剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
你真漂亮
You're so pretty.
-别贫嘴 -你真的很漂亮
‐ Stop. ‐ No, you are.
-别这样 -我是认真的
‐ No, stop. ‐ Seriously.
我差点忘了 我给你带了个东西
Oh, I, um, I almost forgot, I got you something.
你给我带了个东西
You got me something?
没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我觉得你已经为我做得够多了
Oh, I think you've done enough for me already.
这个嘛 其实
Well... actually...
好吧 等等 要我睁眼了就告诉我
OK, wait. Tell me when.
我不想让你有太高的期望
Well, I don't want to get your hopes up,
因为这其实不是给你的
'cause i‐it's, uh, it's actually not for you.
这是...
It's, uh...
快看
Check it out.
我舅舅的钻石店外面有个家伙
There's this guy outside my, uh, uncle's diamond store...
他在那种小桌子上卖♥♥这些玩意
and he sells these on, like, one of those tables,
我想着
and I thought that, uh,
阿里会很喜欢的
Ali would really like it, you know?
有很多种不同的款式
I mean, they had a bunch of different kinds,
不过我选了这个 这是指尖陀螺
but, you know, it's, uh, it's a fidget spinner.
你知道的
You know.
我知道 我知道指尖陀螺是什么
I know. I know what a fidget spinner is.
为什么气氛突然这么尴尬
What's‐‐ what's happening here now?
抱歉 我做错什么了吗 我不是...
Sorry, did I do something? I don't‐‐
能麻烦你把那玩意收起来吗
Can you just put that away, please?
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么...
Like, why would you get s‐‐ what‐‐
操
Fuck.
我还以为这很贴心
W‐‐ I‐‐ I thought‐‐ I thought it would be nice.
你觉得这很贴心
You thought it'd be nice?
那这个贴心吗
What about this seems nice?
我们在我丈夫
We're fucking in the bed that my
今晚要睡的床上做♥爱♥
husband's gonna sleep in later on tonight,
这到底有什么贴心的
so what‐‐ what exactly seems nice about that?
你以为一件玩具就能弥补了吗
You think a toy's gonna make up for that?
好吧
OK, all right.
这...
It...
我只是 我不知道 我没有...
I just‐‐ I‐I don't know, I didn't‐‐
好吧 听着 这只是...
OK, look, it's just this‐‐
这只是个小玩意 我们能忘了它吗
It was just a little thing. Can we just forget about it?
而且你想着我儿子是什么意思
And why exactly are you thinking about my son?
我没想着...
I wasn't thinking about‐‐
我是想着你 爱屋及乌
I was thinking about you, and so I thought about him.
我不知道你有这种
I didn't know you had this, like,
不能送礼物的神奇规矩
magic rule where you can't get someone a gift.
不 我们已经违背了所有的规矩
No, we have broken every rule,
不管是否神奇
magic or not,
都违背了 知道吗 拉米
there is to break, OK, Ramy?
而一件玩具并不会弥补我们的所作所为
And a toy is not gonna make up for anything that we're doing.
我们他妈不是什么好人
We're not fucking good people here.
已婚的人不是我 好吗
I'm‐‐ I'm not the one who's married, OK?
拉米
第一季 第八集
我来把事情搞清楚 好吗
Let me get this straight, man, OK?
她丈夫出差了 她送完孩子
So, her husband leaves, she drops off her kid,
然后你在午餐前和她打了一炮
then you bang her by lunch,
之后她就让你滚蛋
then she kicks you out?
是什么让你觉得该买♥♥件礼物的
What part of that routine told you to buy a gift?
我只是觉得这样很贴心
I just thought it would be nice, man.
我...她儿子很可爱
I... her son's cool.
他又不是你的孩子
He's not your fucking kid!
你在拆散一桩婚姻
You're breaking up a marriage.
这是真的 这违背了所有的规矩
This is real. It's against all the rules.
罪孽太他妈深重了
It's a huge fuckin' sin!
别在你儿子面前说脏话
Don't curse in front of your son.
