剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
不管什么性别
记得洗手
等一下
One sec.
那是什么声音
What's that sound?
我只是觉得可能会有帮助
I just thought maybe it would help‐‐
-没有 -好吧
‐ No. ‐ Okay.
好了 可以擦屁♥股♥了
Yep. Ready for a wipe.
好的
Okay.
不要敷衍了事
And don't half‐ass it.
你用不用心我很清楚
I know when your heart's not in it.
好 知道了
All right, I got you.
好了 怎么样
Okay, you good?
来吧
Come on.
行了 你现在是在找乐子
All right, now you're just having fun.
好 我扶你 好了吗
All right, I gotcha. Ready?
嗯
Yeah.
二 一 好了
Two, one‐‐ all right.
-别把我摔了 -我不会的
- Don't drop me. ‐ I won't,
而且你比看起来沉多了 好了
and you're heavier than you look. All right.
兄弟 你需要锻炼
Bro, you gotta work out.
好了 我去迅速清洗一下 然后做礼拜
All right, I'm gonna wash up real quick and pray.
-然后我们就可以走了 -做礼拜
- And then we'll go. ‐ Pray?
老兄 我不能不拉屎
Dude, I have to take a shit.
你可以不做礼拜
You don't have to pray.
而且你知道马上就要开会了
And you know that we have a meeting.
该死
Ah, shit.
他们开始了
They're starting.
好吧 去他的 我们直接走吧
Okay, all right, fuck it, let's just go.
-你好了吗 -快走吧
- You good? ‐ Just go.
拉米
第一季 第二集
约零食
信任 这才是一切的关键
Trust. That's what it's all about.
我信任你们能制♥造♥出色的产品
I trusted you guys to make a great fuckin' product,
你们也信任我能卖♥♥出大价钱
and you trusted me to sell the shit out of it!
遗憾的是
Now, unfortunately,
不能信任该死的公众
the fucking public cannot be trusted,
所以虽然说出来很不爽 但我们要破产了
which is why, super sucks to say, but we are going under.
是的
Yeah.
玩完了 所以...
It's over. It's‐‐ we did, so‐‐
我们得在六点之前滚出这里
yeah, we have to get out of here by six.
所以大家开始收拾吧
So let's all, uh, clean up.
但是更重要的是...
But, more importantly...
我们要愉快地结束
let's have some fun.
休息室里还有几箱啤酒
All right, now I got cases of beer in the break room.
冰箱里还有混调烈酒
I got jungle juice in the fridge.
我要你们全都喝光
I want that shit finished off!
团队 团队 团队
Team! Team! Team!
团队 团队
Team... team...
团队
Team.
我不知道现在该怎么办了
I don't know what I'm gonna do now.
你不知道该怎么办
Oh, you don't know what you're gonna do?
为什么不想想我该怎么办
How about what I'm gonna do?
没有这份工作 我就没有医疗保险
Without this job, I don't have health care.
我知道 听着 我之前在存钱准备搬出去
Yeah, I know, man, and, look, I was saving up to move out,
好吗 现在没戏了 所以我懂你
all right, and now I can't. So, I get it.
总得有人做点什么 伙计
Someone's gotta do something, man.
我也不知道 除非我们
And, and I don't know. I mean, unless we got, like,
能拿到遣散费 不然我要气炸了 伙计
a severance package or something, I'm‐‐ I'm pissed, dude.
他就在那 你为什么不直接去问他
Well, he's right there. So why don't you go ask him?
说不好 他看起来挺忙的
I don't know. He looks busy, man.
我想他肯定会发一封邮件之类的
I'm sure he'll send an email or something, or maybe‐‐
-天啊 让开 -老兄 不要咄咄逼人
‐ Oh, my God. Move, move! ‐ Dude, don't be aggressive.
混♥蛋♥ 叫你呢
Yo, fuck face!
我们能拿到遣散费吗
We getting a severance package?
老兄 我也想 但没有
Dude, I wish. Uh, no,
不过你能留着你的职工认股
but you do get to keep your stock options.
不过股份 现在其实
Which are the‐‐ well, so now that's‐‐
现在也没法兑现了 所以就这样
but there's no stock to really‐‐ so that's it.
其实一点用都没有
It doesn't really help at all.
我平时说的不够
You know, I never said it enough,
但我一直很感谢你们俩
but I always appreciate the diverse perspective
为公♥司♥带来的不同视角
that you two brought to this company.
