剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
It's...
-克里斯蒂 -你好 克里斯蒂
- Kristi. ‐ Kristi. Yeah, hey.
你好
Hi.
你们今天一直在开派对吗 还是
You been um, like, partyin' all day, or‐‐?
你管这个叫派对
You call this a party?
我不知道 米凯拉好像要搞点什么事
I don't know. Mikaela's, like, on one or something.
是啊
Yeah.
我去看一眼史蒂夫 确保我们
I'm gonna go check on Steve, and just make sure that we're‐‐
我马上回来
I'll‐‐ I'll be right back.
好的
Ok.
我能玩玩你的控制杆吗
Can I, like, control your joystick?
当然可以
I don't see why not.
这么多按键
So many buttons.
拉米
Ramy!
你弄来的酒棒呆了
Those shots you got were lit as fuck!
我得再来点儿
I've got to get more.
米凯拉
H‐hey, Mikaela, uh,
你能稍微回避一下吗
you think you could give Steve and I a sec?
我想检查一下 他的血氧含量 还有
I just want to, like, check out his, uh, oxygen and, you know,
心率什么的
heart rate and all that.
没问题 反正老娘要撒尿
That's cool. A bitch gotta pee anyway.
当然了 去吧
Yeah, yeah, for sure.
顺便喝点儿水好吗
Maybe ha‐have some water too? Yeah?
喝一口就行
Just, like, a sip of water.
老兄 我们得撤了
Dude, we gotta get outta here now.
这两个女孩肯定还在上高中
These girls are definitely in high school.
没错 她十六岁
Yeah. She's 16.
你知道啊 她没到合法年龄
You knew that? Dude, she's underage.
根据新泽西州法律 十六岁就是合法年龄
According to the State of New Jersey, 16 is the age of consent.
我们给她们带酒了 这肯定是违法的
We bought them alcohol, dude. That's definitely illegal.
我们没来之前她们就开喝了
They were drinking before we got here.
真要说的话 我们是陪护人
If anything, we're chaperoning.
没错 我们的确是陪护人
Yeah, we are chaperoning.
那个女孩还带着牙套呢 史蒂夫
That girl has braces, Steve.
-你有偏见 -如果她喝多了
‐ You're judging. - If she's drunk,
她怎么能清醒地同意
how can she even fuckin' consent to the age of consent?
我这身体肯定不能强迫任何人
Um, I can't physically force myself onto anyone.
我觉得这他妈是显而易见的
I think that's pretty fucking obvious.
反性侵反性骚扰的国际运动
我不可能被"我也是"
I'm "Me Too"‐proof.
我觉得这一点儿都不好
I don't feel good about this, at all.
拉米 我没有像你那么多的选择
Ramy, I don't have the same options that you do.
我不能去上东区参加派对
I can't just go to a party on the Upper East Side.
我不能用软件和别人约会
I can't just use apps to meet people.
我知道这件事很怪
I know this shit's weird,
但是我们都勾搭一个星期了
but we've been flirting all week,
早在她喝醉之前就开始了
way before she was drunk.
她喜欢我 我喜欢她
She likes me, I like her,
她邀请我过来
and she wants me here.
所以求你了
So, please...
这次就由着我吧
just let me have this one.
来一罐吗
Want one?
不用了 谢谢 我不喝酒
Nah, I'm OK, I don't drink.
你是直刃族吗
You're straight edge?
80年代美国年轻人之间兴起的运动
崇尚不抽烟 不喝酒 不吸毒 不滥交等
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
我以前试过一次 简直糟透了
Yeah, I tried that once. It was a fucking failure.
米凯拉一直都这样 她
Mikaela always does this. She's, like,
一直都想做个那种开放的人
always trying to be, like, open‐minded,
不走寻常路什么的
or alternative or whatever.
去年她处了个对象
Like, last year she was hooking up
一个住在帕特森的拉丁混血
with this cholo dude from Patterson,
我跟她说 "拜托他是混黑帮的"
and I was like, "Dude! He's in a gang!"
然后她跟我说她只是
And‐and she just said that she was trying
想要帮助移♥民♥什么的
to help immigration or something.
