剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
迪娜 我想和你聊一件很重要的事情
你试着理解一下
其实并没有所谓的孤男寡女
总有第三者与其同处一室
那就是恶魔
恶魔总会使他们做一些
不该做的事情
比如 恶魔使他们
发生性行为
而且恶魔永远不会离开
除非他们在真♥主♥的见证下结为夫妻
世上最深重的罪孽
就是婚前性行为
如果你发生了婚前性行为
你就会怀孕
就没人会娶你了
你只能逆来顺受地随便嫁个男人
很有可能是个白人
约翰·史密斯之类的
然后他会出轨
让你吸毒
然后把你赶出家门 让你露宿街头
以捡垃圾为生 孤身一人带着孩子
没人会帮你
你将在恐惧中度过一生
担心着真♥主♥会不会原谅你
你就像这瓶可口可乐
一旦开封
Once it's open,
到了第二天
then the very next day,
就糟蹋了
it is no good.
我和你说这些是因为我爱你 亲爱的
I'm only telling you this 'cause I love you, habibti.
试着理解我说的话
好了
Okay.
我们还得谈另一件很重要的事情
我们买♥♥了太多口袋妖怪卡片
拉米
第一季 第六集
校园饮品店
我要一杯印度...
Can I get a chai‐‐
一杯印度茶拿铁 双倍茶 杏仁奶
A chai latte, double shot, almond milk.
好
All right.
今天画的是什么
What's today's artwork?
我在试着回忆
Oh, I was, uh, I was trying to remember
在日内瓦看见的那些山
these mountains I saw in Geneva.
本科毕业后和一些朋友去做背包客了
Went backpacking after undergrad with some buddies.
-画得真好 -是吗
- This is really cool. - Right?
我觉得这应该算到我硕士毕业用的作品集里
I mean, I feel like it should count toward my master's.
嗯 你确实应该把这个交上去
I mean, yeah. You should definitely hand this in.
不
No.
美术学院的院长非常冷酷无情
The fine arts head is, um, pretty fucking ruthless,
-说实话 -我听说过 是真的
- to be honest. ‐ I've heard that. That's true.
嗯 我当了三年的背包客
Yeah, I was backpacking for, like, three years,
我会在街上给人画像
and I'd draw people on the street to‐‐
赚取住青旅的钱 弄点吃的
to make my hostel money and get a little bit of food.
这是我的梦想 我以前一直都想
That's, like, the dream. I always wanted
在本科毕业后去欧洲旅游
to go to Europe after undergrad.
那你为什么没去呢
So why didn't you?
我尽力了 我计划好了一次亚欧之旅
I tried. I, like, planned this whole Asia‐Europe trip,
然后我父母就抓狂了
and then my parents freaked out,
他们说 "如果你要去旅游
and they were like, "If you go anywhere,
那就去埃及看你的表亲们" 所以
you have to go to Egypt to see your cousins," so...
你是从埃及来的
You're from Egypt?
-太酷了 -嗯
‐ That's really fucking cool. ‐ Yeah.
金字塔看了三次之后就觉得没意思了
Ah, the pyramids got kinda lame after the third time.
就和意识到时代广场也没那么厉害一样
It's like when you realize Times Square is not that cool.
这么说狮身人面像旁边
So there's, like, a giant H&M ad
-也有一块巨型H&M广♥告♥牌 -对
- just on the side of the Sphinx. - Yeah.
-酷 -可以这么说
- Cool. ‐ Basically.
天啊 抱歉 我好像还不知道
Oh, man. I'm sorry, I feel like I don't even know
你是学什么的
what you're studying.
我正在攻读人类学硕士
I'm, I'm, uh, getting my master's in anthro.
一切顺利的话
Supposedly.
我喜欢人类学 只是有时阅读量太大了
I love it. It's just, like, the reading gets so dense sometimes.
我关心这些人
I'm like, I care about these people,
但有关心到让我甘愿读这么多文献的程度吗
but do I care about them for this many paragraphs?
我不知道
I don't know...
嗯 我觉得人类学挺有趣的
Yeah, I‐I think that stuff's fascinating.
比如 我记得上中学的时候
Like, um, I remember I was in middle school,
我们在学习关于中国的内容
and we were learning about China,
有一章讲到
and there's this chapter about, um,
-他们让女人裹脚 -对
- foot binding they do to women's feet... ‐ Oh, yeah.