怎么 你还想抚养我儿子吗
What, you want to raise my kid now,
这就是你想要的吗
is that what you want?
他根本听不懂你在说什么
He doesn't understand what you're saying,
如果他能听懂 我希望他能吸取你的教训
and if he does, I hope he learns from your fuck‐ups.
你得给流浪者提供食物 探望病人
You need to go feed the homeless, visit the sick,
来净化自身的罪孽
cleanse yourself.
好好洗个澡
Take a fuckin' shower.
-我知道 -小伙子 看到你叔叔了吗
‐ I‐I know. - Hey buddy, see your uncle here?
看到你叔叔拉米了吗
See your Uncle Ramy?
他是个小三
He's a homewrecker.
他是个卑鄙的小三
He's a dirty homewrecker.
-别说了 老兄 -你能跟我说一遍吗
- Stop, dude. - Can you say it with me?
小三
Homewrecker.
没错 小伙子
That's right, buddy.
你好啊
What's up, man?
你好啊 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
'Sup, terrorist?
你好吗
How's it goin'?
还行
Oh, fine.
你...你在玩什么呢
What, uh... what are you playin', man?
该死的
Goddamnit!
你死了
你这次又做什么了
So, uh, what'd you do this time?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你只有内疚的时候才来找我
You only come here when you're feeling guilty.
才没有
No.
你这次肯定是搞得一塌糊涂
You must have really fucked up this time.
我是来找你玩的 我想你了
Yeah, I'm here to hang out with you, man. I miss you.
所以才...因为想你我才来的
That's why‐‐ that‐that's the only reason I came.
你最近怎么样
What's going on?
跟我聊聊你的生活
Tell me about your life.
把我的耳机摘了
Take my headphones off.
好
OK.
我最近也搞出了点情况
Got a bit of a lady situation myself.
我玩《使命召唤》线上模式时认识了一个女生
Met this girl playing Call of Duty online.
她很棒
She's awesome.
老兄 太好了
Dude, that's amazing.
是啊 我们谈论人生
Yeah, like, we just talked about life.
我感觉自己以前从未
You know, and I haven't really felt
和这样的人有过情感交流
like I've ever connected with someone like this.
她今天邀请我去她的公♥寓♥
You know, and she invited me over to her apartment today.
太棒了 你必须得去
That's awesome. You gotta go.
去不了
Can't.
她住在莫瓦市
She's all the way up in Mahwah.
我总不能让我妈送我去约会吧
Can't ask my mom to take me to a date.
走吧 我想送你去
Let's go, man. I‐I want to take you.
现在吗
Right now?
没错 这是...
Yeah, yeah, no‐‐ this is‐‐ this is‐‐
我们俩有段时间没见过面了
I haven't seen you for a while,
而她碰巧邀请你今天去
the fact that she invited you today‐‐
这可能就是缘分吧 我们走吧
This‐‐ I think this was meant to be. Let's do it.
把我的呼吸机摘了
Take my ventilator off.
她...你还没告诉我
So, what's, uh‐‐ you didn't even tell me, man.
她长什么样子
I mean, like, what's she look like?
她情况怎么样
Like, what's‐what's‐what's her deal?
和你情况差不多吗
Is she in, like, a similar, like, situation?
-什么 -她是营养不良
- What? ‐ Has she got dystrophy,
还是坐着轮椅
or is she, like, a chair person?
坐着轮椅 什么
A chair person? What?
这又不是什么奇怪的问题
No, that's not a crazy question.
你弄得好像我不懂礼貌似的
You're acting like I'm, like, being rude.
你想想看 那样的话我们要做什么
Think about it. What would we do?
玩轮椅碰碰车吗
Play fuckin' bumper cars?
好吧 你说的没错 抱歉
OK, yeah, no, that makes sense, sorry.
我不是那个意思
I didn't-- I didn't mean that.
我差点忘了
Oh, and I almost forgot--
米凯拉问我们能不能在路上买♥♥点酒
Mikaela asked if we could pick up booze along the way,
所以我们得停一下
so we gotta make a pit stop.
到了
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表