剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
♪ 背叛 ♪
♪ Betrayal ♪
♪ 背叛 ♪
♪ Betrayal ♪
♪ 你知道背叛的滋味吗 ♪
♪ Do you know what it feels like to be betrayed? ♪
♪ 最意想不到的事情发生 ♪
♪ Never thought it would happen, but then it happened ♪
♪ 现在已回不到过去 ♪
♪ Now it can't unhappen ♪
♪ 背叛 ♪
♪ Betrayed ♪
♪ 太阳永远不知道 ♪
♪ And the sun doesn't know ♪
♪ 因为这是在月亮下发生的 ♪
♪ 'Cause it happened under the moon ♪
♪ 以为我们是朋友 我们还能和好吗 ♪
♪ Thought we were friends, will we ever make amends ♪
♪ 上帝都哭了 ♪
♪ And then God cried ♪
♪ 他也不知道为什么 ♪
♪ Even He didn't know why ♪
♪ 我被背叛了 ♪
♪ I was betrayed ♪
这首歌♥ 这首歌♥很有力量
Wow, that was‐‐ that was really powerful.
我是说 最后的那一声低语
I mean, that‐that‐that whisper at the end.
实在是 太棒了
That‐that‐‐ Wow.
这首歌♥很脆弱
It was just so vulnerable
很 很真实
and so... so you.
懂吗
Yeah?
而且
And, uh...
很棒
it's good.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 我喜欢你的胡子
You know, I love your beard.
太酷了
Yeah, it's, like, so cool.
学校里的男生都想留胡子
Like, all the guys at school try to grow beards,
但是看着都像阴毛
but it just looks like pubic hair.
这需要时间 人们通常会在大学里留胡子
Takes time. You know, like, people usually grow them in college,
你知道 就是你很快要去的地方
you know, which is where you'll‐you'll be going soon, yeah?
谢谢你充当了一个优秀的倾听者
Well, thanks for being such a good listener.
别客气
Yeah, of cour‐‐
听着 这真的是一首好歌♥
Look, it's‐‐ it was a‐‐ it was a really good song,
很容易倾听
so it was easy to listen to.
不 我的意思有时我觉得没人认真听我说话
No... I mean, sometimes I feel like no one can hear me...
但你有认真听
But you do.
我在想你之前说的话
You know, I've been thinking about what you said before.
-关于什么 -关于原谅
‐ About, uh...? - About‐about forgiveness,
以及原谅让我成为更坚强的人
and how that makes me a stronger person.
我真的需要听到这样的话
I think I really needed to hear that...
了解自己也有长处
to know that there's something good about me,
我值得被爱
that I'm, like, worth love.
-是啊 -我能摸摸你的胡子吗 太酷了
- Yeah. - Can I, like, touch your beard? It's so cool.
可以
Yeah, ok.
你的胡子是什么味道
What does your beard smell like?
-就是 头发的味道 -什么
‐ Ah, it just‐‐ it just smells like hair. - It what?
就是 就是头发
Yeah, just like‐like‐‐ it's like the hair,
就像你自己的头发
like, on your head, yeah.
拉米
Ramy!
拉米
Ramy!
糟糕
Shit.
史蒂夫 怎么了伙计
Steve? What's up, buddy?
米凯拉吐得满屋子都是
Mikaela's just throwing up everywhere.
好吧 你能把门打开吗
Well, hey‐hey, can you open the door?
我们锁门的时候 锁得很复杂
When we locked it, we did a real complex job.
好吧 米凯拉 你能把门打开吗
OK, can Mikaela‐‐ can you open the door, please?
操 她晕过去了
Oh, fuck, she's out.
米凯拉
Mikaela?
米凯拉 你还好吧
Mikaela, are you OK?
-操 -米凯拉
- Oh, fuck! - Mikaela!
见鬼
Shit.
以前发生过这种事
This happened once before.
我跟她说了 喝酒之前
OK, look, I told her she can't drink anything
要吃点东西
unless she eats something first.