我回家之后 把鞋带从鞋上抽下来
and I went home and took the laces out of my shoes
然后像他们那样把自己的脚裹了起来
and, uh, wrapped my feet up like they did.
嗯 我想知道是什么感觉
Yeah, just to see what that'd be like.
你太有同理心了
That's, like, really empathetic.
是啊
Yeah.
我裹了五分钟就取掉了
I mean, I took them off after, like, five minutes.
但我永远不会忘记 这才是最重要的
But I'll never forget. You know, that's the part that counts.
-这段回忆不错 -嗯
- That's a memory. ‐ Yeah.
总之
But, anyway...
对了 我还没付钱
Uh, yeah. Um, I'm gonna pay.
不用了 我请客
Oh, no, no, no. I got this.
-我还是付钱吧 -真的不用了 我
‐ No. Come on. - No, really. I‐I...
没事的
It's okay.
-不过是一杯喝的 -好吧
- It's, like, one drink. ‐ All right.
让我再加几笔 稍等
Here, let me just finish this real quick. Hold on.
好了
Cool.
-拿好 -谢谢 拜拜
- There you go. ‐ Thanks. Bye.
回见
See ya.
迪娜
Dena!
洗快点 我要上厕所
Hurry up. I gotta use the bathroom.
你乖乖等着 蠢货
Dude, just wait your fucking turn! Stupid bitch.
-你能洗快点吗 -我刚开始洗
- Can you hurry up? ‐ I just got in here.
迪娜 洗快点
Dena, hurry up!
你哥哥已经等了很久了
Your brother has been waiting for so long.
可以吃晚饭了
Dinner is ready.
迪娜
You know, Dena,
我去看了医生
I've been at the doctor's,
他告诉我果汁里含糖量很高
and he told me that juice has a lot of sugar in it.
糖对健康有很大的危害
And, you know, sugar is really bad for you.
他说果汁是致癌饮品
He said it's like a... a food for cancer.
你是让我别喝这杯果汁吗
So do you not want me to drink this juice?
我可没这么说
That's not what I'm saying.
我想让你做自己想做的事
I want you to do what you want to do.
只是要小心 亲爱的
Just be careful, habibti.
亲爱的 尝尝这个 对你的身体更有好处
Habitbi, try this... try this instead. It's much better for you.
我喝过水 爸 我知道是什么味道
Yeah, I've tried water, Dad. I know what it tastes like.
妈 钥匙在哪儿 我找不到
Ma, where are the keys? I can't find them.
-你要去哪儿 -我要出门
‐ Where are you going? ‐ I'm going out.
-吃点东西 亲爱的 -但我得走了
‐ Eat, habibi. ‐ Yeah, I got to go, though.
至少带点果仁蜜饼吧
At least take some baklawa with you, okay?
-你之后会饿的 -果仁蜜饼里全是糖
- You'll be hungry later. ‐ Baklawa's filled with sugar.
不 不可能
No. No way.
-是真的 -果仁蜜饼用的是纯天然的蜂蜜
- Yeah. ‐ It's natural. It's honey from bees.
是蜂蜜
It is honey.
-对 -对
‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah.
钥匙在我包里 就在果仁蜜饼旁边
The keys are in my purse, near the baklawa.
好吧 我今晚要去法蒂玛家
Okay. I'm going to Fatima's tonight.
又去 迪娜 这周第二次了
Again, Dena? This is the second time this week.
我已经25岁了 为什么要限制我
I'm 25 years old. Why is there a limit?
没人在乎拉米要去哪吗
Does anyone even care where Ramy goes?
你们从来不问他在哪
You guys never ask him where he is.
他刚告诉我他要出门了
He just told me he's going out.
嗯 我刚说了
Yeah, that's what I just said.
他根本没提供任何信息
He literally gave you no information.
我要走了 爱你 妈妈
Yeah, I'm gonna go. Love you, Mom.
爱你 亲爱的
Love you, habibi.
-你什么时候回来 -我不知道
- What time are you coming back? - I don't‐‐ I don't know.
-好吧 -我要走了
- Okay. ‐ I'm leaving.
好 迪娜
Okay, Dena.
按时回来就行
Just don't be late.
亲爱的 到了给我发个短♥信♥
Habibti, please, text me when you get there.
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
等一下 等等
开车开慢点
Please, soft on the driving.
轻点踩刹车
Careful with the brakes.
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表