我不知道 她就是喜欢尝试不一样的男人
I don't know, she's just, like, really into woke dick.
残疾人算是更上一层楼了
I guess disabled is a step up.
是啊 残疾人 好多了
Yeah, disabled is, uh‐‐ sounds better.
她去年把我的男友睡了
She slept with my boyfriend last year.
我很遗憾 听起来很难过
I'm sorry. That, um, that sucks.
你怎么能和一个已经
How could you hook up with someone
有女友的人鬼混呢
that's already in a relationship?
太操蛋了
It's just, like, so messed up.
我是说 至少等上了大学
I mean, like, at least in college, people have their,
人们就能活明白了
like, shit figured out.
嗯 我是说
Yeah, you know, I mean, like...
大学并没有让事情变得更简单 明白吗
college doesn't make all those things any clearer, you know?
有时候人们会跟不合适的人上♥床♥
I‐I mean, I think sometimes people sleep with the wrong person,
但是他们并不知道
and they don't know, you know,
他们为什么那么做
the‐‐ why they did it.
就那么发生了
It just‐‐ it just happened,
那不意味着他们是坏人 你懂吗
and‐and‐and it doesn't mean they're a bad person. You know?
总的来说 年纪越大
If anything, these things get a little more complicated
这些事就越复杂
the older you get.
有时候我会想 干脆自杀好了
Sometimes I wonder if I should just, like, fucking kill myself.
什么
What?
每个人都说现在是人一生中最美好的时光
Everyone says these are the best years of our lives,
如果这是真的 那他妈也太压抑了
and if that's true, that's just, like, fucking depressing.
就像你说的 并不会有改变
Like you said, huh, it's not gonna change.
但还是有一点改变的
But it‐it‐it does change a little bit.
虽然并不会完全改变 但还是有区别的
Like, it doesn't fully change, but there's definitely change.
我不想在这里待下去了
I just don't want to be here anymore.
我真的做不到 我做不到 好吗
I just can't do it anymore. I just can't, OK?
如果我
What‐what if I, um,
如果我跟你一起喝呢
what if I just‐‐ what if I take a drink with you, huh?
来吧
Yeah.
我们一起喝
Let's have that drink.
好吗
Ok?
来吧 我们喝 我...
Come on, here we go. I'm‐‐ I'm gonna‐‐
我需要跟别人干杯 对不对
I need‐‐ I need someone to "cheers" with, right? I mean...
好吧
Ok...
你平时根本不喝这种小女生的玩意 对吧
You probably don't even drink this girlie shit, do you?
我会喝的 我 我陪你喝
No, I‐I'll‐I‐I'll drink. Just‐‐ ju‐‐ I'll drink it with you.
我们干杯 来吧 干杯
Just let's have a "cheers." Come on, let's do it.
如果你不喝 我也没法
I‐I can't do it if you don't‐‐
干杯 干杯行了吧
Cheers! Just cheers!
这就好了
There you go. The‐‐
这个
That's, um...
真好喝
That was really good,
这个
and‐and‐and this is‐‐
这很好对吧
this is really good, yeah?
就是
Like, loo‐‐
虽然我认识你没多久
Like, look, I‐I‐I know I haven't known you that long,
但你已经是我见过最酷的人之一了
but you're one of the coolest people I've ever met.
真的 在米凯拉
Seriously, like, the fact that
睡了你的男友之后
you were able to forgive Mikaela
你原谅了她
after she slept with your boyfriend‐‐
这
There's...
没有多少人能做到
not a lot of people like that, you know?
这个世上需要更多像你一样的人
Like, the‐‐ the‐the world needs more people like you to...
活下去 你知道吗
to be alive, you know?
好吧
Yeah.
好吗
Yeah?
之后发生的事 我其实写成了一首歌♥
I actually wrote a song about everything that happened after.
你想听听吗
Do you want to hear it?
当然了 我很想听
I‐I would love to hear it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-当然 -好吧
‐ Yeah. ‐ OK.
让我放一下伴奏
I mean, I'm just gonna play the backtrack
然后我唱人声 就像现场一样
and‐and do the vocals, like, live.
现场人声 这很棒啊
Yeah, live vocals, that's‐that's great.
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表