm here for my uncle.
我有一块表要给
I‐I have the‐the watch for...
现在是几点
What is time?
现在是八点零七分
The time is 8:07.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了 我现在拿出来
All right, let me just get my...
-就是这块表 -不
- So, yeah, this is the watch... ‐ No.
现在是几点
What is time?
现在
What...
是几点
is... time?
现在
The...
是
time is...
八点零八分
8:08.
屋里很热
Is, uh, hot in here.
脱掉外套 挂在衣橱里
Take off coat. Hang in closet.
不用了
I'm‐I'm cool, man.
其实 你可以直接把钱给我
Actually, if you could just give me the money for it,
我马上就走
I'm gonna leave pretty soon.
把你的衣服脱了
Take off your clothes.
不 什么
No. What?
莎拉
Sarah!
把这位朋友的外套脱了
Take off friend's jacket.
好的 我会把它挂在衣橱里的
Yeah, okay. I'll put it in the closet.
好孩子
Good girl.
我觉得他的意思是钱放在衣橱里了
Yeah, I think that means that he put the money in the closet.
我对他的那些把戏一清二楚
I know all of his tricks.
好吧 有道理 我
Okay, that makes sense. I‐I...
-我还以为刚刚是别的情况 -给你
- I thought something else was going on. ‐ There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你们是家族生意吗 -不是 我才不要
- Family business or... ‐ Oh, no. Hell, no.
我只是暂住这里 因为我被从公♥寓♥赶出来了
I'm just crashing here 'cause I got kicked out of my apartment,
我爷爷对我很好
and my, uh, my grandpa's really sweet.
我自己住一层 所以挺不错的
I get my own floor, so it's nice.
太棒了 我也和家人住在一起
Oh, that's awesome. I live with my family too, yeah.
我父母对我也很好 让我有自己的房♥间
My parents are really sweet. They give me my own room, so...
不 他们真是太好了
No, it's super sweet of them.
-我不用和别人住一个房♥间 -真好
- I don't have to share it with anybody. - That's nice.
是啊
Yeah.
你看起来不像是做钻石生意的
You don't really look like a diamond guy.
我爷爷的朋友们都是
All my grandpa's friends have, like,
胸毛外露 戴着金链子 还有
chest hair and wear chains and...
对 我把链子落在店里了 我通常会戴着
Right. I forgot the chain at the store. I usually wear it.
我也有胸毛
I have, like... with the chest hair too.
也许这就是为什么我和你爷爷
It's probably why it was kind of tough
-有点难相处 -难以沟通吗
- hanging with your grandpa. - It was tough getting through?
没错 但这挺好的
Yeah, totally. But this is good.
-我应该数一下 -是的
- I should count this. ‐ Yes.
嗯
Yeah.
在安息日做生意 你不觉得内疚吗
You don't feel guilty doing business on Shabbat?
我难受死了 你呢
Oh, it's fucking killing me. You?
我并不觉得 我是说 我
No, not really. I mean, I...
我其实是另一种中东人 所以
You know, I'm actually the other Middle Eastern thing, so...
你骗到我了
You had me fooled!
你为什么要弄个犹太卷发
Why are you coming in with your Jew curls,
-来迷惑我 -拜托
- confusing me? - Oh, come on.
这才不是犹太...这就是卷发
These are not Jew... These are curls.
不是犹太卷发 它属于整个中东
They're not Jew curls. They belong to the whole region.
这样吧 土地归你们
Look, how about this? You guys get the land
卷发归我们
and we get the curl.
但我也是卷发
But I have the curl.
我们都可以是卷发
We can both have the curl.
但卷发不仅仅属于你们犹太人
It doesn't just belong to you guys.
土地和卷发都是犹太人和穆♥斯♥林♥共有的
The land and the curl belong to both people?
-对 也许吧 也许吧 -对 对
- Yeah. Probably. Probably. ‐ Yeah. That's, yeah.
也许 也许我应该记下你的手♥机♥号♥
You know, maybe... maybe I should just get your number,
方便以后做生意
for making business easier.
我感觉我们聊得挺投机
You know, I feel like we kind of get each other.
-好 -嗯 你可以
‐ Okay. - Yeah, like, you can just...
嗯 我不会给你发
Yeah, I'm not gonna send you
奇怪的表情或动图之类的
any weird memes or GIFs or...
嗯 千万别发动图
Yeah, please, no GIFs.
-好 -我拒绝接受动图
- No. ‐ I draw the line at that.
-好 -好的
‐ Yeah. - Yeah, okay.
好
Okay.
拉米
第一季 第三集
老兄 莎拉太棒了
Dude, Sarah's so cool, man.
你看 我们整个周末都在聊天
Look. We've been talking all weekend.
天啊 她已经开始给你发自♥拍♥了吗
Oh, my God. She's already sending you selfies?
-是啊 -说明她愿意给你口了 兄弟
‐ Yeah. ‐ That's a blow job for sure, bro.
不 老兄 不是这样的 没那么肤浅
No, dude, it's not about that, man. It's‐it's so much more.
我已经很久没有
Like, I haven't connected with someone
这样和人交心了
like this for a really long time.
好吧 你给她发屌♥照了吧
Yeah, okay. You sent her a dick pic, right?
才没有 老兄 我昨天才认识她
Dude, no, I just met her yesterday.
这太荒唐了
That's crazy.
那又怎样 所有人都喜欢吊胃口的广♥告♥
So? I mean, everybody likes a teaser.
所以电影才有预告片
That's why movies have trailers.
所以菜单上才有食物的图片
That's why they have pictures of food on menus.
重点在于预期管理
It's all about management of expectation.
不 老兄 屌♥照太吓人了
No, dude. Dick pics are creepy.
你知道吓人的是什么吗
You know what's creepy?
你脱下裤子 甩出她没见过的屌♥
To pull down your pants, and this random dick pops out.
你在逗我吗 屌♥长得太奇怪了 兄弟
Are you kidding me? Dicks are weird, bro.
我为女性感到难过
I feel bad for women.
你得在一开始就给她一个说不的机会
You got to give her a chance to say no from afar.
-懂了吗 同意很重要 -对
- All right? It's all about consent. - Yeah.
可能不发屌♥照更像强♥奸♥犯
Maybe it is rape‐y not to send a dick pic.
你们别说了 行吗
You got to stop this, all right.
听着 莎拉家马上就到了
Look, Sarah's place is right here.
我们进去之后 你们表现好点 行吗
When we get in there, I need you to be cool, all right?
-好 -好
- All right. - Okay.
-走吧 -好 我们走
‐ Let's go. - All right, let's go.
把灯打开这地方还挺酷的
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表