拉米 你的地中海天赋加上
Ramy, with your Mediterranean flair and...
史蒂夫 每天你都在提醒我
Steve, every day you reminded me
世上大有比我不幸的人
that things could be so much worse.
特别是在今天这种日子
Particularly a day like today.
我想让你知道 你真的对我很有帮助
I want you to know it really helps me.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
谢了...
Thanks, man...
妈
Oh, Mom.
妈 你搞什么 今天是周六
Mom, what the fuck? It's Saturday.
你又没有工作
You don't have a job,
所以是周几都无所谓
so it doesn't matter what day it is.
没放番茄酱
There's no ketchup.
法鲁克 把蕃茄酱拿来
Farouk! Ketchup!
亲爱的 我知道你不开心
Habibi, I know you're upset,
但现在该控制局面了
but now it's time to take control.
我没失控 才刚过去一周
I haven't lost control. It‐‐ it's been a week.
但对男人来说 失业一周太久了
Yeah, but a week is too long for a man to be unemployed.
蕃茄酱来了 怎么这么乱
Ketchup. What is this mess?
亲爱的 该给纳西姆舅舅打电♥话♥了
Habibi, it's time to call Uncle Naseem.
妈 不要 我不要为他工作
Mom, no. I'm not gonna go work for him.
我对钻石和腕表之类的不感兴趣
I don't care about diamonds or selling watches or whatever.
我想追求自己真正热爱的事业
I want to do something that I'm actually passionate about.
热爱
Passion.
热爱是个捏造的概念 是给白人的
Passion is a made up idea. It's for white people.
而我们 我们得工作 拼命工作
We, we have to work and work hard.
我够拼命了
I do work hard.
给我一点时间就好 我想找到
Just give me some time, I want something
真正帮助他人的工作 明白吗
that actually helps people, you know?
我只是想搞清楚自己的使命
Like, I just want to figure out my calling.
没有什么使命 拉米 只有这通电♥话♥
There's no calling, Ramy. This is the call.
我们得给纳西姆舅舅打电♥话♥
We have to call Uncle Naseem.
我跟你说过 要是你完成了医学预科课程
I told you, if you finish the pre‐med classes,
现在就能在"哈肯斯纳克"医院做脑部手术了
you would be running the brain surgery at "Hackensnack" hospital.
妈 是哈肯萨克
It's Hackensack, Mom.
而且我为什么要做那个
And why would I do that?
听我说 亲爱的 你那么聪明
Look, habibi, you are so smart.
没关系的 和亲戚一起工作是好事
It's okay. Working with family is good.
和亲戚一起 你要跟纳西姆舅舅一起工作吗
With family? Are you going to work with Uncle Naseem?
不是 妈妈只是着急上火
No, Mom's just freaking out.
那就好 因为他太恶心了
Good, 'cause he's fucking disgusting.
-他是你的舅舅 -妈 他仇视女性
‐ He's your uncle. ‐ Mom, he hates women.
梅迪姆舅妈想去读研究生 他就跟她离婚了
He divorced Aunt Mediam 'cause she wanted to go to grad school.
而且他还 彻底地反犹太
Also, he's, like, fully anti‐Semitic.
梅尔·吉布森也一样 他的电影还是很动人
So is Mel Gibson. He still makes beautiful movies.
美国导演 演员及制片人
作品包括《勇敢的心》《血战钢锯岭》
反犹太
Anti‐Semitic?
这怎么可能 迪娜 我们就是犹太人
How is that even possible, Dena? We are Semitic.
你知道我是什么意思
Okay, you know what I mean.
我知道纳西姆舅舅挺怪的
I know Uncle Naseem's weird.
他不单单是怪
No, he's not just weird.
他厌女 还种族歧视
He's a misogynist, and he's racist.
你绝对不能确立那种
You, out of all people, can't be entrenched
有毒的男权观念
in all that toxic masculinity.
你说的是什么意思
What does that even mean?
意思是你会变得像他一样
It means you're gonna be just like him.
-不 我... -那多好
‐ No I'm‐‐ ‐ Then good!
懂吗 他生意兴隆 事业有成
Okay? He's got a good business. He succeeded.
-你可以向他学习 -不要
- You can learn from him. ‐ No.
不管怎样 他今晚要来家里和我们吃晚饭
Anyhow, he's coming for dinner tonight with us.
好 祝你们好运
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表