好吧 克里斯蒂 这样
OK, Kristi, how 'bout this‐‐
你去厨房♥找找有没有刀
why don't you go see if you've got a knife
或者别的什么东西
or something in the kitchen,
我试着把门撬开
and I can try to get this doorknob open.
-好的 -去吧
‐ Ok. - Ok.
克里斯蒂 快去 我相信你 快去
Kristi, go, go. I believe in you. Go.
没事伙计 我们在找刀
All right, man, we're getting a knife.
我试着把门打开
I'm gonna try and get this door open.
该死
Oh, shit.
她小便失禁了
Bitch is pissing herself.
-什么 -操 糟了 伙计
- What? - Fuck. This is bad, man.
操
Fuck.
-简直糟透了 -克里斯蒂 给我刀
- This stuff's really bad. - Kristi, give me the knife.
老兄 你说对了
Dude, you were right.
简直糟透了
This is real bad.
我在努力 老兄
Yeah, I'm‐I'm trying, dude.
或许我们得叫个人来
Maybe we gotta call somebody.
我们不能报♥警♥
We're not calling the cops.
没人要报♥警♥ 好吗 我们不报♥警♥
No one's calling the cops, all right? No cops.
我们自己解决就行
Let's just figure this out ourselves.
维基指导上说把门踢开
WikiHow says to kick the door down.
什么
What?
维基指导上说破门而入的
WikiHow says the best way to break down a door
最好方法是用力踢
is with a forceful kick.
-赶紧把门踹开 -好吧 好吧
- Kick the fuckin' door! - Ok, ok, ok.
不要跳着踢
No, don't do a jump kick, OK?
这样会丧失动量
You lose momentum that way.
上面说一只脚踩在地上
It says‐‐ it says plant one foot on the ground...
-然后呢 -用优势足踢
- Yeah? ‐ and kick with your dominant foot.
好的
Ok, ok.
不对 照图上做
No! Do like the picture!
-踢锁的上面或者下面 -快点
- Above or below the lock! - Hurry!
-用脚跟踢 -我在努力
- Kick with your heel! ‐ I'm trying to‐‐
喊"真♥主♥至大"
Say Allahu Akbar.
什么
What?
我不懂 就是你们礼拜那些玩意
I don't know, do your prayer shit.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
好吧 行
Yeah, OK.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar!
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar!
至大
Akbar!
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar!
-真♥主♥至大 -对
- Allahu Akbar! - Yeah!
-真♥主♥至大 -真♥主♥至大
‐ Allahu Akbar! - Allahu Akbar!
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar!
快点 把她扶起来
Come on, man, get her up.
我知道 抓这里 帮我把她扶起来
Yeah, I know. Here, help me lift her up.
把她扶起来 扶起来
Help me lift her, help me lift her.
就这样 这边 加油
OK, here we go. Come on, come on.
米凯拉 加油
Mikaela. Come on, come on.
加油 好了
Come on. All right.
布兰登的事我都不在乎了 好吗
I don't care about any of that stuff with Brandon, OK?
求你了 赶紧醒过来
Please just, like, wake up, OK?
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我要看看她有没有呼吸
I'm just seeing if she's breathing.
你不知道怎么办吗 我以为你是护士
Well, don't you have a procedure? I thought you were a nurse.
是陪护 没受过什么训练
Aide. Much less training.
她在呼吸 她绝对还有呼吸
No, she's breathing, she's definitely breathing.
米凯拉 米凯拉
Mikaela. Mikaela.
-米凯拉 -米凯拉
- Mikaela. - Mikaela?
醒醒 米凯拉
Come on, Mikaela.
-米凯拉 -操
- Mikaela. - Oh, fuck.
-好吧 克里斯蒂 -好吧
- Ok, kristi. - Ok.
你去帮我拿点苏打水 好吗
I need you to get me some seltzer water, right,
拿点可以让她平静下来的东西
something that we can give her to just calm herself down.
我知道我们可以带她去哪儿
And, uh, I know where we can take her.
哈肯萨克综合医院
只限员工进入
她在前座
Yo, she's in the front seat.
她在前面 好的
She's up front? OK.
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表